1.1.0.3 Release
(10 Oct 10, 08:09PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: |NZ| servers should change over when I get home tonight (in the next 12-18 hours)

All updated and running on Ubuntu 10.10, Maverick Meerkat too!
Thanks given by:
Btw. I made a /clockdisplay 3 which works like 1 but displays the clock only in the last minute. I figured it wasn't important to constantly see the time left, but in the last minute it is helpful. Btw. I didn't change the "xx minutes remaining" to be back on, but here is the patch to svn revision 5737 if you want: http://pastebin.com/ymHcDFiA
Thanks given by:
YEAAHH CLOCK FTW! Felicitations and we look forward to more.
Edit: Were the bots or edge jumping changed at all? The bots are suddenly flying through the air because they can edge jump.
Thanks given by:
How much was actually changed in terms of packing and/or whatever files are there? I'd much rather download just an update package or the plain executable if possible...
Thanks given by:
good job :D
Thanks given by:
Excellent news. One question: can i just copy the old 1.1.0 config directory over the new one to keep my settings?
Thanks given by:
beltsonata: yes, copy init.cfg, saved.cfg and autoexec.cfg.
Thanks given by:
Nice job.Keep up the good work!!
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 10, 02:16PM)Gibstick Wrote: beltsonata: yes, copy init.cfg, saved.cfg and autoexec.cfg.

Thanks! I'd worked out to copy saved.cfg, but not the others. :)
Thanks given by:
freaking epic :D the best job i have ever seen. Clock rules. nades RULE. Assault Cube, RULESSSS!!!

im an addict :D
Thanks given by:
Great! :)
Thanks given by:
Has the shotgun been changed?
Thanks given by:
No. For now only armour has changed. As stated in the original post, let's try how this feels first, then discuss any changes that might still be needed to the weapon balance.
Then we will have to discuss in how far the shotgun needs change.

I am planning to open a post dedicated to this in 1-2 weeks.

Another thing: I have seen rumours of "slower movement speed" here and there... basic movement speeds have not been touched at all since 0.90 !!!
Thanks given by:
well i have a quick question for you all,

when i hit the f12 button ( for screen shot), Ac freezes, i exit out and all my settings are gone, dose this happen to anyone else?

if it has, i would like to report a bug,

anyway it seems nice, and i love having that 2nd nade back, at least for lss, thanks for that devs!
Thanks given by:
It doesn't happen here (WinXP) so far, this was reported by Vista/W7 users only, iirc.
What is your OS?

Anyone else getting this on other OSes?
Thanks given by:
edited the first post: Mac packages now availlable!
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 10, 06:21PM)makkE Wrote: It doesn't happen here (WinXP) so far, this was reported by Vista/W7 users only, iirc.
What is your OS?

Anyone else getting this on other OSes?

i have windows, vista ^.^ so that seems right i guess
Thanks given by:
When hitting F12 AC stops/freezes for 0,5-1 sec.
Dosent look like settings are affected.

$cat /etc/issue
Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS \n \l
$uname -a
Linux ubuntu-desktop 2.6.32-25-generic #44-Ubuntu SMP Fri Sep 17 20:26:08 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
Thanks given by:
My bad. I didn't realize you had to be online or in a game for the clock to work. I found that out last night on IRC. Thanks to apanda!
Thanks given by:
It doesn't ever save my settings. I have to re-enter all my settings every time.
Thanks given by:
Dragon, make sure you have a home dir that isn't read/write protected. And if you don't have a home dir at all, programfiles is usually write protected. Change the read/write permissions for your AC folders.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 10, 10:36PM)Gibstick Wrote: Dragon, make sure you have a home dir that isn't read/write protected. And if you don't have a home dir at all, programfiles is usually write protected. Change the read/write permissions for your AC folders.

i think thats a bug, i have it too, see above ^.^
Thanks given by:
WARNING

We included in the installers the fixes for the recent detected bugs (screenshot crash at win7/vista and radar map size).
Please, re-download it if you need it.

Thanks given by:
I love the new AC icon :D
Thanks given by:
@Dragon and SMG_3m:
Also try using autoexec.cfg instead of re-adjusting everything in-game.
Thanks given by:
Someone should put the mac package link on the download page (assault.cubers.net/download.html).
Thanks given by:
well thanks V-man il give it a try but last time i meadeld with my config i somehow changed "/kick" to saying the reasons why i can kick/ban as par the new admin guide that came out a few days ago, still il give it a try save me a hour worth of work, il take that chance :P
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 10, 11:22PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: @Dragon and SMG_3m:
Also try using autoexec.cfg instead of re-adjusting everything in-game.

Ok.
It's in the same folder that the last version of 1.1 was in, so the directory permissions should be the same...
Thanks given by:
I have the same issue sometimes, not with all of my settings, but with certain ones such as voicecoms and player skins. Thanks for advising us to use autoexec.cfg, I'll just do that from now on. It's more flexible anyway.
Thanks given by:
I like the 1.1 but I like the way 1.0.4 looks. I think you should really put that into account while making 1.1.0.4. It's just the AC that everybody is used to. To many knew maps is hard. Half the maps on 1.1 are boring. Also the text looks better on 1.0. I think you can change it but whatever. Overall, I believe that the 1.0 feels more smooth and you should definitely put some of the stuff in there into 1.1.0.4.

wH0pXeR.
Thanks given by: