CSGO ?
From what I know some people here play csgo.

It would be fun to play some games between us. We already have a server, so we just need some players to play on it :)

You can add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121580641

And answer here If you're interested.

PS : Server is in Europe

PS2 : We can even clan match on CS in case a clan here has 5 players .. :D
Thanks given by: Luc@s , ReDBuLL
cool, btw so many weapon achievements in one day? even 100 molotovs? dude, u are cheater.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 15, 05:08PM)sukablya Wrote: cool, btw so many weapon achievements in one day? even 100 molotovs? dude, u are cheater.

Yeah I used to play a lot of molotov dm :)
Thanks given by:
I think rC has 5 people with csgo installed
Thanks given by:
Woop + million vs rC
Rip rc

Fra vs rc
Rip rC
Thanks given by:
Woop needs the million carry i see
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 15, 03:15PM)Marti Wrote: Woop needs the million carry i see
lol
Thanks given by:
Dam is close to Million bitch

Well woop have dam,redbull,honor,horus,lucas
Vs rC
Tell me when can we play :p
Thanks given by:
The aiming system on csgo is annoying.
Thanks given by:
I guess they are just too afraid.. like always when they don't have vanquish in their side
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 15, 09:23PM)lucky Wrote: The aiming system on csgo is annoying.

Annoying when you are not used to it but actually its really good. Unless you lag a lot maybe.
A significant component of the spread is not random which means you can 'learn' the spray pattern and shoot quite accurately.
It tends to raise the skill ceiling but of course, low rank players don't really take benefit of it and for them the game looks really random.
Now i think that when you play csgo, you have to accept its more designed for competitve players who try to adapt as much as they can.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 15, 09:48PM)Honor Wrote: I guess they are just too afraid.. like always when they don't have vanquish in their side

Just like you play with the same 2/3 mates all the time aswell eh? Nice attempt at firing shots, but you missed them all bwoii

I said we have 5 guys who own the game, not 5 guys who actually play it. (Also ftr vanq has csgo, mad?)
Thanks given by:
vanq is like nova 2, sorry
Thanks given by:
nabs, stop fighting and play we want to see the match
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 15, 05:17PM)Honor Wrote: vanq is like nova 2, sorry

i have no clue what that would mean
Thanks given by:
We have a team of global in IMNT if anyone want to play :)
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 15, 10:52PM)Luc@s Wrote:

Annoying when you are not used to it but actually its really good. Unless you lag a lot maybe.
A significant component of the spread is not random which means you can 'learn' the spray pattern and shoot quite accurately.
It tends to raise the skill ceiling but of course, low rank players don't really take benefit of it and for them the game looks really random.
Now i think that when you play csgo, you have to accept its more designed for competitve players who try to adapt as much as they can.

I managed to pick up how the guns recoil works. It did take a few days to realize this though. I wouldn't mind playing with people to learn more about it honestly.
Thanks given by:
I'm rezm0th on steam, send me a shout if you want to play. I just started to play CS:GO though.
Also I'm on Steam AC group :D
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 15, 04:36AM)lucky Wrote:
(30 Aug 15, 10:52PM)Luc@s Wrote:

I managed to pick up how the guns recoil works. It did take a few days to realize this though. I wouldn't mind playing with people to learn more about it honestly.
To learn about gun recoil? REALLY? XD
Thanks given by:
Yeah in csgo guns recoils aren't random so you can actually "learn" them :) (And that's only the beginning :P)

http://csgoskills.com/academy/spray-patterns/
Thanks given by: