Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
|w00p|
61.11%
33 61.11%
{BoB}
22.22%
12 22.22%
Depends on the map!
16.67%
9 16.67%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gold League Championship
http://challonge.com/acgoldleague2013

We'd like this match done by the end of December. Please tell us the time and date you've chosen, whenever that is figured out. :)

After handing out ties, and a few autowins, {BoB} emerges as the only team with 6 wins and becomes the #1 seed. |w00p| flies in undefeated, but failing to get games done which became ties, end up as the #2 seed.

ac_shine
Game 1: {BoB} plays as RVSF, |w00p| plays as CLA
Game 2: {BoB} plays as CLA, |w00p| plays as RVSF

The total combined flags from both games determines the Gold Champion!

In the case of a tie, ac_sunset will be played, with {BoB} playing as CLA game 1.
Thanks given by:
w00p2strong
Thanks given by:
oNe will win
Thanks given by:
lol where is rC at o.0
Bob to win, didn't read over how they can win or how many maps whatever will be played so im just gonna say 2-1 lol
Thanks given by:
rC is at Summoner's Rift mate ! :D

I'd say BoB will win this one, simply because they're the only team that plays the game often right now (+ STK).

Most of the other gold teams are out of practice and/or have few interest in AC so BoB will probably win except if w00p starts training and practicing to get their "old" level back x)
Thanks given by:
w00p to win!

#ChurchOfHarrek

EDIT: Can this be streamed?
Thanks given by:
if BoB win i think its a testament to how low the skill level has dropped.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 01:43PM)Vanquish Wrote: w00p to win!

#ChurchOfHarrek

EDIT: Can this be streamed?

I hope so. Do streamers exist anymore? :p XRD/Zarj hopefully, but not sure how their schedules stack up with whatever time this match is to be played.

(08 Dec 13, 11:52AM)Xenon Wrote: lol where is rC at o.0
Bob to win, didn't read over how they can win or how many maps whatever will be played so im just gonna say 2-1 lol

1 map, 1 game on both sides, add up flags. = most flags wins.
So the final score will look something like 15-12, depending on which map is drawn.
Thanks given by:
oh
bob will win lol
Thanks given by:
Remove a map, woop. :D
Thanks given by:
We chose to remove desert3.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 01:49PM)Undead Wrote: if BoB win i think its a testament to how low the skill level has dropped.

Even though the skill level may have decreased, it's good to know that some things stayed the same - Undead's correctness and his understanding of fairplay, for example. Thank you for the kind words (again). :D
Thanks given by:
We choose to remove Gothic.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 07:21PM)Enam Wrote: We choose to remove Gothic.

You're surprising me, really ! :D
Thanks given by:
:D Any thoughts of your next pick ?
Perhaps we're now free to remove one of the more "bad" maps each.
Thanks given by:
1 more map removed by each, woop's turn again. :D
Thanks given by:
Our 2nd banning choice is outpost.

+ Sacerock told me BoB wants to ban werk.
Thanks given by:
Oui. I confirm.
Thanks given by:
Edited my first post with the map. Tell us when the game will happen so we can do our best to stream & cast it. Thanks, good luck.
Thanks given by:
Nice, Shine and Sunset :D
Gl Gl
Any time preferences w00p?
Thanks given by:
As always, weekends are the best.
I'll keep you up to date about our time preferences, I guess we still have much time to think about it. I need to ask my mates first.
Thanks given by:
Yep agreed, we'd like a week at least before hand :D
Also weekends will be difficult for us as Sace has work but maybe something could be worked out later :))
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 01:49PM)Undead Wrote: if BoB win i think its a testament to how low the skill level has dropped.
And imagine if oNe had won this. Now that would've really showed us that the overall game had turned to utter shit.
Thanks given by:
me undead waffles 100% winrate
pls

w00p to win actually, harrek god of shine
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 13, 05:17AM)Xenon Wrote: harrek god
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 13, 04:01AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: And imagine if oNe had won this. Now that would've really showed us that the overall game had turned to utter shit.

not really? i don't understand this post. it doesn't make any sense.
Thanks given by:
oNe 2 gud. gl to both teams. Id really like to watch this game if i can. been awhile since ive seen a good final.

wolf, sace, haittah (i assume that will be the team) have a good chance. harrek RB honor are sick as well. should be awesome
Thanks given by:

because they can not play are with fear feel the fear of you feel like our victories.
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 13, 01:08PM)Undead Wrote:
(09 Dec 13, 04:01AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: And imagine if oNe had won this. Now that would've really showed us that the overall game had turned to utter shit.

not really? i don't understand this post. it doesn't make any sense.
So unfortunate, I thought you knew English :(
Thanks given by:
what? your post doesn't make any sense. are you just upset because i think BoB are shit?
Thanks given by: