1.1.0.3 Release
in 1.1.0.3 i MUST change weapon depending on opponant,map etc....that's a good point.
for sure shotguns can be annoying in pub,but if they lower his power,it will become useless in match.
now shotgun is also a match weapon depending on map/mode.

you can still rocks with smg and snipe but now also with shotgun and AR (dunno for carbine).
Thanks given by:
carbine is an awesome weapon for some maps/modes too! :)
Thanks given by:
Ahh - this is music to our ears - it's exactly what we were aiming for!
In the future we will also be providing you with information about the upcoming match during intermission - so you can change your weapon before 1st spawn, for instance.
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 10, 09:55PM)flowtron Wrote: Ahh - this is music to our ears - it's exactly what we were aiming for!
In the future we will also be providing you with information about the upcoming match during intermission - so you can change your weapon before 1st spawn, for instance.

That's awesome
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 10, 09:55PM)flowtron Wrote: -snip-

So epic...

* Bukz thinks about cubescript some more...

1.1.0.3 is the best version of AC so far and I imagine it's only gonna get better from here. Gj devs!
Thanks given by:
@flowtron i did notice it but that's not what i mean, letme give you an example now i have to put the scope sence in 1000 and still doesn't feel ok idk why, i mean i'm not even close to be a pro with the sniper but i know my weapon and it doesn't feel the same i mean i kn ow i have to train more with it again but i found much more hard to use the other weapons just because idk how to use them but it's a challenge i'm ready to take so far i'm using the smg and a bit less the sniper and the AR but please listen to us :)
Thanks given by: