"My Personal Ladder" Stats Script
Added to the OP, thanks BP. :)
Thanks given by:
just read Andrez one was a Italian translation, i will mirror that also :-)
i left the name as is
US: http://bcus.pwnz.org/MPL_script_ITA_5_1291648235.zip
DE: http://bcde.pwnz.org/MPL_script_ITA_5_1291648235.zip
UK: http://bcuk.pwnz.org/MPL_script_ITA_5_1291648235.zip

english version also on US host. US: http://bcus.pwnz.org/MPL_Script_v.93.zip

anyone from the community contributing to the community can ask me to mirror their files or host for them.
Thanks given by:
OOOOOOOH! I see! My baaaad. xD God I feel like an idiot, but thanks!

EDIT: It works for awhile, but sometimes it doesn't save my stats. Or it erases them. Also, can I put the CTF stats underneath the Deathmatch stats?
Thanks given by:
Bump.

It's doing it more, erasing my stats every few hours.
Thanks given by:
Did you follow the "Installation Notes" towards to bottom of the readme where it tells you to install this script first, then your other scripts? Since the script relies heavily on saved.cfg storing and remembering stats, if you have lots of other aliases already created from other scripts, the chances of it throwing errors, or temporarily forgetting aliases is increased. :(

The theory seems to be aliases that were defined at an earlier date, take priority over newer ones, so if you installed this script on top of lots of existing scripts, it may be the problem.

I think V-Man had filed a bug report about this a while back. Not sure what the status of that is. boo saved.cfg D:

As for the ordering of things in the menu, that is easily customizable, just play around with the menuitems towards the bottom of the script.
Thanks given by:
Very useful script.
Great work. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
So it appears some people are experiencing quite heavy FPS drops due to the use of this script, this is likely caused by it's size (over 1,000 lines, causing saved.cfg to become bloated and more susceptible to errors; and the fact that it loops a large amount of those lines every millisecond or so to catch some of the stats). Me and V-Man are currently in the process of rewriting/updating it, to be much more efficient (code-wise) because of V-man's latest advancements with tools.cfg - and we're hoping this will not only fix these FPS drops some are experiencing, but also fix the all-time stats deleting/forgetting bug that some experience as well. A recent update we made to it cut out a good 150+ lines. :D This means more room for all the aliases we use in this script to share in saved.cfg -> hopefully less to no errors.

The Italian translation won't need to be redone (or any of the other WIP translations out there) - I'll hand update the code in the translations myself for each of them - after the next release if need be.

Stay tuned! :D

In the meantime, if you're experiencing either of those problems, be sure that you have already followed the "Installation Notes: " section of the README (towards the bottom), before giving up. Following those instructions when installing this and other scripts has solved these problems for many already.
Thanks given by:
***UPDATE***
Announcing My Personal Ladder stats script version 1.0! Depends on the latest version of tools.cfg -- and will therefore run much more smoothly! Apologies for the previous naughty behavior! XD Enjoy!

Edit: 742 lines, practically cutting the size of this script in half! :D
Thanks given by:
Thank you Bukz & V-Man for this update!
Thanks given by:
I should add an important reminder:
Open saved.cfg and scroll down to where it begins defining aliases.
Select all the aliases and delete them, then save it.
Re-add all your scripts one by one, as described before.
This is to avoid a conflict between new processes in the stats script and old ones saved in there that otherwise would not be overwritten -- which would cause the laggy FPS described in other threads due to the unwieldy nature of the script. This process, combined with this streamlined new version, should completely eliminate any FPS drop. Please let me know if this process and the new script do not fulfill this expectation.
Thanks given by:
I love it, but I had to get rid of it because it was crashing AC
D:
Thanks given by:
I've noticed that Macs are more vulnerable to unknown alias errors, ie. undeclared ones.
Thanks given by:
This new version? D:
What, if any, error messages? u_u

@Gibstick:
I wonder why?
Thanks given by:
Dec 25 15:29:17 unknown alias lookup: tmp_millis
Dec 25 15:29:21 unknown alias lookup: gamestarttime
Thanks given by:
Forgotten aliases. u_u
All I can suggest is trying the "refresh saved.cfg" idea again.
And wait until the root of the problem is dealt with.
Thanks given by:
GET THIS FOR 1.1.0.5! PLEASE!? JUST WHAT I WOULD LIKE!
Thanks given by:
GAHHHHHHHHH!!
Thanks given by:
@myke: I really doubt it, since it made AC crash for me. saved.cfg gets too big for some computers to handle.
Thanks given by:
jamz told me how to fix it: convert all EOL characters to Unix. From Notepad++ just go edit > EOL conversion
Thanks given by:
I also said that it probably wouldn't affect processing, since white space should be ignored. But, well, this is cubescript, after all. Who knows what's going to happen?
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 10:19AM)Orynge Wrote: @myke: I really doubt it, since it made AC crash for me. saved.cfg gets too big for some computers to handle.

mabey it could go into a seperate folder that saves info...can that be done?
Thanks given by:
I've seen there's a corrected version now.. Must I update the italian version as well or there is no need?
Thanks given by:
@mykegregory:
:/ it's not the main problem, and if it were, it'd be the game itself that can't handle the size -- not different computers.
Uh... Unless your computer has less than 128MB of RAM...
What jamz said makes sense. Macs probably do really weird things with ANSI EOL characters. :-P

@Andrez: The text parts stayed basically the same (some grammar brush-up is all, really), so if you feel like making similar changes, that should be fine; otherwise, all the important changes are code-based and not user-visible (other than increased efficiency).
Thanks given by: