aG 3vs3 Tournament
was tough vs AW, i look forward to playing FD. Hopefully this time i won't be late to the match after waking up late from being sick :P
Thanks given by:
If we beat PL :P
Thanks given by:
my fault, clearly i can't read properly
Thanks given by:
i made this statistics of the tourney so far, but i missed some facts like the match M|A Vs =AW= was the longest match so far with a staggering 1 hour 15 minutes played , they played 5 hard games in a row.

i hope you enjoy it (:
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 07:31PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: If we beat PL :P
derp question is derp: who are PL again?

(28 Feb 12, 01:09AM)kaz Wrote: M|A Vs =AW= ... longest match so far ... a staggering 1 hour 15 minutes played ... 5 hard games in a row.
Damn. That's some dedication :P
Thanks given by:
PL is the Poland National team.
Thanks given by:
In the fourth round we saw PL and aG knocked out by BoB and oNe respectively. The final six remaining are dR, w00p, FD, BoB, oNe and LC. dR vs w00p will be played next week; this week another two from the lower bracket will be eliminated as FD take on BoB and oNe take on LC.
Thanks given by:
Here are the decided positions:
7Poland National Team
Aftershock Gaming
9Sempre Juntos
AlienWare
Mafia Assassina
Makes you Sick
13Rainbow Frogs
14Cubers-Society
15Beer Brothers

Places are ranked by round they went out and then minus games forfeited. So RF who didn't forfeit any games are ranked ahead of cS because they forfeited one game.

w00p and dR are guaranteed at least fourth place.
Thanks given by:
mys 9th. well done lads
Thanks given by:
Right under Jason. :D
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 12, 02:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: Right under Jason. :D
XD
Thanks given by:
oNe guaranteed superior to MyS by far

[Image: 34gsduf.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 12, 09:07PM)Undead Wrote: oNe guaranteed superior to MyS by far

France guaranteed this picture is false, they were no motos in 1810.
http://cdn1.beeffco.com/files/poll-image...e_1603.jpg
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 12:42AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(06 Mar 12, 09:07PM)Undead Wrote: oNe guaranteed superior to MyS by far

France guaranteed this picture is false, they were no motos in 1810.
http://cdn1.beeffco.com/files/poll-image...e_1603.jpg

excellent work detective, but your picture doesn't load
Thanks given by:
After two exciting games between oNe and LC, and FD and BoB, BoB and oNe moved forwards. Congratulations not only to them for getting a top-four position, but to LC and FD who have earned shared fifth place.

5FunDog-TheClan
Legendary Cubers
7Poland National Team
Aftershock Gaming
9Sempre Juntos
AlienWare
Mafia Assassina
Makes you Sick
13Rainbow Frogs
14Cubers-Society
15Beer Brothers

Click here for the Matches Thread
Thanks given by:
Nice 5th, fundog. :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 12, 06:52PM)fundog Wrote: FD participate
oooooooh shit!! XDDDDD
just kidding budy... see you around ;)
Thanks given by:
Tonight at 10pm GMT: Owning Noobs Everywhere vs The Billybobbers - the rematch.
Tomorrow at 7pm GMT: w00p vs Digital Reborn - upper bracket final.

With some luck streams of the games should be available.
Thanks given by:
Some tough games in the semi-finals, w00p beat dR and oNe beat BoB. This next week there's just one game, oNe vs dR, to decide who gets third place and who gets to play against w00p in the finals for first place!

4The Billybobbers
5FunDog-TheClan
Legendary Cubers
7Poland National Team
Aftershock Gaming
9Sempre Juntos
AlienWare
Mafia Assassina
Makes you Sick
13Rainbow Frogs
14Cubers-Society
15Beer Brothers

As usual, click here for the matches thread
Thanks given by:
Digital Reborn vs Owning Noobs Everywhere will be streamed tomorrow at 3pm GMT+0. Join us on #aftershock shortly before for the stream link and discussion. The winner goes on to play w00p in the grand finale, the loser gets third place!
Thanks given by:
This tournament already developed greatly, maybe some awards would be a nice addition? Based on currently existing awards, (NBA for instance) there could be a Regular Season MVP (Most Valuable Player), Finals MVP, Best Defensive Player...
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 12, 07:56PM)Aight Wrote: This tournament already developed greatly, maybe some awards would be a nice addition? Based on currently existing awards, (NBA for instance) there could be a Regular Season MVP (Most Valuable Player), Finals MVP, Best Defensive Player...

The league havent finished yet.

just an update, last weekend dR and oNe played to see who was going to face w00p on the final and oNe beat dR on the tiebreak after both teams win their maps.
dR got the 3rd place and oNe has to beat w00p twice to be the champions.
Why that ? well, w00p havent lose yet and oNe came from the lower bracket, which means he lost one game, thats why w00p can lost one game (:

maybe my explanation wasn't the best and you did not understand what i meant, so you can check here , for further informations about the Finale.

i'd like to congratulate dR for its fair-play and for the 3rd place, you might think "oh its just the 3rd" , but if you look better you'll see that many great clans played this league and couldnt made the 5 best, so you really deserve the Congratz dR !!!

and if we some day host another league or any tourney you would participate again (:
Thanks given by:
For the record if y'all need some commentary and I'm not too late I'd be more than willing. If youd like to see my resume just Search AC Radio on the forums ;)
Thanks given by:
Thanks k4z.

Well I have 2 feelings,

The first one is, of course, deception. We are better and better and maybe we could reach the final to revenge wOOp.
In fact I think this match was a bit strange but oNe deserve this victory.

My second feeling is a good one. dR is more and more competitive and ,with this tournament, we showed to the community that we are on the top team of AC, the goal of dR.
Everybody see now dR like a good team with nice tactics and good behaviour thanks to you guys, with your nice tournament.

I would thanks Rofl for his personal investment in this tourney, nice job dude !

Now I hope that the best team will win in final !
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 12, 05:23AM)kaz Wrote:
(26 Mar 12, 07:56PM)Aight Wrote: This tournament already developed greatly, maybe some awards would be a nice addition? Based on currently existing awards, (NBA for instance) there could be a Regular Season MVP (Most Valuable Player), Finals MVP, Best Defensive Player...

I know that the league didn't finish yet. What I was trying to suggest is the implementation of a few awards, given to players who deserve it whether it'll be in the current tournament or in the future doesn't matter (maybe by a council of players from all clans that participated, 1 player of each clan, maybe the leaders).
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 12, 05:39PM)Aight Wrote:
(27 Mar 12, 05:23AM)kaz Wrote:

I know that the league didn't finish yet. What I was trying to suggest is the implementation of a few awards, given to players who deserve it whether it'll be in the current tournament or in the future doesn't matter (maybe by a council of players from all clans that participated, 1 player of each clan, maybe the leaders).

i know i did though about it, but to let spectators vote but this idea just came to my mind last week xD

but for the final it could work.
what do you think guys, spectators voting or few chosen people to vote ?

*² : thx for the feedback guys :)

Thanks given by:
AtoMikK & dR, congrats on the Bronze! :)
Thanks given by:
It all ends today at 3pm GMT/ 10am EST. oNe hope to take w00p's lead in the grand finale but we can be sure it'll be tense for both teams.

Come to #aftershock on GameSurge 10 minutes before to chat and watch the stream, commentated by Waffles.
Thanks given by:
aG League Finale is LIVE!! - http://www.own3d.tv/live/43990/ACtv-SKB TO WATCH THE STREAM Courtesy of SKB, with Waffles, and Jason commentating!

Good Luck to both teams!
Thanks given by:
Both teams one loss. When is the winner-take all Championship Match? :D
Thanks given by: