Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
|w00p|
61.11%
33 61.11%
{BoB}
22.22%
12 22.22%
Depends on the map!
16.67%
9 16.67%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gold League Championship
(10 Dec 13, 04:36AM)Undead Wrote: what? your post doesn't make any sense. are you just upset because i think BoB are shit?

The wise man has spoken. ;)
However, human quality has improved since u left the game. Do AC a favor and stay away.
Thanks given by:
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Inb4 flame & lock
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 13, 12:24PM)Marti Wrote: Kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Inb4 flame & lock
Why lock it? It's becoming interesting. :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 13, 11:02AM)haittah Wrote: The wise man has spoken. ;)
However, human quality has improved since u left the game. Do AC a favor and stay away.

i never left the game?
sorry if the truth hurts. you don't have to be an egotistical jackass and insult me because of it.
i don't know who you lot are trying to fool, me or yourselves.
Thanks given by:
Marti, I see no flame here, just friendly observations. :P
Heating up the topic may result in increased interest for the game.

- If lag makes one undead, I prefer staying mortal -
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 13, 01:04PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: I see no flame here, just friendly observations. :P

the accuracy of observations depends on the intelligence of the witness
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 13, 01:11PM)Undead Wrote:
(10 Dec 13, 01:04PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: I see no flame here, just friendly observations. :P

the accuracy of observations depends on the intelligence of the witness

the understanding of irony, the same :)

- If lag makes one undead, I prefer staying mortal -
Thanks given by:
I like it, but mods usually don't :)

Please continue
Thanks given by:
BoB is so bad that your mates want to join
what!
Thanks given by:
Error While Polling Your Vote
Sorry, but you aren't allowed to Vote in this Poll having just Posts. We require you to post atleast 10 Posts to be able to Vote on these Polls.

i cant vote :'(
Thanks given by:
Go post on some threads, then come back. :D
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 13, 06:15PM)macm Wrote: BoB is so bad that your mates want to join

as fallacious as this argument is, and as bad mannered as it is to talk about member stealing...
isn't waffles in oNe?
isn't optic in oNe?
i didn't exactly have to convince them to join. for the same reason, i don't see any oNe members in BoB.

(10 Dec 13, 01:39PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: the understanding of irony, the same :)

you are incredibly self-righteous.

i don't understand why BoB are getting so defensive. if you're even half decent, which you are, you should be able to use your activity to beat w00p. THEN you can talk all the crap in the world. i just don't think your team is even close to the same level as others when all teams are at peak activity.
Thanks given by:
why are you trying so hard to get your message across to bob? don't take things so seriously lol chill
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 06:06AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: why are you trying so hard to get your message across to bob? don't take things so seriously lol chill

i'm only defending myself against what other people are saying, including yourself. if you don't want to continue, just don't post.
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 06:32AM)Undead Wrote: i'm only defending myself against what other people are saying, including yourself. if you don't want to continue, just don't post.

Yeah right. Poor you.
Thanks given by:
Shut up ya'll. Take it to PMs, or your own forums.
Thanks given by:
I can see a suck team cry ... Don't cry baby just vote w00p or BoB !
yr team did not have this quality and out.

errr u not banned ?
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 01:00PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Shut up ya'll. Take it to PMs, or your own forums.

Question to mods and admins: How much more will Undead be allowed to abuse forum, disrespect and bully other members of community?
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 01:20PM)RAMPAGE Wrote:
(11 Dec 13, 01:00PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Shut up ya'll. Take it to PMs, or your own forums.

Question to mods and admins: How much more will Undead be allowed to abuse forum, disrespect and bully other members of community?

Nice question ...
Thanks given by:
Question to Rampage and Theo: when are you actually going to listen to what he said?
EDIT: by he, I mean RR
Thanks given by:
wolf would be rolling over in his grave. for shame
Thanks given by:
Just ignore him, BoB.
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 03:49PM)Homer-J Wrote: Just ignore him, BoB.
Thanks given by:
i don't think undead has bullied anyone on the forums? he just stated his opinion - which everyone is allowed to do
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 04:29PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(11 Dec 13, 03:49PM)Homer-J Wrote: Just ignore him, BoB.
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 02:13PM)Orynge Wrote: Question to Rampage and Theo: when are you actually going to listen to what he said?

please ac hall monitors protect me against the kid who said that i smelled like rain on asphalt
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 13, 05:40PM)Cemer Wrote:
(11 Dec 13, 02:13PM)Orynge Wrote: Question to Rampage and Theo: when are you actually going to listen to what he said?

please ac hall monitors protect me against the kid who said that i smelled like rain on asphalt
he'll be banned shortly. back on topic now.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 01:27AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: he'll be banned shortly. back on topic now.

will there be VODs of this game

is this being streamed?
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 02:03AM)Cemer Wrote:
(12 Dec 13, 01:27AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: he'll be banned shortly. back on topic now.

will there be VODs of this game

is this being streamed?

We hope so. Go find streamers for us!
Thanks given by:
Undead caster please
Thanks given by: