6th Official Mapping Contest
lol halo >:) its ok if im not a newcomer :L though my map is gonna get like .. bottom place .___.
Thanks given by:
The screenshot is the best in the competition so far imo.
@ titan. :)
Thanks given by:
lols wait till u see the rest of the map .__. its actually not really that good :) and Halos map pretty much rapes mine ...frostbite and ifran are way better than mine too :L
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 11, 01:36PM)Nightmare Wrote: [troll]You don't want lighting like Halo anyways, he always gets 2nd place.[/troll]

[troll]Because he's after me :D[/troll]
Thanks given by:
[Image: acicicle3.jpg]

Heres rvsf ... I don't have much more to go :) just CLA + more detail + 4-5 rooms >:)

Thanks given by:
I rike how everyone is adopting a bit of Lainio detail into there map <3
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 12:35PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: I like how everyone is adopting a bit of Lainio detail into there map, except for Nightmare. <3

Thanks given by:
Y U MISQUOTE ME
Thanks given by:
so true snoob :P :*
Thanks given by:
My backstory is soo gonna come off lainio >:P It'll be something like rvsf got their butts kicked and cla went into hiding with the mona lisa... rvsf wanting to reclaim their rep + mona --> storm cla secret base blablabla :)
Thanks given by:
Almost December! Where are all the brand name mappers? D:

Thanks given by:
They're wanted in the theft of the Mona Lisa
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 12:35PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: I rike how everyone is adopting a bit of Lainio detail into there map <3

I'm doing it :P
Except I've been watching all of the other maps and doing the same :|
Isn't that the way that it should be done?
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 02:05PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(28 Nov 11, 12:35PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: I like how everyone is adopting a bit of Lainio detail into there map, except for Nightmare. <3

ANd how am I doing that :|.
Thanks given by:
Quote:As for the maps history: It is an old abandoned Rvsf training base thats been abandoned for 10 years,Its since been one of the Cla camp base. Word has gotten to RVSF and now they think that the Mona Lisa is hiden at the base. The Rvsf plans to attack in the morning (since the cla would just be waking up.) So they come from the Mountains too attack,but one rvsf solider triggered an alarm :\.

thats how, your back story is stolen from the mona lisa storyline that lainio introduced :P
Thanks given by:
Suddenly everything about AssaultCube revolves around the Mona Lisa.
* V-Man calls dibs on ac_florence_1503
Thanks given by:
i created a monster!!!
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 05:48AM)V-Man Wrote: Suddenly everything about AssaultCube revolves around the Mona Lisa.
* V-Man calls dibs on ac_florence_1503

By the |AC| Clan, Ezio and Altair.
\:D
Thanks given by:
^ lols !

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4344.html

Heres my official entry :) sorry if im doing the procedure wrong... my first mapping contest :)
Thanks given by:
Just played ctf lainio on a pub :D Like the map, only two 'cons' for my opinion.
1) Has spawnkill encouraging designs throughout. Not cool on such a small map.
2) CLA is God.

Good job, Halo. :D
Thanks given by:
^ night mare!!! Y U NO REVIEW MY MAP !@#!#$
Thanks given by:
lainio is small? o_O
Thanks given by:
lols compared to mine its puny :L lol jokes :)
Thanks given by:
Takes 4 seconds to get base to base using the middle path. So...I'd say thats small. :)
Thanks given by:
Shine is 7 seconds iirc.
Thanks given by:
Nightmare is obviously just trying to talk ac_lainio down, thats alright
regarding your concerns about ac_lainio)

1) Has spawnkill encouraging designs throughout. Not cool on such a small map.

well, there are also numerous areas to take cover within each base and other directions to travel, your argument is invalid, all maps have areas to spawn camp if you want to get down to it

2) CLA is God.

Not at all true, i've played numerous 3vs3's with the BoB clan from both sides and enjoyed them all, again, you could make the same statement about certain official maps

both your arguments could be said for more then just ac_lainio (as well as the "small map" claim)
find something else to complain about and/or talk down on ac_lainio on
Thanks given by:
I think my maps the biggest out of all the entries :L
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 10:09PM)Nightmare Wrote: Like the map, only two 'cons' for my opinion.
Good job, Halo. :D

^ it was a positive review. :'(

@ Titan. Haven't played a real game on it yet. :D

Thanks given by:
you should upload it somewhere and put in pubs >:)
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 08:12AM)Pi_Halo Wrote: find something else to complain about and/or talk down on ac_lainio on

Too defensive about constructive criticism...
Thanks given by: