aimbotter, admin thief
someone who goes by multiple names claimed to be in a clan and wanted to do a clan match 1v1. One of his tags was |oNe|. he also went by senceofHUMOR. well every shot he was making with a submachine gun hit me and my friend. I reviewed two different demos and they show his aiming is way off at times, yet he continues to own. A few days later, he goes onto the justinbieber server and takes admin powers repeatedly and banns everyone from the server. The server message gives a false admin pass to kick losers who try to get it. Maybe someone gave him the pass, idk but he continues to terrorize on the justinbieber server. the first two demos are of accused aimbotting and the third shows him being an ass with admin. enjoy!
1) http://rapidshare.com/files/435205694/TD...3_2341.dmo
2) http://rapidshare.com/files/435205759/TO...52_6mr.dmo
3) http://rapidshare.com/files/435205829/TD...00_9mr.dmo
his IP: 180.222.22.100 (it changes)
Thanks given by:
<sarcasm>My aimbot pwned, check the demos</sarcasm>

Yes |oNe|.BULL3T.
I am in |oNe|, my IP shouldn't change.
Why did I take admin: as use abused it and it was revenge to use kicking me everytime I logged in as |oNe|.BULL3T.
I used alias such as senceofHUMOR, .AiMboTT*|oNe|, .AiMboTT* and possibly others as I was kicked whenever using my normal name.

Why did I have admin: JB|JustinBeiber gave it to me numerous times lol, how silly giving it to someone your accusing of hacking and you constantly trying to kick him.
Also he didn't only give it to me he also gave it to everyone else in the server lol get a brain :)

Here's an embarassing screenshot of the 2vs1:
[Image: 20101204074148acdepottd.th.jpg]

Please do watch the demos.
Thanks given by:
well you sound so smart (sarcasm)

we handed out admin yes but to give people a chance to see what admin was like (and he got people to join his clan because of it)
we never abused admin, only you did. we gave you admin in the beginning before you turned stupid, but not the password. we only started kicking and banning you because you repeatedly came in and stole admin. Before that we let you play like the others.
The screenshot proved that you aimbot because i almost always come out with more frags than deaths, if not close, Plus it was 2v1 so thankyou for the screenshot.
if you need screenshots of me pwning, i have plenty as proof :)
Thanks given by:
"The screenshot proved that you aimbot because i almost always come out with more frags than deaths, if not close, Plus it was 2v1 so thankyou for the screenshot."

we got you now bull3t you dirty cheater
Thanks given by:
Well yes you and your abused admin, repeatedly saying "nigga" and "fagget" and what not.
Because you began banning / kicking me because you ASSUMED I have aimbot, if anything those demos don't show an aimbot or nothing like that. I told you I am aimbotting to piss use off. Which clearly the demos show me missing shots.

I would never have kicked you or your friend from the server if you hadn't of started kicking me.
I have admin on the Hi-Skill servers / Drakas servers which are now down, I never abused it and started banning everyone in the server for fun.

If use are stupid enough to give out admin after you repeatably try kick me then thats gotta be your own stupidity.
I don't want to see screenshots of you pwning as I may end up thinking you hack, it isn't my fault that your skill level is below mine because there are people in the AC community who pwn me like I did to you.
Thanks given by:
o.O how dare you Bull3t you cheater.

Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 10, 09:43AM)|FOX|X-Ray_Dog Wrote: The screenshot proved that you aimbot because i almost always come out with more frags than deaths, if not close, Plus it was 2v1 so thankyou for the screenshot.
Well clearly a 2v1 isn't a fair much. It isn't fair for the 2 people on a team because all you can get is 1 frag or 2. I can get 2 frags or 4 frags if I do 2 gibbs or slashes, use can only get up to 2 frags because your only versing 1 player.
Therfor I have the advantage as I don't have a team mate that use can frag or gibb therfor he gets no deaths and use get no frags. Only frags use get is me.
I am not smart or anything but I know this lol.

(06 Dec 10, 09:47AM)Undead Wrote: We got you now bull3t you dirty cheater
Yes my aim is godly.
/aimbot 1
/smgheadshot 1
/godmode 1
/infinatyhealth 1
Now I have the power.
Surely people knew about them cheats if you didn't I suggest you try them out before an admin closes this thread.

Thanks given by:
Wheres the proof that me or bieber ever say "nigga"? on the third demo, there's plenty of proof of you saying "fagot" repeatedly.
I know how aimbots work, you can turn them on or off, adjust the sensitivity, and they are easy to hide. I would know this from a different friend who ended up almost blacklisted.
In the 2 demo, you snipe at us and we died even when your aim is way the heck off.
In demo 1, your bullets are all over the place, yet they continue to hit with every shot.
And we don't hand the admin password out, and I don't really care what or how you act on other servers. Were talking about now.
Thanks given by:
Since you are both online at the same time, could you please take this to IRC. Although it's mildly entertaining, there isn't much here of relevance to the community at large. And you're breaking Rule 15, which is just going to get you warning points if you continue, thanks.
Thanks given by:
Okay, FOX|, its very clear that you play verses noobs, and when you get confronted by a good player you do the noob thing, and resort to calling them an aimbotter.. Now, drop it otherwise I'm sure there will be alot more of us then just Bull3t wanting to pwn you.
Thanks given by:
And it's going to be a huge line mate, so you better practice xD
Thanks given by:
1v1 me. I'm in the same timezone, shouldn't be hard to find me.
Line starts here.
||
||
V
Thanks given by:
Second here
Thanks given by:
Please close/delete this thread unless i'm gonna be really mad at FOX.
Thanks given by:
Third here.
Thanks given by:
I was first.. i came up with the idea D:
Thanks given by:
fifth :D
Thanks given by:
sixth
Thanks given by:
I call seven through one-thousand-three-hundred-thirty-seven.
Thanks given by: