sCr3W#K4D4\/3R' hackusation
//Name:sCr3W#K4D4\/3R'
//Server:162.248.101.14:28763 Under Control Whiskey (cca 04:35 AM CET)
X.X.X.X

//Ban reason:
X.X.X.X

JUST PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PERSON (ACCIDENTALY ME) WHO HE KILLED. Than look at it from my view. Than from his. And do not tell me this is not a hack or that it is lag.

ps: very sad if sCr3W clan is not playing fair.

dmo

pic1

pic2

ps: I had just go through the demo again, and found out that the playes "noob" who has connected after a while, is cheating to. Situation, when he killed me with akimbo is clear, he is not aimng at me at all. Maybe there sould be a big transparent about fairplay :). Sad part is, that I know players, who are without cheating playing better than this two loosers.
Thanks given by:
I have watched the .dmo...
Thanks given by:
Well, hiding in the tank is an another thing, but don't you see where is his crosair? 1000000 meters next to me? Again, please look, and accidentally it is the first person he killed in the game, so it is easy to find that situation, please look where is he aimng, while the BLUE person gets hit and finally falls dead into the water. Then restart the demo and look at that situation from my (Boon) view. Than from his view (sCr3w).

ps: you can nicely see how the blood is squirting out of me, while he is shooting next to me
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 14, 04:49AM)Boon Wrote: //Name:sCr3W#K4D4\/3R'...
He's not cheating.
Quote:JUST PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PERSON (ACCIDENTALY ME) WHO HE KILLED. Than look at it from my view. Than from his. And do not tell me this is not a hack or that it is lag.
You have a combined ping of almost 1/3 second. It's natural that the demo (how the server sees the game) shows shots hitting the target when the target has moved on.
Quote:ps: very sad if sCr3W clan is not playing fair.
Actually, I've CBL'd more sCr3W members than from any other clan.
Quote:ps: I had just go through the demo again, and found out that the playes "noob" who has connected after a while, is cheating to.
No, he isn't.
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 14, 12:03PM)jamz Wrote: Actually, I've CBL'd more sCr3W members than from any other clan.

Maybe because they have 200 members?
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 14, 12:03PM)jamz Wrote:
He's not cheating.
Quote:JUST PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PERSON (ACCIDENTALY ME) WHO HE KILLED. Than look at it from my view. Than from his. And do not tell me this is not a hack or that it is lag.
You have a combined ping of almost 1/3 second. It's natural that the demo (how the server sees the game) shows shots hitting the target when the target has moved on.
Quote:ps: I had just go through the demo again, and found out that the playes "noob" who has connected after a while, is cheating to.
No, he isn't.

Well, thank you for the explanation, and I apologize for the accusation. I am going to find out somtehing about that combined ping, to understand, what is happening there, because I don't - that's why I considered as hack ... I have just some basic knowledge of C++, and I have supposed, that all you need is find where are int xpos_id, ypos_id, zpos_ids of other players, (theoretically in memory) and according that dmo, I tought sCr3w's using that "improvement" (ofcourse you have to make not get 100% acc, but about 40, to not be exposed). Well, again, I am deeply sorry, I do not understand the ping thing, ping there looked ok to me ...
Thanks given by:
hi all.. wtf?? me cheater??

With all due respect, I do not use cheater, never used, and I will never use anger wearer. I do not tolerate cheaters. The sCr3W is an honest clan, fought hard to be known and respected as it is today. I do not speak English as this did not quite understand what I'm being charged. I'm not a cheater! I play many hours a day to improve my performace in game along to my team. have a razer mouse that helps me a little in shooting accuracy and a reasonably good computer with 4gb of corsair memory and video-ati radeon 1gb, 3GHz dual core processor and 500gb hard disk with 450GB free that.
I stayed idle time left for personal reasons and another member as a leader until I could return. I went back to play is one month, since I'm playing pretty much every day. I managed to open my computer servers in order to provide more room for the players. Due to the server running on my computer I can play with 3-6 ping on my servers. I also make a mark on my monitor with pen marking the location of the sighting and so I can have more precision when playing with sniper without using the knife to aim.
the sCr3W will 4 years in June. I'm 35 years old, since I play small games, love games and am totally against cheater, like playing the game as it is without cheating. I play well because I train for it!
I am well known in assault cube, for my character, honesty and being very good at Douze T-Osok and also think play well with the Assault Rifle gun.
'm SCr3W leader and everyone knows I do not tolerate cheaters, if I catch using cheater, ban is for sure!
I cheater? never! For this I did not expect, can only be kidding! When I play with guy who plays well I always lose. I only ask that before doing what they did to ban me for no reason that analizem the demo carefully and if possible use a program that detects hack oped because there clearly that I do not use anything other than my ability.

I really felt insulted me banished to the server, and even more if it was a cheater because I hate cheating and I have no interest in playing that way.

This person is there accusing me for sure can not play to think I'm a cheater. If he plays good of someone or MyS oNe will find that they are aliens.

cya.
Thanks given by:
** I modified my post because a member of the community was offended. It was not my intention. **
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 14, 02:01PM)1Cap Wrote: --(This post was last modified: Today 09:46 by jamz.)--

I would love to say a few words, but i saw your post was edited. Now I'm not sure what has changed in your post.
This is ridiculous! This kind of censorship is just a demonstration of power. Otherwise there would be an explanation of the issue.
We have reached a point where it is irrelevant to do justification for the community.
Unfortunately, this was expected.

I never using cheater!!! never!!! I promess you!!!!
this is a false acusacion!!!
Is a insult!!!

:/
Thanks given by:
Sometimes you're just the biggest retard in existence, 1Cap. I do everything I can for you, and you're oblivious to it.
If you must know, I removed the quote blocks, where kadaver unnecessarily quoted the previous post, just like he has again. If I edit a post and don't put a reason, you can be quite certain IT'S NONE OF YOUR GODDAMNED BUSINESS!
Thanks given by:
I will, exceptionally, use the Portuguese.

Cara, o que eu disse em inglês é que o Jamz alterou alguma coisa no teu post.. aparece ali que ele fez isso , olha ali embaixo. Não sei se ele removeu algo que tu disse ou sei lá....

Eu não acho que tu usa cheater.. na verdade se eu não tenho certeza eu não acuso ninguém. Além disso eu tenho acompanhado teu progresso e sei que tu sempre jogou muito .. deu uma parada mas voltou... acredito que tua habilidade aumentou muito.. não fica se defendendo.. tipo , quem não deve no teme... O Jamz já falou que tu não estava jogando com cheater.. outra coisa, ele falou que pegou alguns do teu clan com cheater, acho que tu tem que tomar mais cuidado na hora de recrutar..

Falow cara!
Thanks given by:
this thread became redundant after:

He's not cheating.

but i like the word "hackusation"
Thanks given by:
Redundant at that point, yes, but it descended into retardedness when, once again, 1Cap got involved with something where he has no valid input.
1Cap, if you can't contribute to a thread meaningfully, please stay out of it. You don't need to increase your post count without justification, 1Cap; it's meaningless on these forums. You'll be pleased to know I ignored your Portuguese, just like you ignore anything I do unless it suits your anti-establishment vendetta.
Thanks given by:
I believe I can contribute so. Written in Portuguese not to be misinterpreted.

I know this player for a long time and I believe he did not use cheater. He has greatly improved the accuracy and tactics in the game. He plays many hours. Got a little away for a while, but is back. Maybe this new version has helped him become a better player.

What is the Jamz said he does not believe that you use cheater, but you have to take care of the clan members.

Kadaver, keep playing well and create a team to championships. I believe that your clan can grow even more if you want.

I believe that my opinion is important because I do not think 100% of cheaters are detected. So the opinion of other players, YES, it is important. I believe in community.

- Just express myself with my truth. Do not want to offend anyone.
Thanks given by:
Cap1 yes, it's true! I gave my all for this clan, this clan since when officiated by myself with a print of victory over FD * clan, remember the Fundog .. they had a good clan but we got a win with effort, always chose the fingers members, even if I recruit for the clan, do lengthy interview and a test involving several modes and all the weapons in the game. We recruit only people with more than 14 years to avoid a mess. the sCr3W was always clean and totally against any kind of cheater, always before recruiting someone who played very well I would say: here we do not want a cheater if you use it better or come not to spoil our reputation for good players. Today sCr3W have 232 members registered on the website with nearly 10 members were recruited in the last 10 days. I got support from AOX | f0r3v3r which by the way is a great person, a person of great heart who became my good friend. I also play with MyS-Feng when possible and my hacker never worked with him because he always lost it :) I train for a day to reach the level he is, I even think he wore that cheater because I can never kill him. but I realize that there is good players that exceed the limit. I can lose good players but one thing I never did was use cheater.
This week also got a 24-hour TS3 for our clan to facilitate communication and improve our performace in CTF. I play many hours per day, you miss that day until the service. lol. Anyway, I invested a lot in this clan, gave up on me to be a good leader for my members, I know I still need to improve more the clan, pay good server, schedule more training, but in my view the sCr3W evolved much since the his creation which was simply a clan of friends who recruited anyone without any test, it was only put the tag and it was the clan. When I took the leadership of the clan much has changed and today the sCr3W is more than a clan, is a family of people who fight for a better world and believe in assault cube without cheater.

The test sCr3W is considered difficult and many end up viewing by other clan think vaum never get pass the test , others go for persistence and good will , others enter to overcome the test.

SCr3W good is that! the sCr3W is clean ! and speak the truth even forbid members to compete with other clan match by not yet trained to the point of getting overturn certain official clans . In other words we did not play as well as the MyS , oNe .. far from it yet. But in the Tosok sCr3W in my opinion is among the best . But our focus is being improved in CTF because we could not get organized and play more strategically .

Anyway , I am sad for our team , we are doing very well ..

Only I will not apologize because I did nothing wrong , instead I send a hug to everyone who always supported us and helped the clan grow.

ah, al Brahma and the admin knows me well and I believe he can tell you if I would be able to use cheater or not .

Have a nice day . see ya

He's not cheating.
No, he isn't.

======================================================

you're completely wrong about me, I do not use cheater, never used. Your hacker detector is defective, it can be! sCr3W is a good clan, I'm the leader and I say you that I am totally against cheater so much because it just spoils the game. would never encourage this evil. cya.

======================================================
Thanks given by:
Try not interpret me wrong.
Your English is confusing. I understand what you mean because I think in Portuguese. Other people will have difficulty because they think in another language.

Use a translator without understanding a little English is difficult. The sentences are strange.

Already it was clear that there was not any evidence against you. You no longer have to defend.

You can ask for help from the community about any cheater questions . So you can recruit more safely.

My opinion is that the Devs can help leaders of clans about it.

Honestly, do not get me wrong. I had and have problems with it. Beware of using translators. Often you will be completely misunderstood. Try to do objective and write short phrases.

See you in game.
Thanks given by:
"I also make a mark on my monitor with pen marking the location of the sighting and so I can have more precision when playing with sniper without using the knife to aim."
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 14, 06:33PM)Waffles Wrote: "I also make a mark on my monitor with pen marking the location of the sighting and so I can have more precision when playing with sniper without using the knife to aim."

==========================================

yes, I mark a dot on my monitor with the brush,
sometimes so thought I wore cheat by having good accuracy without using sniper crosshairs, is it that? Now tell me, since when scribble your monitor with the pen is considered cheater? where's that writing can not?

Now everyone can do the same and test.

==========================================

guys? I get one as a real insult or racism because I'm brazilian maybe. I'm 35, I'm not a kid! have a clan that was given to me by sCr3W ^ nucka because it would close the clan, and because of that, he having me as a member very interested in helping the clan after giving me the right to recruit, offered me the clan and if I was not interested in the clan would end at that moment. I accepted lead and promised he would not let the sCr3W die. Until then do my homework and administer this clan with much dedication and honesty. And once again I come to say that cheaters never used. The sCr3W eh my second family and assault cube my second home. I am hardworking, honest person who does not live cheat.
I am unhappy with the administration's failure Assault cube. And I am in doubt what is worse, being a noob hacker or be banned from a game in which he played always played honestly, trained hard to learn to play and suddenly be excluded and more than that, have a moral and reputation affected by false charges and insufficient evidence.
In my opinion should have a punishment well sereva who abuses power admin on one such case, banning a good client without concrete evidence submitted by a novice who does not know what it is to train hard, engage and evolve in the game.
I have nothing to declare, time will tell itself.
And when my innocence is proven, you should at least apologize for destroying a clan which has passed 232 registered members and has always helped grow the Assault Cube. If it is proven that I am not the hacker Assault Cube will answer for it, will be honest and humble enough to take the error, apologize for having committed a serious error and clear my name? SCr3W deserved to a server 24 hours with a good anti-hack program to compensate for this error. Do not you think? The MyS = Feng plays 10 times better than me, when I play against him, I always lose, more or less. Feng kills 10 - 1 or 2 kills K4d4V3r. He thought if he ever get banned for hacking because of the fact that he is a good player, it would be embarrassing for him? I hope the Assault Cube soon be able to deploy a good anti-hacker in the new version so there is not that kind of injustice.
When you deploy an anti-hacker in Assault cube I want to play there every day and prove that I'm no cheater!

No more ..
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 14, 06:33PM)Waffles Wrote: "I also make a mark on my monitor with pen marking the location of the sighting and so I can have more precision when playing with sniper without using the knife to aim."

I envy you for your high moral values!

Many moons ago when i was young and still playing ac tosok...
i was laughing and a tiny little saliva particle landed on the center of my monitor and i raped everyone with sniper!
Later... when the little saliva drop has dried off, i felt guilty for not wiping it off in time.

Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 14, 07:45PM)|HP| Wrote:

i was laughing and a tiny little saliva particle landed on the center of my monitor and i raped everyone with sniper!
Later... when the little saliva drop has dried off, i felt guilty for not wiping it off in time.

hey HP! you know me dude, we play together any times. talk for this noobs learn play AC first before think and accuse old and good players of the cheater, pls.

(14 Feb 14, 07:45PM)|HP| Wrote:

=====================================================
hey HP! you know me dude, we play together any times. talk for this newbies learn play AC first before think and accuse old and good players of the cheater, pls.
you think I go start using cheater with 35 years old for what? I have a good clan, I have best players in my clan, I have a big reputation. my clan is more active when all clans in atuality. 232 members in site, 5 servers online, team speak oficial, for what I go use cheat and lose all this???

This is a real injustice!!! liars!!!

=====================================================
Thanks given by:
sCr3W#k4d4v3r' its resolved! Cant you see it?

No need to defend yourself!

Thanks given by:
My conscience is quiet, I never used this fucking cheater. who accused me of the cheater is a big noob and more noob is the admin assaut cube is that who believing!
you like to ban innocent people? okay. I'm sure you will hear a lot of criticism for it then, I say again I do not use cheater, never used and has'm wondering how it works. cheater never work here. bye.
Thanks given by:
JAMZ SAID U NO CHEAT. ALL OK.

ffs
Thanks given by:
is this thread locked yet?
Thanks given by:
yes
Thanks given by: