jamz abuse
/ / Name: YoungDirtyLesbi
/ / Ban date: 2013-09-11
/ / Ban reason: aimbot
/ / Proof: http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/2013/CT...1_2300.dmo

And so, passed 3 months and 14 days, i did not evaded from a ban, but why am I still banned? To begin with, you scumbag banned me for no reason. I do not understand how the main admin keeps order, and he stupid at demo. Acwc client, bad internet, wanted play in tournaments .. Where's your proof, bastard? first headshot ... omg http://www.solidfiles.com/d/89e2bdf96b/
But after this i made 5 headshots a row! You didnt said about it!

[17:13] <jamz> I can't ban anyone for abusing admin
[17:13] <jamz> I do it
[17:26] <jamz> It's possible to make that shot
[17:26] <jamz> I can't ban someone for one lucky shot

[17:27] <cantwithsniper> lol u banned me for one lucky shot

Great reason:
http://i.imgur.com/n3ZeGJM.jpg?1

And so three and a half months have passed, you do not even bother to unban me. If you do not unban me before the new year, you will really bastard!
Enough to mock me!
1) you have no proof
2) you not sure even at 90%
Thanks given by:
lol lol lol
Thanks given by:
It's up to individual server owners you douchebag.
Go outside its fucking christmas.
Thanks given by:
you played ac for many years. go outside, you need oxygen
Thanks given by:
You want to get unbanned so you insult jamz? You're not very smart, are you?
Thanks given by:
i always wanted to ban people who kill me with a shotgun, i'm 1000% with jamz !
Thanks given by:
"YoungDirtyLesbi" I think that's enough proof to keep you away from this game.
Thanks given by:
Oh god not you again
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 12:14PM)Bristen Wrote: you played ac for many years. go outside, you need oxygen

Riiiiiiiight.
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 12:40PM)titiPT Wrote: You want to get unbanned so you insult jamz? You're not very smart, are you?
he insulted me too
I did not use cheats, but no one believes me. What should i do?
I just want to be unban

jamz uses his status to ban innocent people, is this normal?

All afraid jamz to find out the cause. He not talked with me long time. That's why i began to refer to him so rudely. Maybe someone can help me, but it seems that no one

(25 Dec 13, 12:58PM)Honor Wrote: i always wanted to ban people who kill me with a shotgun, i'm 1000% with jamz !
LOL its your problems, so if jamz will ban shotgunner, because he killed him, its normal?
Thanks given by:
1. Did he cheat after? Highly unlikely!
2. Was he insulting anyone or trolling prior to his ban? NOPE!
3. Did he try talking to Jamz nicely? YES!

He is MS banned for many months not because he used cheats, but because he used proxy to connect while he was banned. With the use of proxy, he annoyed Jamz and showed disrespect.

You wouldnt be frustrated?

Normally other players who tested cheats for the lolz were unbanned fast, some even before 3 months date.

I know what some of you would do if you were in his shoes:D
Bend over while crying inside.
He has chosen not to kiss ass, which is ofc a "stupid" thing to do in this community.

Also, im pretty sure that if you insult Jamz, you will never be unbanned:D
Even if he started to insult you first. lol
Thanks given by:
It is not hard to unban me, just he have their personal claims.
He insulted me much times, I have to endure? He does not answer my messages, and i have so far tried to communicate with him normally.

fucking your responsiveness
http://i.imgur.com/fba6SsW.png?1
Thanks given by:
JAMZ IS SLEEPING YOU UNPATIENT SNIPER

HE ALSO HAVE LIFE
Thanks given by:
So you are saying that jamz sleeps for 2-3 weeks nonstop?
I played with him today, and after created this post
Thanks given by:
Perhaps one who isn't a little child has OTHER THINGS TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS

Or maybe he just felt it was useless to help.

(25 Dec 13, 10:26AM)Bristen Wrote: you will really bastard
he stupid at demo
you're kinda stupid at english

Btw, when you ask someone for help, perhaps its best not to act like a fucking bitch when asking for a favor
Thanks given by:
Jamz can be a bit harsh at times, no disrespect but it looks like this guy is just extremely frustrated.
Thanks given by:
In Mother Russia, insults unban you!
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 09:16PM)MCS Wrote: Btw, when you ask someone for help, perhaps its best not to act like a fucking bitch when asking for a favor
LOL mad?
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 09:42PM)Rainbow Wrote: Jamz can be a bit harsh at times, no disrespect but it looks like this guy is just extremely frustrated.

I would probably be frustrated too if I had to deal with unruly kids all day everyday.
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 09:51PM)MCS Wrote: I would probably be frustrated too if I had to deal with unruly kids all day everyday.
loled go away, you sure what i'm kid? Shut your mouth
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 09:52PM)Bristen Wrote: you sure what i'm kid?

I'm sorry this question doesn't make any sense.

The statement about Jamz dealing with kids wasn't necessarily directed at you, but now that you act that way, I'm pretty sure you are. ;)
Thanks given by:
continue to kiss jamz ass. you even not understand what you write
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 09:59PM)Bristen Wrote: continue to kiss jamz ass. you even not understand what you write

I support what Jamz does. He spends many many hours of his free time to help keep this game running.
He also helps keep the trash banned

I don't think anyone understands what you're writing.

GET OFF GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Thanks given by:
I do not know what happened to you. But ...
Yes, I believe the Jamz has already banned players not 100% sure.
I spent the last three years requesting evidence against the player Wagner and saw nothing until today.

But that is not the fault of the Jamz. This is the responsibility of the community that supports it.
Everyone knows that 100% of himself.

Look, Lucas banned me from the forum because he could not argue, then used the power of the community that gave him ...
It was a big mistake. But I do not care. It helped me to know him better.

My opinion. If you were truly wronged, do not try to argue.
Change your name, ip, MC Adress. Reinstall de game in other folder. Return hidden to game and fool the system.

There are many ways to beat the game. I will not support you in that. We support you only if you were unfairly treated.
Thanks given by:
I can be "new player" it easy, but jamz can finds out who i am
Nobody can not help. Lucas tried to help me, but probably influenced jamz, he out. All decides jamz, so it feels freedom
Thanks given by:
Jamz will ban cheaters with whom he has evidence against. If even he has doubts, then he will ask the community. In this case no one is even for you Bristen meaning you have clearly done something wrong. Maybe you should try calming down and maybe act civil for once. It is a privilege to play this game, not a right and it sure isn't a right or a privilege for cheaters.

* X-Ray_Dog waits for the all mighty and ever loving Jamz to make rage post and 2 minutes later delete thread.
Thanks given by:
lol random nuk and mcs

stop cry play on other setvers
Thanks given by:
You're luck I'm not jamz, otherwise your future would be like this: Still on CBL + a forum ban.
Thanks given by:
Didn't anybody see the proof, which showed Bristen/YoungDirtyLesbi/CantWithSniper, that he cheated: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7376-post...#pid144223 ?

Don't underestimate jamz's experience and knowledge.
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 13, 11:11PM)grenadier Wrote: Didn't anybody see the proof, which showed Bristen/YoungDirtyLesbi/CantWithSniper, that he cheated: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7376-post...#pid144223 ?

Don't underestimate jamz's experience and knowledge.

That is a 3 months ban as far as i know.

He is arguing about being a repetitive cheater. He claims he didnt cheat! Look at that video he posted, if thats a cheat, im Jesus!
What am i missing here?
Thanks given by: