Welcome to the Bash Threads!!
Yea, this thread is getting better...Let the hate flow through you, join the darkside!
Thanks given by:
Exodiss is getting his pajamas handed to him in other threads. I'd like to ask fellow ACers if they could give him a hand in talking shit. You know, show him the ropes and all. As for his detractors... well they've obviously been failin pretty damn bad. Y'all bitches should know that in order to bring the best out in someone ya gotta rape them a new airhole to fap with. Inspire them to want to kick your ass and you'll see some real awesomeness. This has been a fuck you moment from your neighborhood fastfood badass. Thank you and have a nice day.
Thanks given by:
(29 Apr 12, 08:11AM)MorganKell Wrote: Exodiss is getting his pajamas handed to him in other threads. I'd like to ask fellow ACers if they could give him a hand in talking shit. You know, show him the ropes and all. As for his detractors... well they've obviously been failin pretty damn bad. Y'all bitches should know that in order to bring the best out in someone ya gotta rape them a new airhole to fap with. Inspire them to want to kick your ass and you'll see some real awesomeness. This has been a fuck you moment from your neighborhood fastfood badass. Thank you and have a nice day.

There should be neutral "insulters" that help the losing party.
Thanks given by:
In speaking of bashing, what ever happened to gibadix( gibarix )?
Anywho, anyone is welcome to bash on me if you didn't get enough of it on irc.
Thanks given by:
Yar bash on da bitch!! Ahoy matey! Where be my wenches?!?!
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 12, 09:50PM)MykeGregory Wrote: ...
ROFL
Thanks given by:
Where's a RV rap battle when ya need one? Oh sorry Myke! Forgot your butt was still sore. :)
Thanks given by:
mm10, and gibatrix: NOTE, THE REASONS ARE IN SPOILER BECAUSE THEY ARE NSFW
Thanks given by:
1. Gibarix, not gibatrix.
2. Telling people what's in the spoiler kinda kills the whole purpose of a spoiler, doesn't it?
3. Very eloquent, my dear boy.
Thanks given by:
All you simpletons can suck my lolipop. Its free.
Thanks given by:
All u ppl with ac nick that starts with k fuck urselves
Thanks given by:
Y'all bitches mad cuz I am a G or cuz im 25 and still alive after all the drinking I've done? C'mon ya fucking pansies! BRING IT
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 05:21AM)Jg99 Wrote: Troll their mom
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 05:12PM)Jg99 Wrote: All u ppl with ac nick can fuck urselves
Are you telling us you want to fuck yourself?
(Assuming that you have an AC name)

Hey, whatever floats your boat.
Thanks given by:
The classic Jg99 fail troll. 12 year olds be tryin to hang with the older cubers.
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 09:18PM)Kakarrot Wrote: *Kakarrot insulting jg99*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRaO_BMkBvt9lCtGZYOpp...mQFnMIE8mw]
Look who's talking :>
Thanks given by:
I know I have no room to talk, but Jesus Christ vampire hunter, he just butchers it past recognition.

Off topic: wtf happened to my other 100 posts, I have more than 31 >.>
Thanks given by:
Kakarrot is the new target!
Thanks given by:
(01 May 12, 01:58AM)Jg99 Wrote: Kakarrot is the new target!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbcwqxmD0UC1oNXBoAfHv...U9uhTEPxbx]
Howabout a 2-fer-1?
Thanks given by:
LOL JG YOU FAILED
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 05:12PM)Jg99 Wrote: All u ppl with ac nick that starts with k f*** urselves
Very discreet editing.
I'm sure kingchubby, kaz, and kleinkariet love you too.
Thanks given by:
Lololololololololo
Try harder next time ;)
Thanks given by:
Haha we mustnt forget my other personality KingKell.
Thanks given by:
(01 May 12, 03:49AM)Link Wrote: ...
It takes one to knowone
Thanks given by:
(01 May 12, 07:43AM)Jg99 Wrote:
(01 May 12, 03:49AM)Link Wrote: ...
It takes one to knowone

So you are both ellipses.
Thanks given by:
(01 May 12, 01:46AM)Kakarrot Wrote: Off topic: wtf happened to my other 100 posts, I have more than 31 >.>
jamz went through and deleted all of the posts which were of a standard too low for this community. Rather fitting how you seem to have lost a large majority of yours.
Also offtopic posts aren't counted any more :)
Thanks given by:
LOL
Thanks given by:
AtoMikK, BunnySoul, Dam.white, Edward, Homer-J, Jg99, kaz, Link, Marti, M__Stayla, ReDBuLL, Sarath, Shorty, sniperz, titiPT, Z-karIuS, Fate, Jason, Shorty, titiPT, Undead, Xenon, .ExodusS*, Armed, Fate, Harrek, Honor, Mr.OpTic, Sanzo'', Sepehr, Shorty, titiPT, Xenon , #M|A#Wolf, .EL., Aekom, Dade, DarKnoT, Elite, Fate, Link, lucky, m@C, Nightmare, pweaks, RCJD, Reedie-oH, Robtics, Roflcopter, ShadowFlameZ, Shorty, SKB, spamma, Striker, Undead...
Big bunch of n00bs, I beat you all with my eyes closed.
Thanks given by:
i got a 14-0 ratio! what now bitch!
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 12:21AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Random list of names, followed by an accusation.
Why am I on this list.

Lol...good luck with that.

(05 May 12, 12:50AM)Jg99 Wrote: i got a 14-0 ratio! what now bitch!
All hail Jg99.
Thanks given by: