FuRy -
Fury does not speak english and like I imagined, he said he does not cheat, that is just another accusation against a brazilian player. He allegedly used the regular AC or ACWC client and he gave me a whole explanation about how he found Xenon in that spot (like Edward said, there is not much in the demo). Since he denies, you will need proof for a BL and that we don't have it here.
I've seen a video like this one some time ago posted on BL by Brahma regarding Anthrax. Post that he later recanted, caus althoug this can be considered evidence of something fishy it's not proof of wallhack. Same happened with several other players (Wolf, Seagal, life, edited: Sepehr) if you do the same thing on other demos you would have wierd results for lots of others (not long ago Bench was one of them). So if it wasn't considered difinite proof before, it shouldn't be considered now. I've never played 1v1 with Fury, I do not like 1v1. But I played several matches with him and if he does cheat he was defitinely not using his modfied client in those matches. Anyways, like I said before, I do not know him that much, if this post was regarding Atri, Dami, Specch or Z I would close this thread and tell you all to stfu and gtfo. In Fury's case, I won't, even thou there is no solid proof here.
My position will be the same other clans have in the past regarding cheat accusations against their players: no definite proof, no dice! I won't kick him out the clan just to see him playing in Mys or oNe in a few months. If you eventualy can prove the cheats than #M|A# will have his ex-cheater too, like everyother clan in AC.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 06:22PM)ElCrema Wrote: Fury does not speak english and like I imagined, he said he does not cheat, that is just another accusation against a brazilian player. He allegedly used the regular AC or ACWC client and he gave me a whole explanation about how he found Xenon in that spot (like Edward said, there is not much in the demo). Since he denies, you will need proof for a BL and that we don't have it here.
I've seen a video like this one some time ago posted on BL by Brahma regarding Anthrax. Post that he later recanted, caus althoug this can be considered evidence of something fishy it's not proof of wallhack. Same happened with several other players (Wolf, Seagal, life) if you do the same thing on other demos you would have wierd results for lots of others (not long ago Bench was one of them). So if it wasn't considered difinite proof before, it shouldn't be considered now. I've never played 1v1 with Fury, I do not like 1v1. But I played several matches with him and if he does cheat he was defitinely not using his modfied client in those matches. Anyways, like I said before, I do not know him that much, if this post was regarding Atri, Dami, Specch or Z I would close this thread and tell you all to stfu and gtfo. In Fury's case, I won't, even thou there is no solid proof here.
My position will be the same other clans have in the past regarding cheat accusations against their players: no definite proof, no dice! I won't kick him out the clan just to see him playing in Mys or oNe in a few months. If you eventualy can prove the cheats than #M|A# will have his ex-cheater too, like everyother clan in AC.

" #M|A# will have his ex-cheater too, like everyother clan in AC." not every clan has ex- cheaters.
Thanks given by:
Every other - happening or existing regularly on every second one of the things you are counting
Thanks given by:
I've never used any kind of cheat and what xenon has said or shown here doesn't prove anything. In the outpost map I looked back as anyone that knows this map would do because it always has campers in that position... In the depot video, that's not me, it is Sonic (nakked). I was using the ACWC client, so how could I be cheating? It is imposible for me.
Thanks given by:
"(Sonic) couldn't have helped him because Sonic had died tunnels side and uses the ACWC client so can't free-spectate when dead." -copter

I thought that the ACWratC lient could NOT connect to the masterserver? as it is a (_"modded"_) client....
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 06:48PM)Mystered Wrote: He will never play for MyS thats for sure, cheating or not cheating.

I seem to remember similar sentiment towards HeRa before she applied.

(23 Jul 12, 07:27PM)Bullpup Wrote: I thought that the ACWratC lient could NOT connect to the masterserver? as it is a (_"modded"_) client....

No it can and it's also fine to use in publics.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 12, 06:09PM)Roflcopter Wrote: It's almost like you find wallhacks taboo.
I don´t know how possibly could you be so obtuse. Wallhacks are taboo, independently of what they are used for.
If its a tool for a person like jamz, I can slide down the pole, no hesitation, but, apart from that, to have xenon post images and videos of a wallhack, in the official AC forum to everyone see publicly, is the most stupid idea Ive ever seen/heard/thought of.
Please don´t remove this post, I think its legit and goes along with the thread.
Thanks given by:
First of all; watch ACWC demos of him playing. He is sub-par, below average. Yugoslavia just beat Brazil yet we destroyed yugoslavia. Now when AUS play FuRy without ACWC client, he is always aware of sneaking. He always knows which way to go etc. It's pretty rediculous to say the least. Crema, go watch shine in ACWC, then go watch outpost, tell me which one hes better at. He sucks so bad in shine yet rapes on outpost, gothic etc. Very un-consistent and it's interesting because when hes good he isn't using the clean ACWC client.
Thanks given by:
I'm very inconsistent too, depending on map and what mates I have, that alone does not say much. Afaik he either only connected with default win client or Larry's one.

The thing is Xenon: you can be suspicious as you want and he can be as inconsistent as possible, that is no proof of cheating. I've seen lots of suspicious demos from other players, I've seen lots of Bl entries just like yours and ultimately the players were not banned, caus the burden of proof was not met, same goes here. I for instance, (along with many others) always thought that Wolf cheated in that depot game, and yet he say he didn't, his friends believed and that was that, same goes for life, Sepehr, Anthrax, Panico and list can go on and on. I don't care how many come here to say "OBVIOUS WALLHACK!!" caus apart from very few demos I seem, there is no such thing as an wallhack obvious on a demo. That said, unless he admits to it or some conclusive evidence shows this has to be treated like all the other cases mentioned above: no proof, no dice!

Does it mean I trust him 100%? Nope, I don't especially caus he hangs with some cheat prone crowd, but there is no such thing as guilt by association, so if you want a BL you'll have to do better than: he sux at some games but he's better in others.

Since not every suspicious demo got players banned I don't see why this has to be the case now. And don't complain to me. I didn't make AC this way, this community has (with some of its members that are very close to you).
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 12, 01:56AM)ElCrema Wrote: I'm very inconsistent too, depending on map and what mates I have, that alone does not say much. Afaik he either only connected with default win client or Larry's one.

The thing is very many cheat clients identify as a 1104|840 (default Windows) clients. A client showing up as a modded client proves it's modded, but the a client showing as unmodded doesn't prove it's not.

(24 Jul 12, 01:56AM)ElCrema Wrote: Since not every suspicious demo got players banned I don't see why this has to be the case now. And don't complain to me. I didn't make AC this way, this community has (with some of its members that are very close to you).

At least personally I don't care to ban anyone, I just like to know the truth.
Thanks given by:
He modded an ACWC client? Is that still 1104|840? I've always had my suspicions of fury hacking but I just don't see it in the demo. It doesn't matter when he looks there or not. Maybe he heard you or something. Sometimes that happens to me. I'll die and I'll see the guy go and camp while I am roaming around spectating. So I prefer and get the kill.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 12, 05:32PM)bballn45 Wrote: He modded an ACWC client? Is that still 1104|840? I've always had my suspicions of fury hacking but I just don't see it in the demo. It doesn't matter when he looks there or not. Maybe he heard you or something. Sometimes that happens to me. I'll die and I'll see the guy go and camp while I am roaming around spectating. So I prefer and get the kill.
There was no sound and the ACWC doesn't let you roam around.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 12, 07:54AM)Roflcopter Wrote: At least personally I don't care to ban anyone, I just like to know the truth.
Please elaborate, dont care like in "I dont give a fuck thus wont do any action or dont mind if any action is taken", or like "I dont care you cheated come here you little rascal dont do it again", or somethign else?
I mean, what will knowing the "truth" mean to you?
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 12, 06:15PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:
(24 Jul 12, 07:54AM)Roflcopter Wrote: At least personally I don't care to ban anyone, I just like to know the truth.
Please elaborate, dont care like in "I dont give a fuck thus wont do any action or dont mind if any action is taken", or like "I dont care you cheated come here you little rascal dont do it again", or somethign else?
I mean, what will knowing the "truth" mean to you?

I think you need to betterly state your question.

If there was conclusive proof, I would take action retrospectively with regard to ACWC. But I don't see much scope for it changing much.

I am interested whether he cheats or not. I don't want him banned since I like playing hard opponents whether they cheat or not. Basically I have the attitude of the average Sauer player.
Thanks given by:
Wolf ou cannot wonder around but if you die in a spot you can look around still. You just cannot move around. And the video Xenon posted shows no evidence of cheating in my opinion.
Thanks given by:
you can decide if it was cheat with Furry explanation,
so Furry described the situation:
Quote:In the outpost map I looked back as anyone that knows this map would do because it always has campers in that position
is it possible explanation ?
Thanks given by:
Should be more serious, fury is not the one playing in one of the videos presented as evidence of cheat, this thread has many errors to be taken seriously. It is my opinion. Of course if someone gets surprisingly other evidence i would like to see them. Peace
Thanks given by:
Why don't we stop this circus? I think it's been enough saying already. No conclusive proof, He's not guilty. Period! if you still have doubts, don't play him. If you find a conclusive (conclusive!) proof, he must be somehow punished (as every cheater [i hope] has been).
Thanks given by:
the first words say it all
Thanks given by:
Players like FuRy, Plenas or Sonic are destryoing the fun in playing inters. I mostly try to avoid playing with them but sometimes they join a server and you just keep playing with them...

Yesterday I played 2 inter games with FuRy and I didn't notice anything suspicious. However, I played enough inters with him and the aforementioned Brazilian players to say that playing with them feels different at times. Something kinda stinks, it's not their aim which is pretty good but their awareness. I don't think these Brazilian players have a 6th sense and all other players don't.

When you play inters with other players you get fragged, they get fragged etc. Everything is normal, you wouldn't even think about anyone of them cheating. But with players like FuRy etc. it's different at times.

Example: I played an inter once where I was going out of the red base on d3. A second or less before I was visible to players in the mid of the map one of those players (dunno which one atm, it's wasn't a recent game) started ar firing. I didn't have time to react appropriately to stop moving, going backwards or whatever so I passed that spot and lost half or 3/4th of my health. Things like that are very annoying. Why would you prefire or empty most of your clip out of the blue? It just indicates they know exactly where and when you're coming from. Another example: Same map, kchub and I played a cm-like game against 2 of those players. At some point we had their flag and they had ours. Both teams couldn't return the flag for several minutes. What was odd about this situation was the fact that we really rarely got to see the flagholder. It seemed to me that he kinda ran away from us or so. And in the end they returned the flag in a close game, this was the turning point of the game.

What I want to express with a long ass post like this, is: If players want to keep playing with them because of high skilled inters or cm's it's fine by me. But suspicious things from their side will keep happening and it will always be annoying to anybody who faces a situation like the described ones. The only way to get "clean" inters without them is to get rid of them by providing enough proof. But what is proof concerning a wallhack?

Maybe a 3 to 4 minute video of highly suspicious scenes from them by recording footage with jamz wallhack client. I'm sure this could be done, collecting demos from highly skilled players who play with them regularly, checking the demos and recording the "suspicious stuff".

Some people would say that way you could make vids by showing innocent people cheat. Wrong, cause the regularity of suspicious moments of those players is obvious. FuRy is an odd player, sometimes he just plays like a normal player whereas he does suspicious things another time. Maybe he's just clever, reads this forum by using a translation program and adjust his way of playing, not doing so obvious stuff frequently etc.

He won't leave the game on his own since he seems to be highly addicted to the game (playing inters a loooot). So it might take quite some time to watch demos and get enough suspicious stuff, in case there is a vast majority that wants to git rid of him I might volunteer to help by taking some of my spare time. Just my opinion.

Cheers and happy fragging
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 12, 01:22PM)Aight Wrote: The only thing to get "clean" inters without them is to get rid of them by providing enough proof. But what is proof concerning a wallhack?

Some people would say that way you could make vids by showing innocent people cheat. Wrong, cause the regularity of suspicious moments of those players is obvious.

I agree 100% with those two sentences. In this thread, some MA who were defending fury said that even if he cheats ( wallhack) we can't proove it, only have suspicions. So there, you're saying that it is fine to cheat if we don't get caught, we won't have any troubles if the client appears to be the default one ?

This is bullshit, as Aight said, if we get enough obvious scenes as showed in the vids, we should get enough proofs.

What kind of game is assault cube, if we can wallhack and that 90% of people that is not in his clan believe that he hacks, and not get banned , because " Their is not enough proofs" and "The client is the default" ?

I might volunteer also aight, if you want i can send you demos.

I bet some will answer with the typical response, saying that an ex-cheater has not the right to blame or accuse someone of cheating(as some did with xenon) , but the fact is, that i got blacklisted, i served my sentence and i got re-accepted by more than the majority of the community, and now i am a honnest and clean player, so i have as much rights as other players.
Thanks given by:
I've been thinking for a bit and I wanna try to get enough evidence. I checked the 4 demos from Xenon, Mystered and Edward that got posted in this thread and the wallhack is pretty obvious in all of those games, most obvious in the game against Edward. But I'm not sure if it's enough "material" so if anyone could help me out by giving demos in which he made "suspicious things" I'd appreciate it.

When this thread came up I was hoping something would be done about him and his "friends". But it seems the thread will be forgotten, it's a shame, such a great opportunity to get rid of him...

I don't have anything against FuRy personally or against Brazilians, I'm not racist. But I can't take it any longer to see that he doesn't get punished. I've been avoiding to play inters with him for quite some time, sometimes I played inters with him just to get a few games in.

So if anyone has demos that could help me out I'd be glad if you could upload them somewhere and pm me the link and if you could afford it maybe tell me when suspicious things happen exactly in the demo (I don't have much spare time). Any help is welcome really. Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
I will help you with this, Aight, although most of the time I see him in some private server inter'ing with other people with a mix of lowercase and capital letters (i.e. LuDaS, HeRa, YouLosT, etc.)
I still don't like the fact that when somebody like RestEasy or Plenas was accused of hacking cheating, everybody came together to BL them, probably because they didn't like them. Yet, when FuRy gets accused, and the evidence is pretty solid, people still stand with him. I know people will constantly bring up Xenon as a counterpoint, but when Xenon was BLed, people let it happen, regardless of what happened after his time was served.
Even Jamz finds FuRy suspicious, and he's been right a majority of the time...
Just something to think about.

Fun fact - I believe M|A was the one that got RestEasy (perma-)BLed for the 3rd time.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 12, 04:39PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Fun fact - I believe M|A was the one that got RestEasy (perma-)BLed for the 3rd time.

A former member, but yeah.
Thanks given by:
@Mystered: In all honesty, whether I'm his teammate or not I did speak as an unbiased voice in this thread. The moment I see solid, irrefutable evidence that proofs Fury cheats I will act just like anyone would against him. Reason why M|A is acting like we are is because a cheating accusation was made public regarding one of our members that didn't even show good enough proof, I'm sure any other clan would be acting likewise. It's a good idea what Aight is attempting, hopefully this case will be settled soon enough regardless of how it ends.
Thanks given by:
If the match servers only allow the acwc client, there won't be any suspicions right?
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 12, 05:21PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Reason why M|A is acting like we are is because a cheating accusation was made public regarding one of our members that didn't even show good enough proof

I guess the issue is that there are different standards of "proof". This thread possibly provides what some people would consider sufficient proof; certainly not a casual accusation. Also without bringing the issue public we wouldn't have some evidence and opinions that we now do.

Putting myself in FuRy's position I wouldn't really care because I know I'm clean. If he knows he is he's probably finding this as funny as I have the few (admittedly casual) accusations I've had.

(30 Jul 12, 05:25PM)macm Wrote: If the match servers only allow the acwc client, there won't be any suspicions right?

Possibly, but it would require automated value checking. Very easy to build in.
Thanks given by:
This is another one of those "why post in the public" threads. Flamers shut up and go back to not-playing AC.
Thanks given by:
can I be admin on this forum? I will lock this thread <3 <3 <3 <3

I played sonic and Fury and I am 100% sure they WERE NOT wallhacking. I was camping like a whore and most of the time I got the kill.
Thanks given by:
I'm 50/50 still on the the topic. Now FuRy knows about this ofcourse if he was he wouldn't cheat.
Edward, you can never be 100% of someone not cheating. You are not @ a LAN with them watching them play side by side.

I don't know 1 player in AC I know doesn't cheat 100% because I can never prove they're not cheating.
Thanks given by: