Server not listed
Can somebody explain why my server is not listed?
I can connect to it manually:

185.31.230.148:61385

I can ping ms.cubers.net
Thanks given by:
https://forum.cubers.net/thread-2677.html - server has twintowers maps in maprot, so it's banned. It will be unbanned when you will remove these bad quality maps from maprot.
Thanks given by:
Wow that really sucks. Who determines what quality maps are. Define quality. I see lots of people play those maps. They obvious like it. I only put maps in there that other people like. Or maps that I created myself.
I think it is not fair to say that every map named twintowers is a bad quality map.
You really make it impossible to run a server that other people like. Those maps are created by people, they put time and effort in it. Isn't that the whole idea of creating custom maps? That other people can actually play them? Again who decide what is good quality? Is there a commission that has to approve maps before we can put them in a map rotation? I believe there are bad quality maps in the AC maps itself. For example ac_douze. I think that is a bad quality map. So again who decides?
Thanks given by:
Whatever you seek, they do not have it.
Thanks given by:
I just want to run a server, with a custom map rotation. They really know how to destroy the fun....
Thanks given by:
Whatever you seek ( fun ), they do not have it...
Thanks given by:
I removed the maps from the map rotation. Is it OK now?
Thanks given by:
The king learned nothing.
Thanks given by:
Like u
Thanks given by: