The Mini Game Server
This server is not up yet, but soon will be.

I am going to make a server for people to hangout and play for fun after some hard work at the TyD ladder ;). The whole maprot will be Mini game maps. I am looking for some more Mini Game ideas and some Mini game maps, so if you have any or want to submit any that would be great. The server will only hold 5 or 7 players, I have yet to decide. I am looking for some admins as well who are trusted players that will help keep the server from people not following rules such as teamkiling, spam, bad votes, etc. If you are interested in helping please PM me on the forums here.

Also, can anyone help me find the original =RM= Duckhunt map?
Thanks given by:
hello o/
glad to see someone making a mini game server :)
Oh, and i am the originator of the Duckhunt maps, alongside two of my comrades. I can definitely send you the maps! But it will be a little while; i have to make it back to my PC at home before i can send them to you, but I can have them sent soon after I arrive home.
I have additional mini game maps, alongside the two renditions or duckhunt if you are interested :P
Thanks given by:
Mini-douze is a must!
Thanks given by:
Alright thanks JamJam.

And wasn't there also a MykeMeyers map floating around? If anyone has info on that or has it please tell me :D
Thanks given by:
I have the MykeMeyers map also :D
i have one request too: Tower Game on ac_douze :D
Thanks given by:
What's tower game? I'm sure I've played it, just never heard of anything by that name.
Thanks given by:
knives only on the tower in douze. you can only kill someone if both are on the tower, on the way to the tower, or leaving the tower. person with most kills wins ofc. lol i love it dude
Thanks given by:
lol jam XD and yes that game is alota fun
Thanks given by:
You should do something like jailbreak but of course in AC. Duckhunt is a good idea and also maybe some stuff like races or something?
Thanks given by:
I don't get this general concept of "mini games"
Please explain.
[Image: Pauline_Hanson.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 11, 09:26PM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote: i have one request too: Tower Game on ac_douze :D

xD mhm wonder where u first played that :)

Thanks given by:
*Viper searches for shine racing script...
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 11, 02:41PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:
(24 Jun 11, 09:26PM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote: i have one request too: Tower Game on ac_douze :D

xD mhm wonder where u first played that :)

hmmmmmmmmm :P

(25 Jun 11, 01:51PM)Frogulis Wrote: I don't get this general concept of "mini games"
Please explain.

instead of general gameplay, shooting and flag running, you compete in other aspects. it's not like gemas. you design a map around one concept. take rm_duckhunt. one person goes to rvsf, the rest cla. the blue must kill all of the reds (ducks) before they complete the obstacle course. if a cla person completes the course, they sneak up on the lonely rvsf where they duke it out with knives. if the cla kills the rvsf, he then takes over as the duck hunter. it gets complicated depending on the map and minigame xD
Thanks given by:
Oh dang I thought it was about maps for dwarfs.

[Image: i27mlu.gif]
Thanks given by:
LOL thats me on HP's .gif
Thanks given by:
inb4 Mael's minigames
Thanks given by:
This all sounds fun...
GONOWDOIT!
Thanks given by:
Please, make THIS ç__ç

I had to do it since 2008, but never found a reason to start it!
Thanks given by:
You want me to do the LOL Olympics? :D

id be glad to
Thanks given by:
* titiPT wonders how short timed the mini games are...
Thanks given by:
*Sblargish hopes this isn't dead
Thanks given by:
Add bots on the serv, put them in CLA, add cla_execution in the maprot.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 07:19AM)SplatZ Wrote: *Sblargish hopes this isn't dead
No, I'm getting maps still.

(05 Jul 11, 12:51AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Add bots on the serv, put them in CLA, add cla_execution in the maprot.
Hmm well I wish I knew how to do that lol.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 07:19AM)SplatZ Wrote: *Sblargish hopes this isn't dead

Sblargish? Lol you're here? Wow.

Minigames ftw!
Thanks given by:
so sorry this is coming late, but i still have not made it to my home computer. i did find an old website of ours which have the vast majority of our maps. go HERE and go to the content tab. the first pack is our serious map pack, with some decent material. the global pack is the rest of our stuff, some good maps, some crazy maps, and of course the mini game maps. :D
Thanks given by:
ya there are good maps and crazy maps and mini game maps.

@Jam thanks for the link even though u werent giving it to me. I have been looking for the site for like foreva!
Thanks given by:
you forgot our site?!?!?
:O:O:O
lol i did too so its ok x)
im glad i found it tho ^^
Thanks given by:
well i had to dump my hard drive and lost the url so XD

Edit reason: had to fix my miss spelling >_<
Thanks given by:
Yeah Mini-Douze is a must 8)
Thanks given by: