Poll: Which maps should be added? (Multiple Choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Avenue
14.29%
15 14.29%
Cavern
6.67%
7 6.67%
Edifice
5.71%
6 5.71%
Lainio
21.90%
23 21.90%
Stellar
6.67%
7 6.67%
Swamp
20.95%
22 20.95%
Terros
10.48%
11 10.48%
Venison
13.33%
14 13.33%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

B} Leagues: Sign-Up
just gonna go ahead and veto =By3=. specifically enty. raging shit cunt
Thanks given by:
My proposal:
For the league becomes more interesting and safe I do the following proposal:

To Clans:The clan leader must be responsible for the players who will participate in the league. The clan leader must be blamed if any representative member use cheat in the league.
The penalty is immediate expulsion of the player and the removal of clan of Game Wiki Page for 6 months. Also the leader of the clan should come to the forum and write a text of apology to the community and promise to be more careful with the chose about the members of his clan.

For mixed teams: players only can participate if they are known by the community. Players not known or under 6 months playing AC cant participate. The community members can request to litlle know player a demo of a game in a pub server. Just to know his skills.

Use cheater in the league = 1 year BAN.
edited... english;;;;
Thanks given by:
ByeBy3
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 14, 03:04AM)TheNihilanth Wrote:
(13 Mar 14, 12:56AM)EnTy Wrote: =By3=.EnTy^ , =By3=Rafa* , =By3=.SwaT , =By3=.Sonn
...CHEATERS!...

(13 Mar 14, 03:26AM)Nightmare Wrote: Where is jamz?

Yes, obviously EnTy and Rafa are the Plenases. If you have no idea who they are, they're cousins who have been cheating in AC since 1.0. They're reasonably good players and will sometimes play without cheats, but are noticeably worse without them if you're at a high standard yourself. They should be permanently CBL'd because of incessant cheating, but currently aren't, for reasons I can't discuss.
I don't have enough information on SwaT to be sure, so I'll reserve judgement.
Sonn, I don't believe, is a real player. If it is, it's someone who's changed names for this sign-up. Draw your own conclusions. This is why I would advocate players always using their recognised name in matches of this nature.
Thanks given by:
jamz, you always blow my mind with your awesome <3
Thanks given by:
Ok, [PSY] really signs up. Currently our team consists of:
[PSY]Death, [PSY]gy_be, [PSY]3,14, [PSY]John
The list will most likely expand by the end of March.
Thanks given by:
Jamz , só queria te dizer que não somos mais crianças ,sabemos de tudo que 1 jogador nosso fez pro clan. Não estou aqui pra ser aquele By3 de antigamente mais sim uma clan amigável . Voltamos por que todos estao vendo nosso jogo falindo , então pode ficar tranquilo nenhuma merda sera feita não ok? Voce sabe do nosso potencial como todos os que jogaram ac de verdade ! Espero que pare com essa babozeira de cheater cheater cheater vamoa viver o presente por favor , voces parecem ser tao inteligentes usem essa inteligencia a favor de voces cara . O Brasil está carente de players então vamos dar uma pagina virada nisto , nao estou dizendo como EnTy e sim como um homem para voce!
Thanks given by:
For people who do not speak Portuguese:

(13 Mar 14, 05:03PM)EnTy Wrote: Jamz , just wanted to tell you that we are no longer children, we know everything that one player did our pro clan. I'm not here to be that of old by3 more rather a friendly clan. We returned that everyone is seeing bankrupting our game, so you can rest assured shit will be taken not ok? You know our potential as all who played ac truth! I hope you stop this cheater cheater cheater babozeira vamoa live this please you guys seem to be so smart to use this intelligence for you guys face. Brazil is short of players so let's turn the page on this, I'm not saying how Enty but as a man for you!

Google translate is bad huh.
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Cheats daily, blames jamz. This true psychotic behavior is indicative of their continued abuse.
Thanks given by:
8v8 aimbot only osok toggle grenades wallhack for akimbo ONLY TRIGGERS FOR TEAMS

you may apply for arcreading and multiquadshooting
Thanks given by:
Council of Doom says no to By3.
I don't know if you've all quit cheating or not but that reputation, along with jamz's review, wouldn't encourage more sign-ups from other teams. Sorry.

-Council of Doom
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 14, 02:19PM)gy_be Wrote: Ok, [PSY] really signs up. Currently our team consists of:

Nightmare did you miss this? :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 14, 08:47AM)Marti Wrote:
(13 Mar 14, 02:19PM)gy_be Wrote: Ok, [PSY] really signs up. Currently our team consists of:

Nightmare did you miss this? :)

*adds them*

5 official sign-ups, 12+ would be good overall. :p
gogo exact rosters everyone.
Thanks given by:
oNe
o-n-e.co.nr - member list hehehe
Thanks given by:
B}

D3M0NW0LF
Nightmare
Orynge
RikPik
titi
X-Ray_Dog
Thanks given by:
time to crush my bro
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 14, 11:48AM)Xenon Wrote: oNe
o-n-e.co.nr - member list hehehe

when was the last time you played AC
Thanks given by:
he's just arbitrarily signing us up for shit
Thanks given by:
i played it last week against rC and won 2-1
xD
Thanks given by:
you didn't win, we won each other's picks and didn't play a 3rd. also you had waffles and he's way better than any of us atm :D
Thanks given by:
When start the league ??
Thanks given by:
April 1st.
Thanks given by:
NO VANQUISH WE PLAYED A 3RD WITHOUT YOU ;D
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 14, 03:52PM)Xenon Wrote: NO VANQUISH WE PLAYED A 3RD WITHOUT YOU ;D

proves that my team needed me in order to compete with you guys q>:-{D
Thanks given by:

we dont even have 3 players without vanquish and me :D
Thanks given by:
lies

(15 Mar 14, 04:47PM)Vanquish Wrote: proves that my team needed me in order to compete with you guys q>:-{D

no, you're fat. :3
Thanks given by:
this turns me on
Thanks given by:
good. bunny boners. see what you've done xenon
Thanks given by:
#mys4silver
  • Fate
  • Sveark
  • Morry
  • Feng
+ those who are in our member list.