Welcome to the Bash Threads!!
Come one come all!! This is the grand opening of what I will be calling the Bash Threads!! These threads are for players who have been stirring up some rage, intentionally or not, and may or may not be in need of an ass whooping. The target is allowed to defend himself as much as he or she needs to and in this topic alone. Please keep the comments as incendiary as possible and as realistic as possible. I don't want some random shit trolls coming in to flame garbage. I want real anger an cage rage up in here. This where we blow the steam off while trying to annihilate a bitch.

Be my service to the upper echelon elites. Help keep their forums somewhat respectable (suuuuuure) and they'll buy me a bottle of rum. Least that's what Reagan said... No not really. I could care less about the elites Im just bored AS SHIT. Nothing cures boredom like a Battle Royale.

I am the only one who can make Bash Threads for two reasons; 1) It's my idea. 2) Bash Threads must have a worthy target. One that has a legitimate reason to be bashed or not. Given my history as a provacatuer-extraordinaire, and because I do possess some brain cells, I am best suited to determine who deserves the chance at either defending their honor or getting drawn and quartered like some bad booty.

Let the games begin!
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, be aware; when shit hits the fan there is no room for democracy and only he will bring order upon your troubled minds, as he is the Emperor of your dreams, the bringer of Shimmyness!
His aim is to build understanding and shine some light into your moral darkness.
Walk along his path and find peace, or stay in the shadows that corrupt the AC lurkers...
You have been advised!
Thanks given by:
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465]
Thanks given by:
I'm looking forward to this.
Thanks given by:
@ the past 3 posts:
Needs more...
(18 Apr 12, 08:30PM)MorganKell Wrote: ...real anger an cage rage
:D
Thanks given by:
RealViking is an asshat and I'm glad he's banned.

Not sure if it counts as rage (probably not enough capslock or profuse swearing), but it's all I've got for now.
Thanks given by:
I think you've got the wrong game forum. We've been low on rage here since god knows when.
Thanks given by:
MorganKell. I love you. Get awesome. I love you.

Also I drink cheap beer from my hometown in Montana. Fuck that smirnoff ice shit.
Thanks given by:
<Z-karIuS> I do give a shit for the memory of the 70 innocents dead
<Z-karIuS> you do know i do care
<Z-karIuS> making fun of dead inocent is not funny
<Z-karIuS> easy for u to say since u havent been touched by it

[Image: sUERA.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think empathetic separation transcends geographical distance.
Thanks given by:
Here comes WWIII (i meant Wii 2.0)
Thanks given by:
ac@ac ~ $ echo "Let's make this a real bash thread."
Thanks given by:
(19 Apr 12, 02:14AM)VenteX Wrote: RealViking is an asshat and I'm glad he's banned...

Agreed.
{MW3}MRTV Also is an asshat. IMO.
Thanks given by:
:(){ :|:& };:
Thanks given by:
Meh! This thread is no where near as entertaining as MK promised :(

Oh and RealNoobking or whatever he calls himself today is a monkeys ass (see below)

[Image: 1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19 Apr 12, 07:13AM)DeadToMe Wrote: MorganKell. I love you. Get awesome. I love you.
Thanks given by:
You Gautamalen monkey fuckers are so full of piss poor bullshit panties running around like a bunch of gyro metric assblasters with a stick revolving repeated around your bungholes! This thread is not entertaining Anderson because all these fairies are mentally fking retarded little bogan children with no fight in them!!!! I swear when I get home and after I start drinking I'll turn this shit into a real BASH THREAD!! DTM where the fk are you my favorite troll... tehehehehehe

Looky looky master of the Pee Pee clan is reading my thread. C'mon Halo sir! Kick this bitch into gear!
Thanks given by:
You're all faggots.

<3
Thanks given by:
Forget it Masta Shimmy, this fucking kids here know crap about a good bashing. This used to be an incendiary forum! Flames everywhere, good times... Now we can't see a half decent flame in the Bash Threads!?
A fucking disgrace, that's what this place is becoming!
Thanks given by:
ElCrema: You're actually only moderately attractive.
amidoinitrite?
Thanks given by:
Monkey fuckers hahahaha
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 12, 09:50PM)MykeGregory Wrote: [Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465]
Thanks given by:
fail flames are fail
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 12, 05:55PM)pweaks Wrote: So much butthurt, hellspellbitch.
Thanks given by:
This thread is not working for one simple reason. You never picked a target!!¡!!!¡
lol ill nominate myself, why not :-P
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 12, 11:27PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: lol ill nominate myself

lol, implying anyone knows who you are
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 12, 11:27PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: This thread is not working for one simple reason. You never picked a target!!¡!!!¡
lol ill nominate myself, why not :-P

A target was picked, but mael decided to be a little faggot and closed the thread devoted to it.
Thanks given by:
THE TARGET IS ME, CMON GUYS I'M WAITING!
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 03:40PM).ExodusS* Wrote: ...red font on dark background...

no wonder you were chosen first
Thanks given by:
When did oNe learn to map anyways? I mean I know Undead does but he'll always be c=64 as far as I'm concerned... so that leaves ExodusS who we all know can't help but post his shit EVERYWHERE.
Thanks given by: