Wiki Editor application
Doesn't WuT already have a wiki editor?
Thanks given by:
No, I think we don't have it yet, because I can't edit anything.

Thanks given by:
you know, you can see who's Sergeant .. and & who's not - if they're missing from the listing.
Thanks given by:
User Name: JoeSmith - proof of leader - HERE

Our wiki page: HERE
Thanks given by:
Joe Smith - you're now Sergeant (SGT) for HyPE - promote your members to Private (PVT - basic editor) or Corporal (CPL - slightly enhanced editor) as you see fit. You're responsible for your behaviour and those you've promoted - any misconduct will get the offender banned, any further misconduct inside half a year and you and all those you promoted will be banned. Use your power wisely!
Welcome to the team of wiki-editors!
Thanks given by:
Much appreciated.

Thanks given by:
My wiki editor name is: X-Ray Dog
I am the clan owner of |FOX| and am requesting permissions to edit that page on the wiki.
Official members list is on this page.
I am the site owner as listed here as well.
Thank you!
Thanks given by:
I can't seem to find any proof you've existed for longer than somewhere in January 2011; although you do proclaim to have been founded in October 2010 - if you have any tangible proof please provide it and you'll be promoted ASAP; otherwise please wait one more month to achieve the minimum required clan-lifetime to get the promotion.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 11, 07:22AM)flowtron Wrote: I can't seem to find any proof you've existed for longer than somewhere in January 2011; although you do proclaim to have been founded in October 2010 - if you have any tangible proof please provide it and you'll be promoted ASAP; otherwise please wait one more month to achieve the minimum required clan-lifetime to get the promotion.

OMG *sigh* haha I have an old |FOX| site as proof that I was just getting ready to delete, Thank god I haven't yet. Check it out here If you look in the forums, you can see they are old. The site was not created immediately following the clan but they are old enough (and that old site was ares that I took over and didn't care to improve, but rather made a new one).
On second thought, this shows the first member joined about a month after the clan was created.
Thanks given by:
X-Ray_Dog: Done.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Gibstick - just the reason you've been promoted to Brigadier! .. I just can't keep track of all the clans & people. Much appreciated! Hope X-Ray_Dog (and others) understands too :)
Thanks given by:
It would also be easy for me to add Sergeants, as I am in Australia, GMT +8 and the closest to Australia and Asian timezones.
Thanks given by:
My username is killertux, I want to translate the wiki to Brazilian Portuguese.
Thanks given by:
killertux: The advice in this situation is, do the work (a page or two), then paste a link to your translation in this thread, using pastebin.com, or similar. If the work is of good quality, and there are plenty of Brazilian English speakers who can check this, you're more likely to get the job.
Thanks given by:
hello, I am leader of {TBR} http://tbr-clan.tk/
just want to edit our page :) thanks :)
Thanks given by:
What is your wiki username Rocky?
Thanks given by:
DaRealRocky ;)
Thanks given by:
Sorry, you don't appear to be in the wiki userlist. You gotta create an account, I believe the old ones were lost.

Edit: I fixed it
Thanks given by:
I would like to be an editor on the wiki to update outdated gamemode info such as that shown here. This would be in addition to typos/etc. and further Mac documentation. I also would like to compile a table for scoring data and what points are scored/lost through different actions.

My wiki-name is Viper.

This is an example (written in Wiki-Markup) of a Port Forwarding guide for Airport Extreme. Special thanks to Jgan for the idea and some background info.
Thanks given by:
nice application. done.
Thanks given by:
User : Infern0

I would like permission to update |BME|'s Wiki and other clans , too ( if this is asked to me )

Site : www.BadMeetsEvil.tk
Thanks given by:
MaiMeeTur

I am the leader of eQuilibrium, and I would like Wiki-Permissions for my clan's wiki page.

Our site: http://eq-clan.co.cc
Thanks given by:
Mai Mee Tur & Infern0: done & done
Thanks given by:
(25 May 11, 04:50AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: MaiMeeTur

I am the leader of eQuilibrium, and I would like Wiki-Permissions for my clan's wiki page.

Our site: http://eq-clan.co.cc

VenteX

I'm the second leader of eQuilibrium, and I would like also like Wiki-Permissions for our page. Mai Mee Tur probably should have linked you more specifically to our roster so you could see that we both equally own the clan.
Thanks given by:
Not my problem a anymore ;-)
I have one person taking charge of the permissions in his section of the community - you can get eQuilibrium to give you permissions now. Do that.
Thanks given by:
Im confused here. Can only one person be assigned as the sergeant? Even if a clan has 2 joint leaders?
Thanks given by:
Yes Viper.
Thanks given by:
hey, my app :

clan : TaS
wiki nick : Vlad
links :
im current leader of clan, before it was Djogli and he had account. Now he left AC, but sometimes he helps , aslo in wiki.

target : i want to have access to edit TaS page and i would like to create Premier League page, which is now going and soon will end : league link

thanks,
Thanks given by:
done.
Thanks given by:
I need access to add the ARM clan info on the wiki list of clans and arm clan is a good sized clan
Thanks given by: