Welcome to the Bash Threads!!
(05 May 12, 12:50AM)Jg99 Wrote: i got a 14-0 ratio! what now bitch!

I believe I got a higher ratio than that in 1v1.

EDIT: Yes, I did. lololol
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 01:08AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(05 May 12, 12:21AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Random list of n00bs, followed by the truth.
Why am I on this list.
Its a recollection of AC Reloaded famous players.

Its a recollection of all the girls that play, or have played, AC.

Its a recollection of all the names of the n00bs I have pwnd in-game.

Its a recollection of players who happen to have a brother who cheated.

Its a recollection of all the forum posters that have ever misspelled (that I have seen).

Its a recollection of players whose name dont start with C, N, G, I, O, Q, V, W , Y , or Z...

Pick the one you like!
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 12:21AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I beat you all with my eyes closed.

That's because you're dreaming.
Thanks given by:
Show us the demo or you like like a sack of shit.
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 01:38AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote:

I believe I got a higher ratio than that in 1v1.

EDIT: Yes, I did. lololol

Actually, 14-0 means an infinite ratio

=D
Thanks given by:
From a point of view yes, but if it were to show up as a statistic, the ratio would be 14 :)

btw i wasnt proud of that screen incase you were wondering xD
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 11:29PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: From a point of view yes, but if it were to show up as a statistic, the ratio would be 14 :)
[Image: 20030269.jpg]
:P

(05 May 12, 11:29PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: btw i wasnt proud of that screen incase you were wondering xD
Judging from the fact that you took the time to find it, then edit your original post with the screenshot, I'd beg to differ ;).
Not to say that it's bad to be proud of that sort of ratio...unless you were HACKING?!
[Image: Dramatic-chipmunk.gif]
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 02:58AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: C

:3
Thanks given by:
(02 May 12, 03:23PM)Frogulis Wrote: jamz went through and deleted all of the posts which were of a standard too low for this community...
Frogulis, you know some people believe everything they read on the internet?
Thanks given by:
Why did you do that Jamz????? :p
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 10:43PM)RCJD Wrote: Actually, 14-0 means an infinite ratio

Nope, it means "Divide by 0 error" :P
Thanks given by:
Cans is my name,
I run serverz with money I find hard to earn
I was in DEZ for a long time,
now a new era has come to me in a . k . c . a
So watch out yall here I come
As ill find my way, boom, HEADSHOT!

Thanks given by:
(07 May 12, 08:10AM)tempest Wrote:
(05 May 12, 10:43PM)RCJD Wrote: Actually, 14-0 means an infinite ratio

Nope, it means "Divide by 0 error" :P

I learned it as being undefined. So, both of these answers added together.
Thanks given by:
I had a very funneh rap about Xenon, but the stupid Nvidia update restarted my computer without advice, so instead, I will just say:
@Xenon When you TL:DR a post, you yourself are making an ass of yourself, you stupid fucking cheater. I have gone through your posts, and there are like 7 complaining about cheats. LOL. Your apology is a laugh.
There should be an alternative MS for all ex cheaters to play in. At least, for all the ex cheaters that are as stupid as you are. Because you son, are an stupid motherfucker, get the fuck outta my posts or learn to read.
Thanks given by:
wikipedia Wrote:Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person, group or subject. Literally, bashing is a term meaning to hit or assault, but when it is used as a suffix, or in conjunction with a noun indicating the subject being attacked, it is normally used to imply that the act is motivated by bigotry. The term is also used metaphorically, to describe verbal or critical assaults. Topics which attract bashing tend to be highly partisan and personally sensitive topics for the bashers, the victims or both. Common areas include religion, nationality, sexuality and politics.

Ok now I know hat this thread is about :p looks cool. I would try if my english wasnt so bad haha

EDIT : oowww : see also French Bashing ? It seems that Americans people have an inferiority complex with French people :p (was it good enough for a first try? I bashed about nationality as wikipedia said kk)
Thanks given by:
bump
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 09:01AM)RealViking Wrote: bump

Yes, feel free to bash me.
Thanks given by:
Reagan what was up with all that assassination shit? Couldn't take a bullet yourself? Had to have the Secret Service do it? A true badass would be "Mmmmmm lead tasty, Reagan SMASH!!"
Thanks given by:
I fucking hate lime kool aid!!!!!!!!

time for a musical interlude

It's time that I confess,
to all the girls.

To all the girls I cheated on before, I tip my hat like Willie Nelson
You got pressure, take a sip of this Molson
Here's what happened, it wasn't my intentions
To fall into seduction while playing a temptation
I thought I had it figured out, but games don't last
The hourglass ran out, I got sprayed with the tear gas..

To all the girls I cheated on before, it's a new year
I got a new change of gear, I swear
I can see clear now the clouds disappeared
You forgive but never forget, so the past reappears, uh huh

You forgive, but you still think that I'm a ho

Back home, break of dawn, dinner's at the table
Thin Line Between Love And Hate is on cable
I'm lookin' at myself thinkin' out loud
"I'm in love with two women, who is it gonna be now?"

Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn.
And if your girl acts up at the carnival, then you snatch her friend.

One love, you're lucky to have one love
It sounds bugged, drinking wine from the same jug
One heart, one mind, one soul
She ain't a gold digger, she don't care about your bank-roll
Keep your money, she make her own cheddar
All she want from me is respect like Aretha
Cooked me lasagne, stayed in for the winter
Chilled to the summer, now I'm gone 'til November
Have you seen her?

I think I did
But what I did wrong was take a love for granted
Cause first comes trust, don't rush into lust
Easier said than done, I lust and I must
Passion is a must, but then we start to cuss
We was just makin' love, now we tearing up each other's guts
Like species, she called me an animal
So feel the tongue of the warm-blooded mammal

alright
People in the back, is it OK if I play my guitar right about now?

-Refugee Camp
Thanks given by:
I'd like to kindly ask MykeGregory not to post anymore pictures of himself without warning me first since I was close to throw up last days dinner when the picture popped up on my cellphone at 6 in the morning. I still have a light headache due to the sickness but I'm slowly repearing. No more surprises please, MykeCoppercab

[Image: 000000f.jpg] [Image: coppercab.jpg]

posting pictures of urself on the internet, who's the "fucking idiot"? (this boy needs to be taught some "manors")
Thanks given by:
Just shows he isn't as prone hiding behind a computer because he is scared.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 09:51PM)RealViking Wrote: ...

clean up the barf before it rots.
Thanks given by:
I saw a picture of MM10 on here, dont know why DIDNT he hide it, or did he? Let me check...
Nope, still around...
[Image: Disgusting-Fat-Man.jpg]
Good for you MM10! Keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 04:04AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Just shows he isn't as prone hiding behind a computer because he is scared.
True.
As for you RV, little bitch buthurt cos he got it wrong? Hope you get banned again.
You have nothing but hate on people since your ban was lifted, suppose thats in your nature though. Being the filthy racist troll that you are.
Thanks given by:
Was that supposed to be a bash?
It hurts I guess
I'm defeated I guess
Thanks given by:
I can't stand master0, he's a tking, troll bitch :/
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 12, 04:23PM)RealViking Wrote: Was that supposed to be a bash?
It hurts I guess
I'm defeated I guess
Sorry i'm not an internet warrior like yourself. xD
Some people have respect for the comunities they're in instead of hating on everyone in it.
You're lucky most people have a fucking hard on for you, if i was in charge you would never play on this game as long as you lived. lol
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 12, 05:27PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Sorry i'm not an internet warrior like yourself. xD

? I don't understand. You start argues and gangsta fights wherever you are.

(09 Jun 12, 05:27PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Some people have respect for the comunities they're in instead of hating on everyone in it.

Oh. Wait. Hold on. Let me get this straight. Are you stalking me on other places than on this forum? How else would you know where I behave in other games and in private gema servers? This is scary.

(09 Jun 12, 05:27PM)MykeGregory Wrote: You're lucky most people have a fucking hard on for you, if i was in charge you would never play on this game as long as you lived. lol

I guess that's why youre not in charge lol... I thought you were 20+ but you write like a 14 years old with unnecessary swearing and ur brain seems to function the same way as mine did when I was 11. If you ever get "in charge" of this place (which seems to be ur highest wish in life) I'll go drown myself somewhere. Now, please, show us some real Myke style bashing. Do your best. Go.
Thanks given by:
This thread was totally a great idea, guys. We jump down each others throats and throw crappy insults back and forth. What could possibly go wrong?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 12, 06:19PM)VenteX Wrote: This thread was totally a great idea, guys. We jump down each others throats and throw crappy insults back and forth. What could possibly go wrong?

go cheat in some pub
Thanks given by: