Undead Ban
Oh look, a thread I can participate in.

I see this a little differently then some people. As someone who has a running history of hating Undead, and as someone who at one point had quite a lengthy ban on these forums. (No you don't need to know how long).

Undead has the sort of personality where everything he does is to gain a response. He wants the attention, good or bad. Our dear Chris has matured recently and I think everyone can agree that his posts have grown from what they were years ago. He seems to be a fairly smart kid and maybe he just needs a bit of a push in the right direction.

Maybe being able to see threads and posts he wants to reply to but can't, will force him to want to straighten out a bit and come back (maybe sooner than the ban length) even more productive than before.

I know personally I improved from the length of time I was banned.

As long as enablers (see: oNe members, mainly his besties Waff and Xen) stop posting for him and giving him that access to the forums that he wants, for the previous attention seeking reasons maybe we will see a bigger improvement in his behaviour.

I fully support the decision for the ban and reasons cited. Xenon, you are cruising for a bruising kid, don't get banned too.

1Cap I still skip your posts completely.
Thanks given by:
People are reading his posts in a personal way; leading to people having grudges with him and thinking everything he says is a personal attack one way or another.
e.g BoB thought they were being attacked by undead in the Gold Championship thread.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 01:10PM)Xenon Wrote: People are reading his posts in a personal way

How else do you read a post? Subjective via poxy?
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 01:10PM)Xenon Wrote: People are reading his posts in a personal way; leading to people having grudges with him and thinking everything he says is a personal attack one way or another.
e.g BoB thought they were being attacked by undead in the Gold Championship thread.
Well tbh he went a bit overboard with Demonwolf, but I agree with you. Even though there were probably better ways of saying that BoB aren't the best clan skill-wise.

(15 Dec 13, 12:49PM)DrauL Wrote: 1Cap I still skip your posts completely.
Thanks given by:
So, Undead must apologize to reduce his ban period or just wait until the end of his ban...
...the case is closed.
Don't start a new topic about the law in "United States", speak about each players who get banned this times or talk about every bad acts from him!

PS: 2 years it's the time to cheat 2 times and return on AC like a normal player; this sanction should not be exaggerated for a veteran forum user IMO.
Thanks given by:
About Morigan case:

"...has been treated differently from others. His history is different, and he knew this to be the case." ...

Back to Undead.

moderators were unable to interact with the posts of the Undead.
The result of this frustration, he was banned.

Indeed the impact of words in the Undead was too large to handle.

What do ​​the system in this cases? Expelled him. Simple.

Let's move on.

ac_cavern is a nice Undead oficial map.

*Edited: "1Cap I still skip your posts completely." Dont worry about this...
Thanks given by:
Whew I saw the name Morrigan for a moment my heart skipped a beer. I thought yinz was talking about me. It's like Damn! I know I'm good, but NOT THAT good. ;)
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 13, 12:30PM)Xenon Wrote: The community wants answers

Not relle... I would say that 98% of the community couldn't care less about all this. I sort of like the guy in a way but, hell I don't need any answers nor I give two shits about his ban.
Thanks given by:
the ac community is small enough and people are getting removed for getting under skin.

this thread is B v oNe all over

no offense B should get over their personal differences and reconcile, as Undead should apologize for whatever "assault" he committed

im not going to cut out the tongue of someone calling me a dumb spic or a beaner and then offer him it back after 2 years
Thanks given by:
The following quote is not weaker (actually stronger) than some of Undead's post that resulted in his two-year ban:

(12 Dec 13, 08:22PM)vern Wrote: So many whinny ass kids on here. Play the fucking game or don't! Quit crying children! Fuck your ctf douze and your fucking @noob maps! Enhance your fucking skill, then maybe you won't have to camp behind mapmodels to get kills, or rifle run to score a flag.

ctf ac_douze = overplayed
@noob maps = no skill needed

I wish i could personally bag each and everyone on here. Some good ole fashioned salty balls on your forehead.

gg wp nt

I wonder how many warning points this guy received.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 12:08AM)EndGame Wrote: I wonder how many warning points this guy received.

His list of warnings isn't something incredibly short but that is beside the point.
Thanks given by:
Just curious. The point is we all should be measured in the same way. Even devs and mods (lol, I know it's your game). I know mods had their many reasons to ban Undead. However, sometimes I think certain people get away with murder.

EDIT: it would be nice to see how many warning points someone has
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 12:37AM)EndGame Wrote: EDIT: it would be nice to see how many warning points someone has

You can see their warning percentage already, it's under the person's post count and date they joined the forum, on the right hand side of their name.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 12:48AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(16 Dec 13, 12:37AM)EndGame Wrote: EDIT: it would be nice to see how many warning points someone has

You can see their warning percentage already, it's under the person's post count and date they joined the forum, on the right hand side of their name.

That's a mod/admin only feature I believe.

Unless this is about 'looking at your own warning points', then yeah it's up there. :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 08:22PM)vern Wrote: So many whinny ass kids on here. Play the fucking game or don't! Quit crying children! Fuck your ctf douze and your fucking @noob maps! Enhance your fucking skill, then maybe you won't have to camp behind mapmodels to get kills, or rifle run to score a flag.

ctf ac_douze = overplayed
@noob maps = no skill needed

I wish i could personally bag each and everyone on here. Some good ole fashioned salty balls on your forehead.

gg wp nt
Not exactly eloquent but I do believe it's what many of us feel about that argument
Thanks given by:
@Vanquish and Nightmare, I would like to see other people's warning points (if that's not too much asking :-D).

@ MCS, I didn't understand; what argument? if you meant you support what vern said that's ok. However, there are ways and ways of saying things and calling people. Personally, I felt offended by the language he used since I've never been disrespectful to anybody here. Thus, I don't deserve to be called "whinny ass kid" or "crying children" or whatever.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 03:14AM)EndGame Wrote: @ MCS, I didn't understand; what argument?
It was referring to the argument of: Are tdm@camper maps and ac_douze ctf 24 hours a day what the game developers had in mind when they were working on it. Personally if I put all of my spare time into making lots of different improvements and changes, collected lots of maps to be official and tried to add new maps from the community......Only to find all of servers only run two maps and only ever run two modes, I'd probably feel a little like I had wasted my time.

(16 Dec 13, 03:14AM)EndGame Wrote: Personally, I felt offended by the language he used since I've never been disrespectful to anybody here. Thus, I don't deserve to be called "whinny ass kid" or "crying children" or whatever.
That's where the "not exactly eloquent" phrase came in. It means I don't exactly agree with how he said it. Even though I do agree with what he said.

Well it's not a very nice post, but in our other case, it's been repeated offense after repeated offense. I don't think 1 post from 1 user is comparable to 7 or 8 years of shitty behavior.
Thanks given by:
beware, MCS is getting in mind of developers, cheap points and where is the toilet paper ? Have you tried to think why they play them ? Have you tried to ask them why they spend 24/7 there ? They are players who are addicted to the work of devs. How often play me or you ? In near future they will move to default maps and became the same "pro" and advocates as you. You are so blind ...
Thanks given by:
Undead is free \0/

ray of light
Thanks given by:
Didn't see that coming.
Thanks given by:
god bless the USA
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 05:11PM)Undead Wrote: god bless the USA
Thanks given by:
to see how long it takes to offend people here who have already removed!!
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard Undead back to AssaultCube!

Now... shall we close the topic?
Thanks given by:
damn, 2 years went by real quick...

WAIT THIS MEANS IT'S 2015?????
Thanks given by:
great case of ridiculousness. i lol'd.
Thanks given by:
Undead for MOD - To balance weapons.

If the Undead offend someone, please try to argue.

If you think that was very serious, ask the opinion of the community.

If you really do not tolerate, just use "report" button.

- Undead, stop bothering and go make maps .. New Iceroad was really bad (and big), but, ac_cavern is really fun.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 11:59PM)1Cap Wrote: - Undead, stop bothering and go make maps .. New Iceroad was really bad (and big), but, ac_cavern is really fun.

i disagree entirely
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 11:59PM)1Cap Wrote: ... New Iceroad was really bad (and big), but, ac_cavern is really fun.

I honestly liked the new Iceroad and was surprised when it didn't make the ac package.
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 13, 10:07AM)Undead Wrote:
(16 Dec 13, 11:59PM)1Cap Wrote: - Undead, stop bothering and go make maps .. New Iceroad was really bad (and big), but, ac_cavern is really fun.

i disagree entirely

1cap massive troll
Thanks given by: