jamz abuse
(25 Dec 13, 11:18PM)|HP| Wrote: He is arguing about being a repetitive cheater. He claims he didnt cheat!
He was already catched, when cheated, why would I or you have to believe him?

Quote:Look at that video he posted, if thats a cheat, im Jesus!
What am i missing here?
What do you have experience in tracking and catching cheaters? How many days did you lose for that? How many methods do you know to confirm abusing of AC players?
Thanks given by:
Who watches the watcher?
Have respect and be polite!
Your comments are ridiculous. You guys are acting like complete idiots!

Each person should have the right to defend himself.

See the demo and say where is the cheater!
That would be helpful.

Blindly believe anything is for imbeciles!

Want to build something good? Act in community. Knowledge can be added and multiplied.

Selfishness is the worst cowardice.
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 09:52PM)Bristen Wrote: loled go away, you sure what i'm kid? Shut your mouth
(25 Dec 13, 09:50PM)Bristen Wrote: LOL mad?
Yes, yes you are a kid. I'm going to guess he has you on ignore.
Thanks given by:
This thread is a great christmas present
Thanks given by:
X-Ray_Dog,
I asked you for a help, just write me an mail, that jamz says about unban. Sure, it hard for you.
You're all admins involved in this. You could not well check the logs, etc. And WHERE PROOF? 1 lucky headshot it not proof! I been saying for three months that i'm not guilty! Can not you understand

(26 Dec 13, 03:32AM)Orynge Wrote: Yes, yes you are a kid. I'm going to guess he has you on ignore.
CBL>ignore. just gtfo

I know problem. You think's what i'm noob? (He need cheats because he nab)
ok 1x1 with someone who wants
Thanks given by:
[Image: image.png]
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 10:26AM)Bristen Wrote: And so, passed 3 months and 14 days, i did not evaded from a ban, (........)

(25 Dec 13, 03:05PM)Bristen Wrote: I played with him today, and after created this post

So you didnt evade the ban but you played today?
Make up your mind, did you evade a ban or you just being stupid?
Thanks given by:
Yes, i played with vpn, 7-10 days. I was supposed to be unban about ~20 dec
Now it not evading, it's just so mocks jamz

And i dont understand, why we talking about evading ban. I said, i dont used cheats.

I demand proof!
Thanks given by:
If u use a vpn u are evading kkkkk

Also if you can play with vpn why cry here
Thanks given by:
Ok, so let's say you didn't cheat. You just accused yourself of evading a ban anyway. So gg.
Thanks given by:
stop using google translate

no one can understand you
Thanks given by:
Marti,
You can play in tournaments, i cant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4nPcR5I4...e=youtu.be

[Image: lagandshittydemorecor3he1d.gif]

yes my scope was below the head, but i shot well above

I aimed below head, then pushed the mouse up fast for a headshot!
ofc the demo screwed this and you cant see it correctly and ofc automatically its "HAX".

Look at all the headshots, there is no connection. Most headshots are the basic of headshot skill. Straight aim at head level + strafe right or left, and i missed many times also.
And about ban evasion...i'am sorry, but i love play this game, and i was banned without good proof so i had to do it
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 07:05PM)Bristen Wrote: ...
And about ban evasion...i'am sorry, but i love play this game, and i was banned without good proof so i had to do it...

first:
Do not be ofencivo in your response and consideration;)
second:
My english is bad but I can understand everything you write.
third:
Is it fair to require proof that you used hax. Is it fair that you be sad about it.
But only if you were unfairly treated.
fourth:
If you used hax, do not worry, it was not a permanent BAN.
Fifth.
Use other resources to play is not a problem. If you "love" the game, do so.
It is very easy to ignore bans. This is a feature of the game.
But understand, if you are using hax, do not do that here. The AC does not tolerate hakers ok tolerate some ... but not all ...

Finally:
If no one here can prove you used hax but continue to accusing, is simple, put them on your list of idiots.
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYvRRnBbeds

here is Feng's arm headshot, as example we both use 3g
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 08:40PM)Bristen Wrote: here is Feng's arm headshot, as example we both use 3g

We can't see that this is a headshot, /gib 1 + re-record pls
Thanks given by:
Any video can be edited and created.
Can I use any name, map etc ...

The demo in the server is the proof. but even this demo can bring images difficult to interpret.

You need to read the "log" of the demo ... ;)

anyway ...

We have seen here that HS knocked on the head, made ​​noise and did not kill ... said it was lag ...

- Each owner of the server that should take care of your server.

I find it strange when they accuse someone of hax and say they have 100% sure ... but do not say as it has 100% sure ...

And one can not put videos of Feng. We all know he is the best player in AC. I'm training to beat him up in 1 x 1.
;)
Thanks given by:
1Cap, Thank you, but my goal is to participate in tournaments and popularity in the future, I hope that i can achieve this. I just played 1 year, but i can be a pro, if i will unbanned. Without training in pubs you cant be a pro
Thanks given by:
I made those videos and gif for him, from demos! He is a noob at this stuff, he didnt even know how to use IMG tag and yet he is a hacker with a super dynamic aim bot. Bitch please.
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 07:05PM)Bristen Wrote: And about ban evasion...i'am sorry, but i love play this game, and i was banned without good proof so i had to do it

So it's ok for someone in prison to escape because he thinks he didn't commit any crime? And then go to court and start insulting everyone and asking them to 1v1?
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 08:47PM)Vanquish Wrote: We can't see that this is a headshot, /gib 1 + re-record pls
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kulfl
headshot ~ 3 mins remaining. he changed nicks all match

(26 Dec 13, 08:59PM)titiPT Wrote: So it's ok for someone in prison to escape because he thinks he didn't commit any crime? And then go to court and start insulting everyone and asking them to 1v1?
where my free lawyer? jamz lawyer, and judge. all admins dont care

(26 Dec 13, 08:50PM)1Cap Wrote: And one can not put videos of Feng. We all know he is the best player in AC. I'm training to beat him up in 1 x 1.
;)
1x1 it hard cuz he always vote gotick dm, and camping near with boxes gl :)

i have geo ip script, i know jamz's ip's(4) i wrote him "hi charlie.chalk" i knew that he was on a server- my proof, acwc client- proof

and i dont even know how use aimbot and etc without cheat client.
I have used once very long time ago and never used it again. But i am not a repetative cheater as said by jamz. That is my whole point
Thanks given by:
You know you need a clan/team to play in the most recent tourneys right? Lol

Also HP, one can easily fake that he is really dumb
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 09:53PM)Marti Wrote: You know you need a clan/team to play in the most recent tourneys right? Lol
Also HP, one can easily fake that he is really dumb

Its a conspiracy! Maybe he is a KGB agent? He is Russian after all.
No one trusts a Russian. Russians get perm banned for sarcasm and unusefulness:D
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 09:53PM)Marti Wrote: You know you need a clan/team to play in the most recent tourneys right? Lol
lol clan, team :D not problem for me. i just wanna be unbanned and play
Thanks given by:
"Your information will not be provided to others" ... 3rd party rulez here
"We are not responsible for hacker attacks ..."
Yes, yes. 100 reliable ...
[Image: AQtJyZL.png?1]
Thanks given by:
unban me youz idiotz unban me i say. I DEMAND TO BE UNBANNED!
All you people who banned me are idiots. Now unban me.
:D

Release Pussy Riot!, and we'll unban you ;)
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 13, 01:16AM)MCS Wrote: unban me youz idiotz unban me i say. I DEMAND TO BE UNBANNED!
All you people who banned me are idiots. Now unban me.
:D

Release Pussy Riot!, and we'll unban you ;)

You are a fucking moron. What do Pussy Riot has anything to do here? Are you mocking him because he is russian? Abandon your mild attempts to troll.

Back on topic: Calm down Bristen you seem very frustrated, you don't need to kiss ass to be unbanned but neither is to be so offensive.
Thanks given by:
it seems reasonable that you're complaining about a ban that hasn't been removed for 2 years; taking a really objective point of view - your ban should have been removed in 3 months, just like any pub cheater. (you said you cheated a long time ago) yes your name is 'offensive' but it's not uncommon in public servers anyway. however, what's really hindering your progress in removing this ban is the way that you're doing it - i understand you're frustrated but you should really try to do this in a civil manner.
still objectively, i believe that this guy/girl should be unbanned - what are the reasons for not unbanning (apart from his/her way of asking for an unban)? (not trying to insult here, just trying to get evidence). also, your video 'proof' is terrible, i can't tell whether that is a headshot or not, your death messages are off, there aren't any gibs, i don't know what time it was recorded, etc.

also pls MCS and HP pls don't add comments which don't add to the discussion; it only serves to aggravate this guy more
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 10:13PM)1Cap Wrote: I spent the last three years requesting evidence against the player Wagner and saw nothing until today.

without a doubt, the most prolific cheater in this game would have to be wagner.
jamz may still have evidence, but he has cheated so much that gathering evidence every time he cheated would be a waste of time.
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 08:59PM)Bristen Wrote: where my free lawyer? jamz lawyer, and judge. all admins dont care

I dont know about free, but HP seems to back you. And we all know he's cheap ;)
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 13, 01:59AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: You are a fucking moron. What do Pussy Riot has anything to do here? Are you mocking him because he is russian?

It was a fucking joke. Perhaps if you don't understand what's being said, you might want to refrain from posting a response.
Thanks given by: