Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
|w00p|
61.11%
33 61.11%
{BoB}
22.22%
12 22.22%
Depends on the map!
16.67%
9 16.67%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gold League Championship
(11 Dec 13, 01:20PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: Question to mods and admins: How much more will Undead be allowed to abuse forum, disrespect and bully other members of community?

i can't believe you're so upset just because i think your team is bad..

wtf? are you that egotistical? nobody can say anything negative about you? do i cry and scream for the moderators every time someone says something bad about me? half the content of this thread is random people insulting me, and i'm not crying for moderator intervention.
Thanks given by:
Leave it alone, Undead.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 09:25AM)Undead Wrote: ...
Whatever.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 09:25AM)Undead Wrote: half the content of this thread is random people insulting me, and i'm not crying for moderator intervention.
I didn't see any insulting towards you in this thread.

You say if bob wins, the skill level has dropped, then w00p is bad at the game? Tell that to Harrek or RedBull.
You're mad because your team was ranked 5th?
BoB top lineup has 3 experienced players, w00p always been the best clan in this game, this is going to be a huge match.
Thanks given by:
lol you could argue that if oNe played all their matches with their best teams instead of fucking around we could easily be #1 or #2
you could also argue that rC could of been #1 or #2 if they gave a fuck
Thanks given by:
I guess that's your fault, no?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2EwcMlB.png]
Thanks given by:
It seems many people want to have this match streamed. Both w00p and we have agreed that we want a week or two before the match.
Is it possible for you to obtain times when the match could definitely be streamed Nightmare? We could work towards this time without an issue I guess.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 11:42AM)macm Wrote: I guess that's your fault, no?

That isn't a counter to Xenon's argument.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 05:58PM)Enam Wrote: It seems many people want to have this match streamed. Both w00p and we have agreed that we want a week or two before the match.
Is it possible for you to obtain times when the match could definitely be streamed Nightmare? We could work towards this time without an issue I guess.

Trying to find out now, I'll get back to you. :)
Thanks given by:
we're not saying it isn't our fault. we're saying this final is not the best 2 teams playing each other.
if every team played their ideal 3 best members in a game, you would see either rC or oNe in the top 2 teams.
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 13, 12:20PM)Xenon Wrote: we're not saying it isn't our fault. we're saying this final is not the best 2 teams playing each other.
if every team played their ideal 3 best members in a game, you would see either rC or oNe in the top 2 teams.

I would like to play against best line ups of all teams. Sometimes it's just not possible, we understand that, but it's not our fault. Anyways, the best line ups wouldn't run us over as you all imply. The fact is that we earned our place in finals.
Thanks given by:
we wouldn't run you over of course, but i doubt the 2 teams playing are the 2 best teams, no offense.
Thanks given by:
Hmm I'd have to agree with Xenon here, and even if Undead said it in a rough way I think he meant the same as Xenon.

It's pretty obvious that both oNe & rC didn't take this league as serious as other teams did and that's 100% their/our fault. But just like Xenon, I'm quite sure that if all teams had been active, the "Grand Final" would be 2 different teams. It's no one's fault and theres no blame to put on BoB, but that's just facts.

However, I have to underline the fact that I've been remarkably surprised on how well BoB's top lineup can perform together just because they train and play a lot together. The "lesson" to learn out of this is that you can't suceed in anything if you don't work :)

oNe & rC no train no win kkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
If you just didnt lag out vs STK we wouldve been in the final, i blame you damdam

Kkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Iz no me friend!
Is the AC client bug no sound asuahsuahsa :)
Thanks given by:
Does it really matter what teams could have been in the finals? This thread is here to organise the finals match. One team who have been consistently at the top against an underdog team who showed a huge effort to make it here. We don't care about your excuses for why you didn't make it to the finals, its not our fault, its your own.
It's easy to say we didn't try when we don't make it.

Ok, thanks Nightmare, any day from the 23rd would be really ideal i guess, the later the better. However you would need to get a lot of time ranges so we and w00p can also find a time suited :)
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 13, 06:50PM)Enam Wrote: It's easy to say we didn't try when we don't make it.

You're the only team that have tried though, w00p weren't even particularly active even by their own admission. I'm sure that any clan will agree that turning inactive is their fault, so I don't know why this was brought up, but since it was, yeah.

I think BoB will use the two/three weeks to prepare better. Even though I think w00p are a stronger team, the delay in playing the game will put BoB at a definite advantage, since they are active and will probably be training. Would be nice if it could be streamed anyway. :P
Thanks given by:
Well why did teams sign up if they knew they wouldn't try? You guys gave up most hope for the league after the #STK match, oNe did the same when they lost a match they would've won. It's a new version, many teams are better, some are worse. I would say this is what took the top teams by surprise and were not prepared. Even though we lost our first match in the league we still continued to better ourselves. It's not just the league though. I've noticed a huge drop in activity in top players from the previous version. This is probably because they are worse this version or others are better. This leads me to think that the results would still be roughly the same if teams actually tried, like they did before they gave up after an upset.
Of course we will use the time to prepare, we haven't beaten w00p in a while and they're still a really good team. Even a clan like oNe and rC would need practice to take on a clan such as w00p. We didn't come this far to just not try for the finals :) Maybe the match shouldn't go ahead unless it is available for stream, i'm not too sure how important it is? But it is 50% of the fun in the league.
Thanks given by:
Based on this great and spectacular hypothesis, BoB will never win a championship.
Sorry, BooBies. If we ever achieve it, that'd be because the other teams let us win.

#BoBisWeaK #BoBGoHome #DoesBoBevenExist?
Thanks given by:
oNe's goal (only in my mind) was to get players that dont normally play, playing. who wins and who loses doesnt really matter. we've seen time and again that teams can beat each other, its about the thrill of the game that matters. yeah oNe got smacked up by a few teams. rC got beat. w00p have played well, BoB have played well (and have 3 of the best players atm). I know there is frustration on losing sides and such, but shit, its a game and the final will still be fun to watch.

i dont think any one player has the ability to determine how things would be different in theory or application.
Thanks given by:
Since MK is back, sortof, can he cast the game? :D:D:D
Thanks given by:
Just saying @ 'both teams wouldn't be there' I've played AC for 3 years and |w00p| has won every single major tournament/league, except Summer Cup 2013, which they also made the finals; which never got played.

As for {BoB}, they put in more effort than other teams, and deserve to be there. Not their fault Vanquish & friends went Sauer crazy and Woofles played with some non-aussies.

For non-finalists, please care about the game more and make Gold League twice as sexy next time around by playing at the top of your game. Back up the words you speak in this thread <3
Thanks given by:
I might be able to stream/cast the game depending on when it is.
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 13, 11:58PM)Waffles Wrote: I might be able to stream/cast the game depending on when it is.

Thanks. :D
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 13, 05:32PM)DamDam Wrote: I'm quite sure that if all teams had been active, the "Grand Final" would be 2 different teams.
Sorry , do you mean w00p can't go to the final if oNe and rC play seriously ?
Thanks given by:
Enam, It's not the fact it's a new version, it's the fact that the game is for the most part dead. Even in 1104 it was mostly dead. Bob to win because they sre actually giving a shit.
Thanks given by:
#bobTryHards
Thanks given by:
If possible we'd like to play on next weekend, saturday 21st or sunday 22nd would be good I guess. Any preference about the time ?
Thanks given by:
Hmm, i'll check with the clan Harrek. We'll have to see when Wolf gets back, he's been inactive the last 2-3 weeks :D But I think he can return for the match.
Thanks given by: