The AssaultCube Quotes Thread
<19:29:17> "Faker": y do u like outpost larry
<19:29:51> "larry": fair map with simple fast pasts

[Image: uPbysWX.gif]
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 14, 10:59AM)Idioplex Wrote: This is the first time I've been memed at. I never thought I'd see the day.
Thanks given by:
<14:11:17> "-Subjective": beating w00p isnt pro
<14:11:41> "-Subjective": not that hard anymore
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 14, 10:55PM)Undead Wrote: can you stop posting on the forums please you are really annoying
Thanks given by:
From #rc irc randomly:

[20:49:02] * thegunbarrel ([email protected]) has joined
[20:49:02] * ChanServ gives voice to thegunbarrel
[20:50:10] <thegunbarrel> Alerts. see criminal actions of assaultcube admins http://www.flightsimhq.org/assaultcube/ don't get involved in their crimes
[21:05:27] * thegunbarrel has quit (Quit: Leaving)
Thanks given by:
<+thegunbarrel> [15:49:51] Alerts. see criminal actions of assaultcube admins http://www.flightsimhq.org/assaultcube/ don't get involved in their crime
<+PhaNtom> [15:50:28] oh thank you
<+PhaNtom> [15:50:38] for providing such unbiased truth
<+PhaNtom> [15:50:41] about these individuals
<+thegunbarrel> you still fail to shut me down, thug losers
Thanks given by:
XRD, you have your own page: http://www.flightsimhq.org/assaultcube/a...y-dog.html HAHA
Thanks given by:
I'm not cool enough to be listed :(
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 05:52AM)DrauL Wrote: XRD, you have your own page: http://www.flightsimhq.org/assaultcube/a...y-dog.html HAHA

You shouldnt interact with that thug
Thanks given by:
<03:24:28> "ExodusS": larry is comparable to hitler in assaultcube
Thanks given by:
<19:24:22> "ExodusS": larry is comparable to hitler in assaultcube
<19:24:40> "ExodusS": it's the holaucost
<19:25:02> "ExodusS": and everybody who suports him are nazis
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 12:41AM)Undead Wrote: [...] if it is beyond my capability to understand your answer, nobody is going to understand your answer.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 09:14AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: I'm not cool enough to be listed :(

I want my own page. :<
Thanks given by:
theGunBarrel
oh by the way Jamz
you'd better be careful snooping around my web site, I'd advise you not try & get caught PHP injecting from school now do you.
[ mod edit: nonsense deleted ]
peace
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 03:32AM)DrauL Wrote:
(30 Dec 14, 09:14AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: I'm not cool enough to be listed :(

I want my own page. :<

Jelly? :D
Thanks given by:
i love AC admins

[Image: xbN5pqN.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 15, 04:51AM)Undead Wrote: i love AC admins

[Image: xbN5pqN.jpg]

Ah, so you were 'yeah'...

I'm sick of WOLF hanging out in Spectate mode.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 15, 05:19AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: I'm sick of WOLF hanging out in Spectate mode.

i swear i've never seen you outside spec mode
Thanks given by:
man i love people who only camp spec and claim to be important
Thanks given by: Orynge
Spotted in the logs...
[gema-ether] Jan 07 21:52:04 ZeTeEme, unknown command: !HACK!
Thanks given by:
<12:47:37> "Sveark": what did you want, mate?
<12:47:47> "ReDBuLL": play
<12:47:54> "Sveark": cant, work
<12:48:01> "ReDBuLL": i can help you
<12:48:08> "Sveark": u sure?
<12:48:14> "ReDBuLL": no
<12:48:43> "Sveark": my work is testing prostitutes
<12:48:55> "Sveark": i fucck them and give a mark from 1 to 10
love you sveark <3
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 10, 02:32AM)Dreamer Wrote: Don't quote a whole post just to say 'Hahahaha :P' like you just did.

Also, don't post in the AssaultCube Quotes Thread without a quote, like I just did.

HA HA HA HA HA or like I just did....
Thanks given by:
Sveark [Image: buddy_offline.png] 

Sveark=MyS=

Undead Wrote:  (1st January, 2015, 03:26)
this is entirely my own opinion
Lets carry out a thought experiment. Suppose we have a man who doesn't know what chocolate is. He has never been shown a picture of chocolate, he didn't sniff nor touch it, he never heard of it. Can this man ever think of chocolate? No. Consider a man in two hypostasises. First hypostasis: the body. A great physician of antiquity said: "you are what you eat". And that's really it. You eat, you drink, and everything you drink and eat eventually becomes yourself. Prove me wrong. The same way the information obtained by you via the six well-known channeles (ears, eyes, etc) eventually forms your identity, and this is the second hypostasis. While in the mother's womb, you are already beginning to receive information, but so far only auditory. Those sounds that you hear form synapses between the neurons in your brain, which then become a part of your habits, character, fears, etc. And this continues to happen to you through all your life. The system generates you according to the image and likeness of itself. Of course, you are endowed with intelligence, and thus you are a self-generated system yourself, but you live in the same system that everyone else lives in, you are a part of it. The opinion that you call entirely your own, really is not, because it's composed of the information you were able to get and the source of that information is not you.

(1st January, 2015, 03:26)Undead Wrote:  
if the bullshit is allowed to propagate, it isn't hard to get people to agree with it.
You are right here.
Lets return to our subject. The Nazis made a lot of bad things in Europe (the war, the extermination of the Jewish people, a variety of experiments on humans, etc). If humanity is to allow to spread the information about it everywhere, it could lead to unpleasant consequences. Here you are very conscious person, you can be trusted in terms of informational influencing on your neighbor. But what if a child who has never heard of Nazism reads this? He begins to be insterested. What if his very first opinion on the subject will be acclaiming it? Freedom of speech is the image that was originally created to facilitate the movement of propaganda. A man cannot live without society, he should not destroy it, he should protect it. Remember what was the ultimate punishment in the Greek polis? It was the expulsion from the polis. Outside the system a man is doomed, so lets protect our system.
Thanks given by:
Sveark got banned?
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 15, 08:36AM)1Cap Wrote: aaaaaa

did you just post that now because he got banned for an unrelated reason? its hardly deep, or his own original ideas. just a repetition of platonic ideas of which everyone is acquainted with indirectly. maybe you should look for the truth, instead of for ideas written by others that make you feel good.

(11 Jan 15, 12:20PM)Marti Wrote: Sveark got banned?

yeah, for having the sickle and hammer in his icon, even though he had had that there for a year or two without getting banned. 
Thanks given by:
What a shitty reason
Thanks given by:
That's the only reason? That's extreme.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 15, 10:29PM)MorganKell Wrote: That's the only reason? That's extreme.

doesn't matter, nothing you can do about it.

it was also by grenadier, which is unusual. i guess joining the devs makes you go a little crazy

(11 Jan 15, 10:42PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Since this thread will probably be deleted immediately and noone will ever see this.

Thanks given by:
[Image: gnaRN9f.png]

sarcasm doesn't work when you're getting massacred that hard.
Thanks given by:
Its funny because vanquish is British
Thanks given by: