Blacklisted from |AoX|Tau Scorpli
I was recently banned/blacklisted from the server |AoX|Tau Scorpli for illegitimate or petty reasoning. I would like the admin of the server who enforced this ban to reconsider his actions. I cannot remember his name.

The incident began when two players, naming themselves "KATE- MIDDLETON" and "PRINCE- WILLIAM" attempted to kick me for changing my name to "PRINCE- HARRY" despite the fact that I was doing this in jest. First of all, I find it particularly disturbing that any player on assaultcube can take the view that only they have the right to assume identities of the British Royal family.

Furthermore when the kick votes failed, the player naming himself "PRINCE- WILLIAM" teamkilled me. I responded by attempting to kick him. This failed. Admittedly I teamkilled him back. To make matters clear, I am aware that this was not the way to behave and apoligise for doing so.

I then disconnected from the server and rejoined with new name "Gu", hoping to avoid any further trouble. After playing peacefully for a few minutes, the admin who was present in the server at the time recognised my IP address and banned me from the server.

Now, I'm aware that I may not be completely in the right here but there is NO DOUBT that what I did, did not call for me to be blacklisted from the server. If anything the admin should have given me a warning, kicked me or temporarily banned me. It is also disturbing that an admin of an |AoX| server would take sides in an argument based on the pettiest of reasons.

I request the |AoX| Clan or whoever is the admin of this server to remove me from the blacklist and I once again apoligise for breaking any rules of conduct.

Thank you,

Dewy_Peters
Thanks given by:
Hey mate,

This kinda stuff isn't meant for the public forum.
Feel free to go to their site: http://aox-clan.net/
Feel free to PM of the many members here privately or find them in game.

No need to thank me.

Edit: I have deleted your other thread. No dupes pls.
Thanks given by:
Godammit Draul I said exactly the same thing in the other thread. XD
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 14, 01:29PM)Dewy_Peters Wrote: After playing peacefully for a few minutes, the admin who was present in the server at the time recognised my IP address and banned me from the server.

Who?
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 14, 03:55PM)Music Wrote:
(07 Jul 14, 01:29PM)Dewy_Peters Wrote: After playing peacefully for a few minutes, the admin who was present in the server at the time recognised my IP address and banned me from the server.

Who?

(07 Jul 14, 01:29PM)Dewy_Peters Wrote: ...I cannot remember his name...
Thanks given by:
I don't know if he banned you because of misunderstanding or he banned you out of spite but if it turns out to be spite then that is admin abuse so if that is the case go on AC and try and find the server's ip address. And report it to the blacklist forum under sommat like server blacklist or vote abuse.
Thanks given by:
Killerjoe, you can't report servers unless they're breaking server rules. A one-off case that doesn't even have any proof is not enough to get the server taken off the ms. Also, AoX are pretty cool people and their servers definitely shouldn't be taken down. I'm not sure what happened here but I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation. That discussion is better had elsewhere, though.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 14, 11:34AM)Orynge Wrote: That discussion is better had elsewhere, though.

[Image: krieger_also_yes255B1255D_zps7bc0ef7b.jpg]
Thanks given by: