The AssaultCube Quotes Thread
(24 Jun 14, 03:56PM)killerjoe Wrote: I advise that the developers put a scoping ability into the next AC version cos people play ac then uninstall it because of my reasons. i think AC would get at least 25% more popular
Ballpark figures ferdayz.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 14, 09:04PM)Marti Wrote: GOGO ALGERIA!!!!

Edit: meh
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 14, 09:14PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(26 Jun 14, 09:04PM)Marti Wrote: GOGO ALGERIA!!!!

Edit: meh

How do you feel now? :D:D
Thanks given by:
[Image: mEkc9iF.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: TfYm42c.png]
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 14, 02:37PM)Orynge Wrote: [Image: TfYm42c.png]

batteries not included
Thanks given by:
There is a premium edition for really few of us. It's not for you, fucking mass of plebs.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 14, 10:32PM)Andrez Wrote: There is a premium edition for really few of us. It's not for you, fucking mass of plebs.

What did you pay?
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 14, 11:26PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(07 Jul 14, 10:32PM)Andrez Wrote: There is a premium edition for really few of us. It's not for you, fucking mass of plebs.

What did you pay?

$14.99 on Steam for the indie version.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 14, 11:26PM)ExodusS Wrote:

What did you pay?

No Brazilians :3
Thanks given by:
On iF being DDoS'd

[11:00.37] <+Rad-> i just hated iF at the time cuz Halo hated it
Thanks given by:
[16:07:43] <Rad-> so who is undead btw
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 14, 03:41PM)Nightmare Wrote: If they had Neymar and Tim Howard, they would have won.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 14, 10:30PM)Marti Wrote: Anyone with a haircut like Palacio doesnt deserve a world cup
Thanks given by:
[16:39:34] <carlos> am i the only one who is never satisfied with their hair
[16:40:48] <carlos> il est difficile, d'etre fabuleux
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 14, 02:37PM)Orynge Wrote: [Image: TfYm42c.png]

^_^
They mean free as in open source/steal-able.
AC has strict licensing on the graphics so it's only partially 'free'.

Though I guess AC Reloaded thinks it's fully free. xD
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 14, 02:11AM)froxy Wrote: Hi,
You can see on this post that me and my friend are report for hack. http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-page-6.html
We don't contest this descision to ban us but people posted our IP on the forum.
We have one request : can you just delete the post with our IP because we are eSport player and anyone search our IP on google.com can find this ban post... it's not good for us :(
We are realy sorry for this, i had play many time on this game before test an aimbot. I just wan't to try it one time but i get cautch :(
I say again that we don't need an unban, just delete the post
Tanks for attention

Mod edit: IPs 88.127.60.165 and 82.241.8.103 added for reference.
Thanks given by:
Quote:<22:47:06> You were kicked from the server by "graziano" (FaD|SmashedByMyDick)
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 14, 03:15AM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote:
(24 Jul 14, 02:11AM)froxy Wrote: Hi,
You can see on this post that me and my friend are report for hack. http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-page-6.html
We don't contest this descision to ban us but people posted our IP on the forum.
We have one request : can you just delete the post with our IP because we are eSport player and anyone search our IP on google.com can find this ban post... it's not good for us :(
We are realy sorry for this, i had play many time on this game before test an aimbot. I just wan't to try it one time but i get cautch :(
I say again that we don't need an unban, just delete the post
Tanks for attention

Mod edit: IPs 88.127.60.165 and 82.241.8.103 added for reference.

So I searched you on google and came up with this (demonY) and this (froxy).
Just helping google to index you...forever >:D harharhar
Thanks given by:
Quote:|FaD|Hoehunter: I gotta take a shit again, brb
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 14, 01:50AM)Music Wrote:
Quote:|FaD|Hoehunter: I gotta take a shit again, brb
really??
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 14, 05:27PM)MorganKell Wrote: ...Didn't mean to jack a thread...
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 14, 08:40PM)PrincessLayla Wrote: The three of you have something in common. Cheaters tend to dislike jamz; most people dislike Lucas; nobody likes you.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 14, 09:24PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:
(04 Aug 14, 08:40PM)PrincessLayla Wrote: The three of you have something in common. Cheaters tend to dislike jamz; most people dislike Lucas; nobody likes you.

Who is "you"?
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 14, 01:43AM)Music Wrote:
(04 Aug 14, 09:24PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:

Who is "you"?

Exoduss
Thanks given by:
I like optic
Thanks given by:
MK forget this a Quote Thread... lo siento.
Thanks given by:
Quote:client Beanman called a vote: kick player RaiKkeN, reason: reason:_SHE_IS_HATE_THE_BEAANS
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 14, 11:07PM)Alien Wrote: i envy jamz's position, if someone's girlfriend would try to persuade me, i would know exactly what to ask for ... :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 14, 06:59PM)kleinkariert Wrote: actually hes a nice guy. you just have to know how to handle him.

and yes, hes sexy. too bad im not gay.
Thanks given by: