Silver League Matches
(25 Nov 13, 11:12PM)Fate Wrote: I guess your desire to win isn't as great as theirs.

Probably yea, I've never been a huge competitor anyway

(25 Nov 13, 11:12PM)Fate Wrote: This is a competition. You gotta do what you gotta do. As long as your actions are within the rules you will (should) do anything to secure a win.

lol but this is Assault Cube, nothing serious, it's a game after all. Sure it's the B} league, but will it ruin your life to vote for a restart or play more chill in order to make other people have fun and enjoy the game too?

I'm not saying you should give free win but damn, being competitive and willing to win doesn't mean you have to forget fairplay and behave like a robot with no mercy.

I could understand this type of behaviour if their lives were "dependent on" AssaultCube, but I think (at least I hope) their lives aren't made of AssaultCube only... or maybe it is :?

btw Piton : Can't remember calling you "stupid", sry if I did. But by that time I was pretty pissed at your attitude of not giving a f*ck when you saw us in trouble and we begged you to restart while you ignored us and kept on raping us + enjoying the situation...
Thanks given by:
Damdam , How can you cry so hard , ur clan aren't silver right , so shut up and will play for gold because u need ...
Thanks given by:
[Image: Charmander.gif]
Thanks given by:
F1 for a free english dictionary for STK :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 10:24PM)Rainbow Wrote: They obviously had a reason for saying that. Most likely you were being "stupid"
more people judging, We are not monsters, we are robots,were called stupid for the late start time of the game, still not keep grudges, all we did was within the rules of the game,
these things are normal, say stupid idiots can be all that, plus we're playing clean, Adama knows I'm not a child, I will not respondelo bad because I like him!
ggs

(25 Nov 13, 11:44PM).45|Alea Wrote: F1 for a free english dictionary for STK :)
we use it in Argentina? Peru? Uruguay? Paraguay?
Countries in South America, no one speaks English,
would be impossible to put into practice what do not have the utility.

[Image: bandeira%20branca.gif]
peace
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 11:25PM)DamDam Wrote: but will it ruin your life to vote for a restart

replay our game then
Thanks given by:
Heyho,

First of all I have to say that I really enjoy playing in the silverleague even if I'm one of the biggest noobs. I played in many matches (I thought I wouldn't take part in only one match before the competition started). I love to play and when we lose: it can happen, it's nothing to discuss about.

But even in a competition you have to show fairplay (just in general). You have to show good manners in a match. That doesn't mean that you should let your enemies win, but it would be nice when the games are even a bit fair and equal. We tried that by moving Todegurke to gold only and instead of him Alea is playing. Weaker clans should have a chance to show their skills and to have fun playing a match.

The most important thing is that you should have fun and you have to respect your enemies and even try to show fairplay.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 11:25PM)DamDam Wrote: Probably yea, I've never been a huge competitor anyway

lol but this is Assault Cube, nothing serious, it's a game after all.

I'm not saying you should give free win but damn, being competitive and willing to win doesn't mean you have to forget fairplay and behave like a robot with no mercy.
If you weren't a huge competitor, you wouldn't be bitching about the whole situation. Competitive means playing by the rules, they played without cheats and played within the rules. How much fairer can you get. Just because Assault Cube is a game doesn't mean it isn't competitive. Every clan match and inter clan match is competitive. At least in my eyes.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 11:12PM)Fate Wrote: As long as your actions are within the rules you will (should) do anything to secure a win.
And here is where STK's argument falls apart.

(26 Nov 13, 01:15AM)bballn45 Wrote: Competitive means playing by the rules, they played without cheats and played within the rules. How much fairer can you get.
No one here is saying that they used cheats as a an argument, nor has anybody alluded to it or mentioned it, except you. Once again, cheating does not necessarily mean using cheats, and it is completely uncorrelated to this specific situation. Go back and read what is going on.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 11:48PM)PiToN Wrote: Countries in South America, no one speaks English,
would be impossible to put into practice what do not have the utility.

That's why someone invented something called 'schools', where I learned to speak/write in english, and some italian too. Living in the ass of the 3rd world doesn't make you ignorant.
Thanks given by:
@Wolf, maybe you need to go and read this http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7291.html . People did try blacklisting him for cheating and the demo was a game in this tournament. Go back and click on the link i provided earlier.
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 13, 12:02AM)Undead Wrote:
(25 Nov 13, 11:25PM)DamDam Wrote: but will it ruin your life to vote for a restart

replay our game then
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 13, 07:03AM)yopa Wrote:

replay our game then
Thanks given by:
Man this thread suddenly got so much more interesting
Thanks given by:
I'm just sitting here and watch them saying bullshit, this is all I need <3

GG's =FG= against Ax
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 13, 08:44AM)Xenon Wrote:
(26 Nov 13, 07:03AM)yopa Wrote:

replay our game then
Thanks given by:
rC you guys repping damdam or what
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 13, 12:02AM)Undead Wrote: replay our game then

I'm down for it, if you feel you've been cheated and even if we agreed with Waffles & acid that it was for the B} league, it happened that Larry abused the tag and was not trial nor part of oNe.
If my teamates are ok with it, I wouldn't mind replaying it. One of the "problems" would be the fact that I/we barely play AC anymore and we'd need to train a bit before the game actually happens I believe :)
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 13, 09:29PM)DamDam Wrote: If my teamates are ok with it

Sorry but I'm more interested in Sauer atm, I don't want to replay any games. I don't think STK were respectful with what they did, but the fact is that they weren't obligated to offer us a restart, and this is why, despite whatever my personal feelings are on the subject may be, I just haven't said anything. Life is 10% what happens, 90% how you react to it, and I don't want to focus on the negative.
If we were in their position, we would have at least discussed not restarting the game for them. Even if STK did offer us a chance to replay the games, I would decline, I don't find AC interesting and I just want to get the remaining games done ASAP. Arguing about it won't aid that, I can't believe there's still discussion about this taking place almost two weeks after it happened.

If other rC's want to use the rare time they play AC to replay old games instead of finishing the ones we need to, that's great - but please don't include me in that list.
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 13, 10:00PM)Vanquish Wrote: I don't find AC interesting and I just want to get the remaining games done ASAP.

its an alright game man
Thanks given by:
Vanquish y u no love ac?!
Thanks given by:
He only loves me
Thanks given by:
rC is doing an MyS
Thanks given by:
damdam has been stranded
Thanks given by:
ohhh are ac players going through the sauer phase again?
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 13, 11:50PM)Honor Wrote: He only loves me

ah honorrhea, est-ce que tu es aussi doux que tes yeux? vous et nul autre. <3

(27 Nov 13, 01:40AM)ShieldyBear Wrote: ohhh are ac players going through the sauer phase again?

Says the one who was so staunchly insistent that he'd never touch AC once he left for uni, but started playing again as soon as he heard 1.2 was released? (not blaming you, it was cool you came back, but it just proves that you should know better than anyone that it's possible to miss playing a game that you haven't played for a while). FTR I continually played Sauer semi-frequently ever since I joined a clan there.

Also why the hell did this thread turn into a debate about my/rC's activity and/or interest in the game? We play arbitrarily, this means we could play four games a day or four games a year, is this a big deal? Nope (or is the AC community that uninteresting)
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 13, 02:00AM)Vanquish Wrote: or is the AC community that uninteresting

Yeah pretty much.

Sometimes, the community likes discussing other topics instead of Brasileiros (and 1.2). kkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
I find it cute
Thanks given by:
vanquish admitting defeat by not wanting to play the real oNe lineup
love it
Thanks given by:
Think you'll find sir the only time I've played this game was during my reading week, where i'm at home :) and I'm not so sure how this links in as my reason to not play was educational based :D DIS THREAD HAZ GON SO FURRR OFF TOOOOOPIC SOZZLES
Thanks given by: