Some kind of behaviors.
Why this behavior is accepted on this game? I mean, it's not even possible to play in public with your real name without someone comming under allias and start offensing/impersonating/teamkilling you.. This is really annoying and of course it's always the same kind of asshole again and again.

[Image: ftitre10.png]

In case of impersonation (i don't think so)
Friteq's IP: xxx.xx.xxx.xx
CoE's IP: 46.246.88.xx

I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering how nobody in this forum cares about this behavior wich got generalised those last months...

Mod Edit: Anonymized Friteq's IP by request. If there is a reason which isn't apparent of why we need the IP, feel free to edit it back in.
Thanks given by:
I don't see what Friteq did wrong here...
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 13, 06:30PM)C4rma Wrote: I don't see what Friteq did wrong here...

You don't need,im alive,its biggest problem:)
Thanks given by:
Lolwut
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 13, 06:30PM)C4rma Wrote: I don't see what Friteq did wrong here...

Care to explain exo?

I only see an impersonator
Thanks given by:
If Friteq did nothing his IP should be anonymized.
Thanks given by:
It's not Friteq, so it's not Friteq's IP. It's just Fred/RealViking/AllOtherNames, seeking attention, as usual.
edit: My mistake. Friteq's IP had already been removed.
Thanks given by:
The ip up there was Friteq's IP.
Thanks given by:
Get over it and crush his face with your testicles. Being twice the player fred is it shouldnt be hard, unless you're into that kinda thing
Thanks given by:
Omg, im laughing like a monster at the moment :D Its so ironically, that of all Exoduss is making a thread like this...

edit: @Exo: If i will be ever in France, i will visit you with a AR-water-gun! :D
Thanks given by:
you probably shouldn't get so worked up over nothing.
its the only reason he is trolling you. if he isn't expecting a reaction he won't do anything.
if anything, this thread is giving him even more satisfaction than impersonating him.
trust me i'm a professional.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 13, 09:50AM)Undead Wrote: you probably shouldn't get so worked up over nothing.
its the only reason he is trolling you. if he isn't expecting a reaction he won't do anything.
if anything, this thread is giving him even more satisfaction than impersonating him.
trust me i'm a professional.

I don't really care about his personnal satisfaction, i just find annoying the fact I must play under allias to not getting insulted tk'd or trolled on public games, and I think you can understand what was the message of this thread.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 13, 11:44AM)ExodusS Wrote: I don't really care about his personnal satisfaction, i just find annoying the fact I must play under allias to not getting insulted tk'd or trolled on public games, and I think you can understand what was the message of this thread.

(13 Sep 13, 09:50AM)Undead Wrote: you probably shouldn't get so worked up over nothing.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 13, 11:44AM)ExodusS Wrote: I must play under allias to not getting insulted tk'd or trolled on public games

/ignore cn
Thanks given by:
Just impersonate him back
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 13, 08:13PM)bballn45 Wrote: Just impersonate him back
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 13, 06:27PM)ExodusS Wrote: I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering how nobody in this forum cares about this behavior wich got generalised those last months...

You know what.
I CARE.

I have made MANY posts in BL thread about impersonators and trolls. (although 90% of which is A racist, waste of space scum bag RealViking)
Now, a member of this forum, and I wont say who, told me to stop making posts for just TKers and trolls. So i did.
But it still boils my piss when it happens..

Especially when it is RV, I met him in game and despite me asking politlely for him to stop trolling me (And apologising for things i'd said about him) he agreed!
But then THIS happened..
Still not banned, Still not punnished. THIS is testement that most in this community DONT GIVE A SHIT.
But this is one guy! there are others out there too like this.
But thats my view, whatever.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 13, 09:41PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Now, a member of this forum, and I wont say who, told me to stop making posts for just TKers and trolls. So i did.

Emm...isn't that what the blacklist thread for?
Thanks given by:
Just ignore the trolls. All they want is attention
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 08:06AM)Jg99 Wrote: Just ignore the trolls. All they want is attention

There is a huge gap between trolling and intentional teamkilling + impersonating.
Thanks given by:
Impersonating is something you just don't do!

Anyone in any gaming communities know this commandment by heart.

Any offenders discrediting other honest and decent players should get punished accordingly if they persist doing it whilst knowing the arm they do.

BAN ALL OF THEM TOSSERS!!!

A blacklist is up there just for that reason, of course it's then up to servers owners to do what they pleased with.
I suggest for all of you to keep reporting/ban them fuckers till this masquerade stops!
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 01:21PM)Cleaner Wrote: BAN ALL OF THEM TOSSERS!!!
Thanks given by:
Not really trolling, just attempts at annoying. It's like growing up with little siblings, they are going to try to annoy you, and if you show that it annoys you, they are going to keep trying to annoy you more and more.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 05:56PM)gambino Wrote: Not really trolling, just attempts at annoying. It's like growing up with little siblings, they are going to try to annoy you, and if you show that it annoys you, they are going to keep trying to annoy you more and more.

I didn't show I was annoyed at any moment until I created this topic, they are just 100% faggots. Also, I had same issues with a lot of rC members, they knew I had the admin on those servers, but they were still teamkilling and insulting trough alliases and proxies, they were probably waiting an "abusive" ban or behavior (such as insults) from my part, just to report it on the forum. Lucas is officially the #1 victim of this, people are annoying him, and when he replyes, you can be sure all he said will finish quoted on this forum. This goes for all bastards such as Krayce, Marti, DamDam, Fearless, Serrifi, m@C, Friteq, Fred, C4rma and many others who are on this game to win no matter how, and to throw up their shits on the AC forum, they are never suggesting ideas to make this game progress and slowing anyone involved in the progress of this game or mods. But instead of that, I get 10% warning point by a temporary moderator because I insulted one of those bastards who deserve at least 1000 times more than simple insults.
Thanks given by:
Burn.
Thanks given by:
Wow... Goes to show just how ghetto this neighborhood really is. :\

GG though ExodusS, takes some guts to make a stand. :)
Thanks given by:
Wtf man u are mentally ill or something

I dont even want to waste my time to troll you on a pub, please seek help, you have issues man

edit: i dont even know how a proxy fucking works
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: rC members

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: Krayce

not an rC member

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: Marti

is too stupid to know how to use a VPN <3

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: Fearless

have no idea about him tbh. but he isn't an rC member

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: Serrifi

hasn't played AC in literally years, still in MyS

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: m@C

proof plz, I know mac and he's a nice guy. He may have spoken out against you a couple of times but that's far from impersonating and intentional teamkilling in pubs. oh yeah, and he isn't an rC member

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: Friteq

did nothing, as this thread already established.

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: Fred

only reason he does it is because you react in such a childish manner though. (and not an rC member)

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: C4rma

Again, proof? Like most of the AC community he doesn't like you but that doesn't mean he would intentionally go out of his way to annoy you. (oh wait, and he isn't an rC member!)

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: DamDam

wouldn't be bothered. You seem to have an incredibly inflated opinion of yourself if you believe people would take time out of their lives just to annoy you. Most of us don't give a shit what you think. The only reason you posted this deliberately ambiguous thread is so that people would naturally be inclined to ask "omg what's wrong, what happened?", which would then give you the false impression they give a shit about your petty crying on the forum, and give you an excuse to elevate it further with insults that don't even make sense. Which is exactly what's happened, keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. What are you, nineteen? Don't you have something else to fill your life with instead of bitching on an online gaming forum?

If a mod wants to warn me, go ahead, but:
here are some
threads that exoduss
has made that
have either turned
into flamewars
or are just pointless bitching

You might say my post is "pointless bitching", well it isn't, ExodusS is the one throwing around false accusations and lies, and I for one am well and truly tired of it.
Thanks given by:
Are you paranoid or something? Why would we take time to use a proxy, use alias, come on public and "troll" you?
I barely even play pubs, and when I do, I'm not gonna waist my time with idiots like you lol

The only time I can recall playing a pub with you was on CTF power on ladder, I had AR and you were bitching about me killing with AR and said "blabla AR is OP, must be easy to kill me", so I switched to SMG (just like you), and kept on fragging you (by that time I was only searching for you tbh <3 ). Then you raged again saying "oh wow you're proud, killing me with SMG, you can do nothing else..."
So I switched to sniper, and after headshotting you 2 times in less than 3 minutes you were still moaning about my luck and no skill and then you left the server.

I was there to have fun, you were there to throw all your frustration & psycho anger on random people playing a weapon you "hate" (yet still plays...FTW!.. oh wait..)

You should start caring less about other people and play the game in order to have fun, you know fun, the original reason you started AC. When was the last time you actually had fun playing AC without raging ?

Maybe the problem isn't the AC community, because most of us actually enjoy and have fun in AC, which you seem not to understand...

And yea, try not to insult us for no reasons, it won't make our relationship get better :) Respect is something you never get if you never had it ;-)

xoxo exoduss <3
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 10:06PM)DamDam Wrote: so I switched to SMG (just like you), and kept on fragging you (by that time I was only searching for you tbh <3 ). Then you raged again saying "oh wow you're proud, killing me with SMG, you can do nothing else..."
So I switched to sniper, and after headshotting you 2 times in less than 3 minutes you were still moaning about my luck and no skill and then you left the server.

? proof or it didn't happen (and since it never happened...)

oh, and to vanquish, i can understand you find my own "end of the competiton thread" stupid, useless and "attention whore", but all the others topics are fine, what's wrong with it, please tell me?

And for all the multiple quotes you made (and took you too much time to do imo) you really think i was accusing everyone to do everything? no i was just saying many peoples are mmh "tossers", they both do some bastard actions, i've never said they all used a proxy, they all insulted tk'd me etc... and anyway i don't even know why you are speaking here since you were not here when this happened (in-game), they were all on teamspeak and it was really easy to check their IP in-game and to compare it on teamspeak, i think no one in rC was from Tanzania's republic, but i can be wrong you know. Plus they continued trolling/impersonnating us on teamspeak even after i left, i had some nice teamspeak logs from DarkCuber, unfortunatelly i've lost them all but this doesn't matter, they did this anyway.

Maybe "only my threads" are starting into flamewars, but maybe it's because I'm the only one who dare to speak against you all, and yes even if you think I'm alone, buthurt and stupid, i get some support, but of course they don't dare to speak about it in public, it's obvious and i understand, just because of this thread.

you are asking for a quick 1.2 but when i see how rafined are your tastes and how you don't even mind to test the SVN by yourself, i can say you are nothing here, you never helped and you never will, all you do is bashing lucas and saying "omg nicez" on his update threads like well educated sheeps.
Thanks given by: