Is LeaN a cheater?
idk if this report makes me laught or if i should be mad? i saw the demo and still cant understnd why im getting acused of cheat (again). sry guys its how i play. since i have new gamer things as mouse/kb/headphones im playing better + my config (np to share) n my own textures mod that makes me easily to see everyone in any corner or window(np to share too).

whatever i really dont care, sry 4 my bad english.
Thanks given by: Mise"
The report is here: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid171155

Question: is it possible to predict so exactly without enabled wallhack, where enemies are behind wall, and if yes - how?

PS. I created the thread and moved here LonelySoul's post - his post is older than mine, therefore is first.
Thanks given by: Vinayill
This is so stupid, NO he isn't fucking wallhacking so just stop it, you guys just need to play the game MORE OFTEN because you just SUCK at the game. If you can't even tell if a person is wallhacking then stop making these stupid threads. There's always one black sheep in your fucking dumb community who isn't " RIGHT " in your eyes.
Thanks given by: BaDMonkey , LonelySoul
(19 Jul 16, 09:50PM)Graziano Wrote: This is so stupid, NO he isn't fucking wallhacking so just stop it, you guys just need to play the game MORE OFTEN because you just SUCK at the game. If you can't even tell if a person is wallhacking then stop making these stupid threads. There's always one black sheep in your fucking dumb community who isn't " RIGHT " in your eyes.

How do you explain 7:27, 6:00, 5:28 mr?
Thanks given by: Vinayill
First of all, I don't have to explain shit to you, but since you are asking so nice.
LeaN has played a lot these past years , (I know because i've been in his clan for a couple of years) so his awereness is ofcourse above the average scrubs that you are. at 7:27 remaining he was checking the pillar iirc & this his reasons like : The left guy was already in a fight so he didn't had to worry about the left side of the middle and also , the right side was taken care of. He hadn't seen his opponent in a while so ofcourse he had to be somewhere there, if you would aim at the pillar & his enemy pops up right or left you have more chance of killing him. 6:00 & 5:28, i cannot be bothered to talk more shit about this because he isn't even walling lol.
Thanks given by:
I cant take any hackusation seriously that comes from the same retard that thought Trionkali was hacking. (Vinayill)

I watched the demo, TWICE in both normal spectate mode and /spectatemode 6

I see nothing suspicious about it at all, regarding those specific moments grazy pretty much easily explained them, as for the other its all really explainable by just using the goddamn minimap, both times he checks these spots because his teammates aren't and because its common sense that if there is a player missing, he is probably in the side thats not being checked.

Honestly I don't even see how that is suspicious its moderate level of play. Lean was simply playing against a team which was very predictable.
Thanks given by: LonelySoul
Are you sure you linked the good demo ? I don't see anything at times you mentioned (Even with wallhack enable).

7.27 mr : He kills a guy.
6.00 mr : Preshoot mid.
5.28 mr : He sees someone and shoot.

The guy who reported him obviously don't know much about inters and high level of assaultcube (It's an advice not a criticism !), I would advice him to check somes acwc VODs here
Thanks given by: BaDMonkey , LonelySoul
LALALALALALA here we go again ...
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 16, 09:06PM)grenadier Wrote: Question: is it possible to predict so exactly without enabled wallhack, where enemies are behind wall, and if yes - how?

Yes, after playing the same 5 maps for years, you always know where enemy will come in most cases (like default positions, timing to meet & prefire some1 (in 3v3 at least), even intuition helps)

In Lean case i dont trust him really after one weird story, as well as Subj after funny video where he was aiming and shoting a guy through few walls at gothic ^_^

But in ac, no way to be sure that some1 is wallhacking (ofc if its not a guy from nowhere, prefires every1) so better if high level players will vote for blacklist/unblacklist skilled players in such situations imo
Thanks given by: Mise"
7.27 mr : He kills a guy. -> ??? luck / guessing
6.00 mr : Preshoot mid. -> i have good skill. my aim isnt the best atm but i abuse so much of automatic weapons n everyone who plays with me know how much i abuse of pre-fire in some maps.
5.28 mr : He sees someone and shoot. -> ok ill see some1 n dont try to damage him. i just run n just shot shot shot shot.

I still cant understand. Good luck? Guessing? yes why not THE MOST OBVS MAP IN AC WITH FCKING 3 SIDES? (and my best map ever in ac ofc).

this report is only dirtying me here for nothing, but i really dont care. i hope its just another game where people thinks i cheat n isnt the 1st time. n will not the last i see.

Lol Subbie u know how it feels. whatever im calm c:
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry, but I clearly see LeaN wallhacking in the demo. If you doubt, I'd suggest you to take a closer look at these moments: 14:15, 13:55, 11:17, 10:45, 08:37, 06:57, 04:59 mr.
Thanks given by:
seems like . but im not 100% sure...
hes in my whitelist for now
Thanks given by: LonelySoul
why these dncs panicking hmm :-)
Thanks given by: Sveark
It wouldnt be the first time he will be blacklisted:D

Edit: sucks i never see vinayill ingame. Love to play this guy sometime
Thanks given by:
Watched the demo in full with a radarhack, just wanted to say that while this demo isn't concrete proof of anything, there's some very questionable behaviour within which certainly is not typical of high level play within AssaultCube and cannot be defended by arguments such as "he's experienced".

However there's not enough evidence to blacklist somebody based on the one demo alone, so personally I believe we should give the accused the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty (which this demo doesn't do, imo).
Thanks given by: aarmaageedoon
(20 Jul 16, 10:00AM)Mise Wrote: why these dncs panicking hmm :-)

It ahappened to me and others ... Stop starting these threads untill you have clear proof of smth ...
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 16, 03:45AM)Sveark Wrote: I'm sorry, but I clearly see LeaN wallhacking in the demo. If you doubt, I'd suggest you to take a closer look at these moments: 14:15, 13:55, 11:17, 10:45, 08:37, 06:57, 04:59 mr.

In my opinion :

14:15 : Ok this one is weird, the nade is legit (he often throws it) but then he prefired the armor while he didn't hear or saw the guy.
13:55 : His mate dies and call it (We can read the teamchat), so he goes to kill the guy.
11:17 : There is nobody in the lane, so he knows the guy will be late, take the nade and throws it.
10:45 : He sees and guy and kill him.
08:37 : Same
06:57 : He clearly hear him on his left so he goes to kill him + his teammates died there.
04:59 : Weird, but he was dead so he could have freefly or anything.

9:25 might be weird too.

He is lost as much time as there are suspicious moments, he is baiting his teammates all the game so he has a good score. I'd probably find more weird actions in my own demo than in this one.
Thanks given by:
General notices (of course there were few exceptions):
1. Lean knew, where enemy is behind wall, that it is enemy, and not teammate;
2. he knew (for example, when he camped), when and where enemy will appear from behind wall;
3. he knew exactly, where to aim, when he went from behind wall and there was enemy;
4. he threw grenades only in that places, where enemy player moved in from behind walls;
5. he stopped to move in the direction of enemy behind wall, when this enemy was killed.

Below are only a few cases:
8:55 - he changed direction, when he followed enemy (Minion) with taken flag and Minion started to jump down from window, and later, when went from behind wall, he precisely aimed to Minion (maybe luck ;))
7:27 - guest spawned behind pillar about 0,7 - 0,8 s earlier than Lean started to shoot, and he was completely covered by pillar before Lean started to shoot in his direction
6:00 - LeaN went from behind wall and precisely aimed there, where enemy intended to appear, started to shoot later, but practically the enemy was covered by LeaN's teammate, so how he noticed him so fast?
5:28 - fraction of a second earlier guest hid behind wall (only thrown grenade stayed), so Lean couldn't see him, but started to shoot in that place, where guest was earlier

PS. Other demos:
http://xrd.me/servers/mutsketeer/demos/2...in_CTF.dmo
http://xrd.me/servers/mutsketeer/demos/2...in_CTF.dmo (see 6:15)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 16, 09:46PM)grenadier Wrote: that it is enemy, and not teammate;

Lmao. There is this thing called radar, there you can see your teammates. If you hear sound and see its not your teammate, it is the enemy.

Havent seen the demo yet but this reason is just absolutely dumb
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 16, 10:10PM)Marti Wrote: Lmao. There is this thing called radar, there you can see your teammates. If you hear sound and see its not your teammate, it is the enemy.

I doubt, that he often looks at radar, otherwise he wouldn't show off such excellent reflex. ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 16, 10:19PM)grenadier Wrote:
(20 Jul 16, 10:10PM)Marti Wrote: Lmao. There is this thing called radar, there you can see your teammates. If you hear sound and see its not your teammate, it is the enemy.

I doubt, that he often looks at radar, otherwise he wouldn't show off such excellent reflex. ;)

Honestly i never use radar, i know where grazy is all the time anyways, thats just player experience.

Idk if you've ever watched demos of me but you would call me a waller too.

maybe stop looking for suspicous thingst, it aint gonna work. Just look for parts where he got tricked, like getting shot in the back or sneaked for example.
Thanks given by:
@Subby What if you don't play with Grazy ? :)
On-topic:
I don't think you'll ever be able to ban a long time experienced player for wallhacking just because we can always base our judgment on his reflexes, his teammates calls, Teamspeak, his experience in general, and luck. So many parameters that will always be there to help you deny that kind of accusation.

There could have been 30 more weird plays and he would still have not been blacklisted that's a fact. We always give the benefit of the doubt because we don't want a possible innocent blacklisted (as Vanq said).
Thanks given by: LonelySoul , Mise"
Does he LeaN wit it Rock wit it?
Thanks given by:
Like 7 years playing a game. same maps. same people. i cant improve / get skill?. You can see 1000 demos about me in the last year playing against non-skilled players or so predecible in this case(with respect i says) will see the same. i plays SO defensive always coming back n checking, trying to kill all the enemy team before push (i usually never push alone thats made too much criticims in any clan i has been member with clanmates XD).

i think im 1 of the most(or #1 maybe) active players in AC. i play all days 3, 4 5. hours. trying everyday do some competitive cms, inters, everything. saying NO too everyones who say that ac is dead. but now i can see that maybe im wrong. whatever the problem isnt the game. its the community atm i see.

im a decent player. who just want to play. im getting tired about this (:
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 16, 10:18PM)Graziano Wrote: First of all, I don't have to explain shit to you, but since you are asking so nice.
LeaN has played a lot these past years , (I know because i've been in his clan for a couple of years) so his awereness is ofcourse above the average scrubs that you are. at 7:27 remaining he was checking the pillar iirc & this his reasons like : The left guy was already in a fight so he didn't had to worry about the left side of the middle and also , the right side was taken care of. He hadn't seen his opponent in a while so ofcourse he had to be somewhere there, if you would aim at the pillar & his enemy pops up right or left you have more chance of killing him. 6:00 & 5:28, i cannot be bothered to talk more shit about this because he isn't even walling lol.

grenadier has been around a LONG time. Just so you know.
No reason to talk down to him.
Thanks given by: MorganKell , Teapot
(24 Jul 16, 02:36AM)Boomhauer Wrote: grenadier has been around a LONG time. Just so you know.
No reason to talk down to him.

There is a big difference between someone that has been around for a long time to someone that has played competitively for a long time.

There are people that have played for only 1 year that are better and know more about the game than people that have been around for 10.

Even though Grazy was being rude, his point is valid.
Thanks given by:
Other one of the most interesting fragments:
1. http://xrd.me/servers/mutsketeer/demos/2...in_CTF.dmo - 12:33, 6:15, 5:11, 1:48, 1:12, 0:45

2. http://xrd.me/servers/mutsketeer/demos/2...in_CTF.dmo (it looks, that wh is enabled since about 10:30 mr) - 13:50, 11:03 (?), 10:15-05, 9:07, 8:55, 8:28, 5:46, 4:13, 2:43, 1:33, 0:14

(24 Jul 16, 08:10AM)BaDMonkey Wrote: Even though Grazy was being rude, his point is valid.

After seeing in demos fragments posted in this thread do you still believe, that Lean didn't cheat you?

Quote:There is a big difference between someone that has been around for a long time to someone that has played competitively for a long time.

There are people that have played for only 1 year that are better and know more about the game than people that have been around for 10.

I am pubs, not "competetive", player, at least not in a fight, sooner in a fight avoiding. :)
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 16, 11:11AM)grenadier Wrote: After seeing in demos fragments posted in this thread do you still believe, that Lean didn't cheat you?

I only had time to watch the first demo, and with that and the previous one, I literally see nothing suspicious, most of his kills are pretty normal actually, the areas where he pre-fires are usual places, and he is clearly using his minimap because he knows when to check his back when a teammate has been killed near him. In fact he gets caught off guard a bunch of times stupidly, something that with wallhack just wouldn't of happened.

I am assuming that you are using the actionfps client to see through walls? Its usually misleading as when someone pre-aims and has the proper cross-hair placement it looks as they are wh, heck I could probably watch my own demos on that thing and I would think I'm wall-hacking. If you aren't using the actionfps client then I have no idea how you think those kills are suspicious.

(24 Jul 16, 11:11AM)grenadier Wrote: I am pubs, not "competitive", player, at least not in a fight, sooner in a fight avoiding. :)

That's my point, to a pub player many of his moves will look like he is hacking, many of the things he does they will not understand.

My other point is that with his pretty good aim, if lean had wall-hacks he would be one of the best players in the game which, no offence to lean, he is not. Having wallhacks is a serious advantage, you wouldn't just see a few weird kills, you would see him countering 90% of his enemies moves.

So either lean and every player that is better than him is also hacking, or he simply has decent prediction skills which gives him an advantage versus less skilled players.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 16, 12:53PM)BaDMonkey Wrote: I only had time to watch the first demo, and with that and the previous one, I literally see nothing suspicious, most of his kills are pretty normal actually, the areas where he pre-fires are usual places, and he is clearly using his minimap because he knows when to check his back when a teammate has been killed near him. In fact he gets caught off guard a bunch of times stupidly, something that with wallhack just wouldn't of happened.

I also don't have time, but though I lost it watching many times several demos with LeaN and post here results of investigation. There were very few moments, where Lean was off guard, it's obvious and natural, that it can happen. But it's clear, that generally he knows, where is enemy behind wall, where and when enemy will appear; precisely directs crosshair to enemy, when walks out from behind wall; sometimes shoots to enemy, which will be visible in a moment.

Quote:I am assuming that you are using the actionfps client to see through walls? Its usually misleading as when someone pre-aims and has the proper cross-hair placement it looks as they are wh, heck I could probably watch my own demos on that thing and I would think I'm wall-hacking. If you aren't using the actionfps client then I have no idea how you think those kills are suspicious.

I don't use actionfps client (barely since about 1 month I have 64-bit Linux, 32-bit binaries aren't available). During watching demo I remove walls in edit mode, watch situation from enemy perspective/third person point of view.
Kills aren't suspicious, only knowledge, where is enemy, which isn't visible.

Quote:My other point is that with his pretty good aim, if lean had wall-hacks he would be one of the best players in the game which, no offence to lean, he is not. Having wallhacks is a serious advantage, you wouldn't just see a few weird kills, you would see him countering 90% of his enemies moves.

It looks, that good "mouse/kb/headphones" aren't enough, to make you very good player. ;)

PS. http://aura.woop.ac/demos/1999/20160713_...in_CTF.dmo - 13:48, 13:27, 12:38, 11:31, 9:48, 8:10, 7:53, 4:55-48, 4:05 (some cases are maybe not obvious, I'm a little tired). Btw 11:04 - wtf with this suicide?
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 16, 11:11AM)grenadier Wrote: Other one of the most interesting fragments:
1. http://xrd.me/servers/mutsketeer/demos/2...in_CTF.dmo - 12:33, 6:15, 5:11, 1:48, 1:12, 0:45

ok so i watched this demo

12:33. you can hear the guy's footsteps
6:15. basic spot to check
5:11. no clue what would be suspicious here
1:48. you could hear him shoot
1:12 no clue what would be suspicious here
0:45 this is the only thing that seemed suspicious to me. I couldnt hear the guy, and it could be a prefire, but who prefires that doorway instead of prefire the hp pack n shit. edit: should specify this was a sniper prefire

also i saw that at approx 0:57 he camps behind a box, and seems to hit one or two pistol shots through the box? (could be lag idk)
Thanks given by: Million