have i been banned ?? why ?
hey there guys !

i have my cousin over for a sleepover and we've been playing assaultcube all day long. He's on a laptop and I'm on a PC.

On the PC assaultcube works just fine, but on the laptop it can't find the masterserver!!! It's so weird because we're on the same IP (right?) and we're using the same router!!

Can you guys help me? Has my cousin been banned? If so, why???? He hasn't used any hacks I know of I've been sitting beside him all day. It's my mom's laptop so I'm sure he ain't using any cheats!!

Please help me! We wanna continue playing :p
Thanks given by:
Nope, this is not a ban.

Make sure AC can get through the laptops firewall.
Thanks given by:
it could be that the laptop runs ac 1.0
Thanks given by:
Or even that the laptop runs Cube of DutyBraten.
Thanks given by:
I had the same problem on my last ISP. I pretty sure there's a firewall problem. I solved it disabling Router firewall, NOT PC firewall. There was a checkbox on router config page called 'Enable firewall', but each router is diferent so... search for it and try it.
Edit: Now i remember... my problem was little diferent... i could see servers on my 2nd PC, but i couldn't connect to anyone
Thanks given by:
Hmmm. I not a fan of that sobriquet. As RR said, this is not a ban. I was awaiting the OP's response regarding a firewall.
BTW - One should never be so sure that one's mom doesn't cheat at free, online FPSes.
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 11, 09:39PM)jamz Wrote: BTW - One should never be so sure that one's mom doesn't cheat at free, online FPSes.

I see what you did there. ^^
Thanks given by: