[bug report]
you can install "health" with no limitations for ur map .. but with distance 3-4 cubes [Image: 79624765.th.jpg] (if you instal not only health.. need to adhere to the rules.. distance from bomb 8 - 10 cubes [Image: 24743197.th.jpg] )
for other objects need distance ... helmet 4-5 cubes,armour 5(kevlar vest),pistol 4, ammobox(box of ammo) 5- 6,akimbo 5- 6 i think
there is an alternative... you can instal more grenades,and other entities,With using the height:) need command " /newent grenades 30 " (etc. for ammobox,armour /newent ammobox "height")
30 - height !,for grenades possible height 30,50,70,100,120 (i think :/ ) but that work!! look that.. [Image: 62792218.jpg]
, (object may be invisible, you need to let them drop to the desired height! with scroll ur mouse) [Image: 24424755.jpg] ,

, next picture with grenades with height 50 ( "/newent grenades 50") NOTE! Do not forget to install at different heights if the objects are close! [Image: 69394624.jpg]
, [Image: 90402275.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is kinda awsome?
Thanks given by:
if you need delete ur entities (grenades or another), just look on blue dot in coop mode and press button [Image: 10084993.jpg]
:)
jAcKRoCk* yes man,that awesome,and made for peoples
you can cover a plate hole)) with standart mapmodel etc. [Image: 22682257.jpg]

As a result, you may do so as on this picture [Image: 37904939.jpg] (ON THIS PICTURE OBJECT IN THAT ORDER: /newent armour 90, /newent grenades 30,/newent grenades 50,/newent grenades 110, /newent ammobox 70 ,and 1 standart height health)

, but this pile (with entities) can not be installed next to each other! need distance 12 - 20 cubes [Image: 50807302.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your bug report. This will hopefully be fixed with the next release.
Thanks given by:
all this just experiment from ur side
(28 Dec 10, 11:17AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Thanks for your bug report. This will hopefully be fixed with the next release.

YOU ARE REMOVING GAMEPLAY WITH THEIR SICK AMBITIONS
Thanks given by:
Ughhhhh. Entities everywhere...
Thanks given by:
Pufig, stop yelling at me and if you really need to, at least try to speak in clear terms. I have no clue what you're saying there.
Thanks given by:
on your "empty" conscience is already one dead player! mister floppy, remember that! when you re-damage game
What do you think that everyone has read this thread will run immediately to correct the map? one man from hundred people :/
Thanks given by:
Pardon?
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 10, 11:49AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Pardon?

I spent about 15-20 hours on the adaptation of 5 maps from 1.0 assaultcube, u can speak on french dude???
et vous savez que certaines joué jusqu'à présent dans 1,0? en dépit du fait - que vous êtes de façon flagrante et impertinence déjà désactiver le 1,0 serveurs ..
Thanks given by:
Now, once for all. Either speak some understandable English or just leave it.
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 10, 11:36AM)pufig Wrote: YOU ARE REMOVING GAMEPLAY WITH THEIR SICK AMBITIONS

YOU ARE REMOVING AMBITION WITH YOUR SICK GAMEPLAY

* V-Man puts on sweater
Thanks given by: