Permanent blacklisting of Plenas
Cremaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Marreira needs a translator :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 11, 07:32PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Cremaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Marreira needs a translator :D

:D
hahaha
Thanks given by:
Marreira's text :

I'm not Plenas, Enty, and Wagner's friend, i'm disgusted of these 3 brazilians and i'm ashamed of them beeing brazilians too, children like these are guilty for all these "fight" between brazilian and foreigners.
There are many fps games, look for another one, your time on AC is already over, everyone knows what you guys are, dont end with the rep that the brazilians have in this game.
"Lie to yourself its always the worst lie"
What's the advantage to win cheating, and what this will change in your life?
And for everyone else please, when remember some brazilian, remember that honest players that made history in this game by their skills, and not these players that ashame us.
And stop using only3 tag, you're not worth of it.
Thanks given by:
Thank you, CoxA*

Thanks given by:
Meu amigo Marreira, concordo plenamente - and I'll also provide an optional translation for his text, although Coxa already did.

(20 Dec 11, 07:09PM)Marreira Wrote: I am not a friend of Plenas, EnTy and let alone Wagner - contrariwise, I'm sick of these 3 Brazilians and I'm also ashamed of them being Brazilians too, inconsequential kids like these are the ones responsible for all this fight generated between Brazilians and foreigners, there are several FPS games out there - search for another game, your time on AssaultCube has ended, you were all exposed - don't end the little reputation that remains to the Brazilians on this game.
Lying to yourself is always the worst lie.
What is the advantage of winning by cheating? What this will change on your lives?
And for the rest, please, when you think about a Brazilian remember about those honest players who made history on this game because of their ability and not about these dishonest that shame us so much.
And stop using the Only3's tag - you are not worthy to do so.

Corrigi alguns erros de pontuação e reorganizei um pouco das palavras para melhor clareza.
I corrected some punctuation errors and reorganized the words a little for better clarity.
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 11, 11:30PM)*Champion Wrote: I corrected some punctuation errors and reorganized the words a little for better clarity.

Ty, parceiro.
Thanks given by:
I have a demo of Plenas and Enty vs Wolf and me, they didn't know any strategic points and when attacked from behind didn't know how to react, plus some sick headshots lol
Thanks given by:
Gj Coxa! I knew one day you would be good for something!
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 11, 07:09PM)Marreira Wrote: Me and my friend N0cu, were the founders of only3.
Plenas dont have our permission to use the tag.

Caso alguém possa traduzir eu agradeço.

Eu não sou amigo do plenas, do enty e muito menos do wagner pelo contrário tenho nojo desses 3 brasileiros e tenho vergonha por eles serem brasileiros tbm, muleques inconcequentes como esses são os culpados por toda essa rixa gerada entre brasileiros e estrangeiros, existem diversos jogos de fps procurem outro chega o tempo de vcs acabou no assault cube foram todos desmascarados não acabem com a pouca reputação que resta aos brasileiros nesse jogo.
Mentir pra si mesmo é sempre a pior mentira.
Qual a vantagem de ganhar trapaceando o que vai mudar na vida de vocês?
E aos demais por favor quando lembrar de algum brasileiro lembrem-se daqueles jogadores honestos que fizeram história nesse jogo por sua habilidade e não dos desonestos que tanto nos envergonham.
E parem de usar a tag do only3 vcs não são dignos para isso.
olha essa demo marreira
http://www.mediafire.com/?htckl8sqhufp6xa

Thanks given by:
Wait, so does this apply to ALL AssaultCube servers or just the publics?

But great job jamz!
Thanks given by:
This applys to everyone who put the code e.g
187.34.120.0/21
187.34.128.0/21
187.56.112.0/20
189.19.128.0/20
189.78.176.0/22
200.168.60.0/23
201.13.104.0/24
in their server, i belive i have them in mine, i hope o.O.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 04:59AM)Cemer Wrote: Wait, so does this apply to ALL AssaultCube servers or just the publics?
A CBL only blocks someone from seeing/connecting to the masterserver, not connecting to servers.
Plenas continued to cheat using known IP/Port combinations, so jamz (and almost the whole community) wants as many people as possible to blacklist Plenas on their servers.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 11:09AM)Orynge Wrote: A CBL only blocks someone from seeing/connecting to the masterserver, not connecting to servers.
Not true. Since 1.1, being blacklisted on the MS means you're blacklisted on all servers listed on it.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 12:19PM)tempest Wrote:
(03 Jan 12, 11:09AM)Orynge Wrote: A CBL only blocks someone from seeing/connecting to the masterserver, not connecting to servers.
Not true. Since 1.1, being blacklisted on the MS means you're blacklisted on all servers listed on it.
Ah, my bad.
Thanks given by:
To be fair, it's a little from column A and a little from column B.
Thanks given by:
Not all Brazilians are like that, if they have not noticed.
I realize many people in other countries doing horrible things in AC too.
There is here an idiot Spanish ... But no problem (...)
There are people here with the purpose of disrupting.

Let it be clear,
I do not like to see here "peoples" talking as if we "Brazillian's" were to the problem of AC.
Thanks given by:
You have to understand Brazilians have a bad rep, because, whereas Europe and America may have a lot low profile cheaters - when you actually catch a high profile one, it tends to just be a bad apple that has fallen stray from the apple tree.

In the past we have noted that when one Brazilian player was caught cheating within a team. The WHOLE team was cheating, and of course this is not always the case. But without sounding too extreme a good example of this in the real world would be the outlook of Muslims - a lot of people misjudge them and prejudice them as extremists (huge problem in the UK where I live, after the 7/7 bombings), but it is only a tiny percentage of them that are - and it certainly does not make up the whole picture and represent them as a community or religion.

These few bad apples do not represent Brazil either - however it does make some people more anxious towards them and certainly more cynical.

I hope this clears up a bit of the mixed attitudes I am seeing towards Brazilian, from my perspective anyhow, and understand Theo_RJ* - this attitude towards Brazilians is not the majority of the AC community either :)
Thanks given by:
That ^.

I have nothing against brasilians, I just dislike hackers. Whether a hacker was Brasilian or a Brit (like myself) would make no difference. Same as if a player is clean. And I'm pretty sure MOST of the community feel this way.
It is only because many Brasilians are hackers, some people generalise and say something stupid like "All brasilians cheat", when in fact that's ridiculous and there is no evidence that supports their point. Just ignore them.
Thanks given by:
Eu nunca usei hacker nessa versão 1.0.0.4 então CoxA , Não me julgue assim também !
Posso ter errado em 2008 quando usei , Mas aprendi com meu erro , E agora sou banido dessa merda deste jogo por causa do IP parecido com o do meu primo Plenas , sacanagem kkkkkkkkkkkkk ....

I've never used that version 1.0.0.4 hacker then thigh, so do not judge me!
Can I be wrong in 2008 when I used, but I learned from my mistake, and now I'm banned from this shit because of this game like the IP of my cousin, slutty kkkkkkkkkkkkk ....
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 04:55PM)EnTy Wrote: I've never used that version 1.0.0.4 hacker then thigh, so do not judge me!
Can I be wrong in 2008 when I used, but I learned from my mistake, and now I'm banned from this shit because of this game like the IP of my cousin, slutty kkkkkkkkkkkkk ....

If you knew your Cousin was cheating. Why did you let him? Your attitude towards cheating sickens me and always has - you are just as bad as Plenas, EnTy. Enjoy your joint ban.
Thanks given by:
Thank you for having nothing against us, but its "braZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZilian", with a Z. what you wrote is very very very very very wrong and its such a silly mistake, that makes you look dumb.

not trying to be rude or anything, just thought you'd like to know you were misspelling a very simple word.

completely offtopic, i know. sorry :F
Thanks given by:
Pfff^. Does it reaaaally matter?
Thanks given by:
Yes.
Thanks given by:
Plenas was one of the most annoying cheater out there, regardless of his nationality, it's a good thing that he's no longer allowed among us.

So chill out.

Edit: thanks Bugboy I didn't notice my mistake xD
Thanks given by:
Bb plenas and enty, you have cheated enough , please don't come back!
Thanks given by:
Please accept my apologies. I accidentally let Plenas get the server list last night, so he may have stumbled into some pubs; he connected from an IP where I only had part of one specific block covered.
201.13.104.0/24
should be
201.13.104.0/22
I've extended the range now, so that shouldn't happen again. If you're the sort of player who doesn't want to play with Plenas, he's currently playing as 'KyR|.Aqu1L3s' and has also been using the i69 tag, mostly as '.FuGa'.
Thanks given by: