Warning servers
Hi,

I bought and create servers to put them on Masterserver...
I can connect using IP address and everything works fine, but I don't see my servers in the list of servers;
Even if I force update list!

If you had/have similar problems or solutions, post them.
Thanks given by:
Could you uncaps the title please? You're giving me a headache.
Looks like 2 of my servers are showing as "Could not connect" atm, and on has players on it.
Not at home so can't see the server list.
Thanks given by:
It's done.
And my servers seem to be online (Isn't "Could not connect"), it's just that nobody can see them from the list of servers. That's all!
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 14, 11:30AM)Krayce Wrote: It's done.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:

(18 Apr 14, 10:52AM)Krayce Wrote: Hi,

I bought and create servers to put them on Masterserver...
I can connect using IP address and everything works fine, but I don't see my servers in the list of servers;
Even if I force update list!

If you had/have similar problems or solutions, post them.

I have a thread right under yours with a poll and the same question :) Still unanswered though.
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 14, 12:46PM)foa.trionkali Wrote: I have a thread right under yours with a poll and the same question :) Still unanswered though.
There are 4 threads about (more or less) the same problem, first one was made yesterday (that's before you made yours trionkali.
Maybe read/search threads before you make another one?
Thanks given by:
Please more threads, we need more thread.
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 14, 05:30PM)ExodusS Wrote: Please more threads, we need more thread.

Each thread is bringing a new problem to the table, this guy has problems with rented servers, I have problems with vista normal servers, and the other guy had Ubuntu, each thread has brought up a common problem on unrelated platforms, so if one is fixed the other ones may still need fixing as they are unrelated operating platforms, using one thread could become confusing as there would be conversations about three different things going in one thread. Considering we have three platforms covered we still need Linux, windows 7, windows 8, windows XP, mackintosh, and UNIX, so yes more threads may be in order lol. (fun intended) :-)
Thanks given by:
More thread for the same problem but on different platforms = more threads to consult for the final similar problem.

Better complete the original thread and if the OP is intelligent enough, he will edit the first post. This is how works a forum.
Thanks given by:
Don't waste your time about similar threads or blah blah...
My problem is fixed now.
*I'm HAPPY!*
Thanks given by: