aG 3vs3 Tournament
BoB is having a hardcore schedule so far.
A win here gives them huge momentum for round 3 and beyond. .o.

Thanks given by:
Their match should be tomorrow at 9pm GMT. We're hoping to cast it; stay tuned for information.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 06:38AM)Waffles Wrote: mys vs. w00p has my bet for most interesting personally. I hope i'll be around to cast it.

meh. maybe. i call an MyS win xD ... dR vs BoB should be freakin awesome. they both got like exactly the same skill.
Thanks given by:
Too bad oNe lost against BoB. MyS vs oNe would be awesome o:
Thanks given by:
mercy, i'm curious how often you have played against either MyS or w00p. both teams are extremely good and it promises to be a great match. BoB vs dR will be entertaining as well though.
Thanks given by:
Waffles, i've played MyS three times so im pretty sure i know what shitting a school bus feels like...

just think that MyS will win thats all. just an opinion...

EDIT: didn't say MyS vs w00p would not be a great match. i just think that dR and BoB should be a better match because they don't play each other nearly as much. so one doesn't really know what to expect from them as they would from MyS and w00p, who seem to trade off wins and losses evenly. i like the dR vs BoB match up because it will show who the powerhouse of the two really is.
Thanks given by:
dR hacked BoB down already.(hack meaning good play not real hax)

I think MyS will rip apart woop, personally. But they aren't my tournament favorites. :3

No offense to the woop'ers @ my little prediction.
Thanks given by:
I think we will see the w00p vs MyS 2 times in this tournament. :P
Thanks given by:
I think Mys will play in the lower bracket :D

Thanks given by:
I think we will see w00p vs Dr 2 times in this tournament.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 12, 11:37PM)iDamN Wrote: Too bad oNe lost against BoB. MyS vs oNe would be awesome o:

MyS vs oNe can still happen.

For all those saying w00p have it, I am not so sure. I've heard MyS have this figured out themselves... It really is a clash that could go either way.

The match is loosely arrange for this weekend so stay tuned!
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 12, 02:16PM)Nightmare Wrote: I think MyS will rip apart woop, personally.

but ur in b lol
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 12, 03:24PM)Undead Wrote:
(10 Feb 12, 02:16PM)Nightmare Wrote: I think MyS will rip apart woop, personally.

but ur in b lol

{BoB}

Correct. \:D
<3
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 12, 06:03PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(11 Feb 12, 03:24PM)Undead Wrote:

but ur in b lol

{BoB}

Correct. \:D
<3

but ur in b lol
Thanks given by:
We've deicded to give the teams an additional week to play. You now have until the 19th February to play your first round match.

Thank you to all the teams that have already played the first round.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 12, 06:02AM)Roflcopter Wrote: We've deicded to give the teams an additional week to play. You now have until the 19th February to play your first round match.

Thank you to all the teams that have already played the first round.

Is it possible to play the {BoB} vs =AW= match between today and the 26th February then? (as other match where both teams already played the first round)

Here is the 2nd game in the aG vs RF match

Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 12, 11:37AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Is it possible to play the {BoB} vs =AW= match between today and the 26th February then? (as other match where both teams already played the first round)

We'd prefer to not get ahead of ourselves, but if it'd be more convenient we'd much rather you play a week early than not at all. If you think it'll be difficult to arrange next week, I'll set up the match thread early for you guys.
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 07:01PM)Roflcopter Wrote: We'd prefer to not get ahead of ourselves, but if it'd be more convenient we'd much rather you play a week early than not at all. If you think it'll be difficult to arrange next week, I'll set up the match thread early for you guys.

Winter holidays are coming (or are already here for some regions) and skiing sessions will start shortly, so yes it should be difficult for us to arrange a match for the next week. :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 12, 08:49PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Winter holidays are coming (or are already here for some regions) and skiing sessions will start shortly, so yes it should be difficult for us to arrange a match for the next week. :)

I'll set the thread up tomorrow. This also means next week's map will be announced early for those interested.
Thanks given by:
There were several tense matches in the second round and four exits too. cS are not active so PL went through. AW finished DyH solidly. BeerBros were not to be found again -- apparently still hungover -- so oNe pushed forwards. aG knocked Rainbow Frogs out.

In the upper bracket, FD managed a suprising 2-0 win over MA. dR beat BoB 2-0. LC beat Sj. But the match of the round was MyS vs w00p where w00p claimed a very close 1-0 win decided in the last seconds of MyS' pick.

All the demos are available in the
Results and Matches Thread
Thanks given by:
1) Rainbow Frogs supported Gay Pride & Rights. No other teams supported such human rights. So |RF| are clearly the true heroes here. ;)
2) Nice win to woop on douze. an epic last ten seconds.
3) lag rage lag rage lag rage <--- Sometimes there is no excuse for losing. Be good sports so we can create an AC World of Peace & Love.
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 02:38AM)Nightmare Wrote: 3) lag rage lag rage lag rage <--- Sometimes there is no excuse for losing. Be good sports so we can create an AC World of Peace & Love.

Ger lag is a solid excuse.
Thanks given by:
To a Euro
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 05:52PM)lucky Wrote: To a Euro

The issue was that the server completely lagged out for a second or two a few times.
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 05:47PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(20 Feb 12, 02:38AM)Nightmare Wrote: 3) lag rage lag rage lag rage <--- Sometimes there is no excuse for losing. Be good sports so we can create an AC World of Peace & Love.

Ger lag is a solid excuse.

Yes, but the server lags for both teams, so the disadvantage is shared.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 12, 09:50AM)YourSister Wrote: Yes, but the server lags for both teams, so the disadvantage is shared.

And if the server lags 2 times in a row when CLA take the flag? Solid excuse.
Thanks given by:
are you saying that people is making the ger servers lag in order to acquire advantages?
Thanks given by:
Third Round Results

w00p vs FD FD chose ac_werk and got off to a flying start scoring 1-0. But w00p were quick the equalize each time FD scored and the final score was 3-3. w00p picked ac_desert3 and began to dominate both in fragging and teamwork winning 9-1. Overall w00p won narrowly 1-0.

PL vs Sj Sj chose one of their favourites ac_desert3 and won convincing 8-4. PL followed suit with ac_elevation (that week's tiebreaker) winning 13-0. For the tiebreaker PL switched sides and did almost as well winning 11-2. PL won overall 2-1.

AW vs BoB BoB predictably picked ac_desert3 probably unaware how strong AW were. They ended up losing 9-4. However AW also lost their own pick ac_elevation 7-6 leaving it to be decided on the tiebreaker which was also elevation which BoB also narrowly won 8-6. Overall score: 2-1 to BoB.

MA vs oNe oNe beat MA 10-1 at ac_ingress which is quickly becoming a new favourite map for the team. MA picked ac_sunset as CLA and constantly had the edge over oNe winning 5-4. For the tiebreaker ac_elevation, oNe's more organized side was able to bring the round to a 2-1 win overall.

dR vs LC dR vs LC was probably the closest match this round. LC was ahead on dR's pick urban for much time but dR got the upper hand in the end winning 9-6. LC then picked ac_power as CLA as they did against aG, but dR's solid defense and a little luck denied LC of the win they needed. dR won 2-0.

aG vs MyS MyS picked ac_desert3 ac CLA. The game was pretty evenly matched but aG had a slight edge due to HeRa's strong flagging on the long side providing enough flags for aG to win 6-4. MyS fought very well on ac_urban but aG's good flagging and the intrinsic bias towards CLA secured the win for aG. aG won 2-0.

As usual, check out the matches thread!
Thanks given by:
GG's this round Quite Happy we beat MyS! AND No rematch for MyS verse w00p ;) Sorry guys :P
Thanks given by:
Wow. Sounds like some intense matches :D.

Lezgooo BoB!
Thanks given by: