condy
//name: FC|incredible,STK|Condy
//reason:WallHack,no recoil
//demo: http://www.4shared.com/file/UjrUD4-j/201...ac_in.html?

201.95.193.x
187.34.203.x
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 07:48PM)abyss Wrote: //name: FC|incredible,STK|Condy
//reason:WallHack,no recoil
//demo: http://www.4shared.com/file/UjrUD4-j/201...ac_in.html?

201.95.193.x
187.34.203.x

Nice try kkkkk, try to see the demo with glasses...
Thanks given by:
defending his friend? ^^
Thanks given by:

Note that this is no proof of condy cheating at the moment, but what is this considered because I have watched many demos and I have never seen it like this. His ping in the demo was lower than 180 and was stable. This video is in slow motion and sorry for bad sound quality, I am sure you can still hear the hitsounds. If someone could please take the time to explain to me how not aiming at the person hits them, that would be great.
Thanks given by:
If it's a demo that's normal, I believe.

Otherwise idk.
Thanks given by:
Great opportunity to distribute knowledge among players. If Jamz or anyone else can talk a little about the video. If someone wants to talk a lot, even better. We all appreciate it very much. Thank you.

(22 Nov 13, 01:59AM)bballn45 Wrote:
Note that this is no proof of condy cheating at the moment, but what is this considered because I have watched many demos and I have never seen it like this. His ping in the demo was lower than 180 and was stable. This video is in slow motion and sorry for bad sound quality, I am sure you can still hear the hitsounds. If someone could please take the time to explain to me how not aiming at the person hits them, that would be great.
Thanks given by:
Why have I moved these posts?
1. I couldn't download the demo. 4Shared is always like that for me. I asked "abyss" to upload it to another site, but he ignored me.
2. The discussion is messing up the blacklist thread

Whop, the demo shows the server's perspective of the game, not the client's persepctive. Actions are, therefore, offset by half the ping for each player.

1Cap, I'd be happy to watch the demo, if someone who has it could upload it to a non-shitty site.
Thanks given by:
OK, I've watched it (thank you, Medusa).
There's no wallhack. There are plenty of times when he has no idea where the opposition players are. As for no-recoil (lift, not kickback), if that's true it doesn't help his accuracy much. Discounting rifle sprinting and the odd spawn-shot (I counted 112 wasted bullets in total) his accuracy is just under 30%.
Nothing to see here.
Thanks given by:
lol.
Thanks given by:
sorry I have not looked jamz.

thanks for looking the demo
Thanks given by:
Thanks for explaining this jamz
Thanks given by:
gg abyss !
Thanks given by:
I know he does not use anything *cheaters*,
I would be the first to report it!

abyss
Report only if you have 150% certainty,
Now that you understand that he does not use anything abnormal,
should apologize to the same player!

would like to request removal of the ip the topic if possible!
thx all !
Thanks given by:
Let me get this straight ...
There no wallhack because he knows, often where the enemy is?
You did not know he's using "no-recoil". Is it?
"if" is as no-recoil, you think that does not change the result?
Accuracy less than or equal to 30% means - no cheater?
Your review would be?
1) He is not cheater
2) I could not determine
3) He is not cheater for sure

* Accuracy does not determine hitbox ... or aimbot, right? | These cheats can be activated or not during the game ...

I saw other demos where you reporting cheaters. I'm trying to understand where they were 150% sure ...

Thanks for the feedback.

(22 Nov 13, 11:51AM)jamz Wrote: OK, I've watched it (thank you, Medusa).
There's no wallhack. There are plenty of times when he has no idea where the opposition players are. As for no-recoil (lift, not kickback), if that's true it doesn't help his accuracy much. Discounting rifle sprinting and the odd spawn-shot (I counted 112 wasted bullets in total) his accuracy is just under 30%.
Nothing to see here.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 13, 06:37PM)PiToN Wrote: abyss
Report only if you have 150% certainty,
Now that you understand that he does not use anything abnormal,
should apologize to the same player!

would like to request removal of the ip the topic if possible!
thx all !

He was using a bug-glitch to determine the enemy's position, it's most notable after each respawn. IMO he should be banned.

fucking brazilians.
Thanks given by:
I can confirm they all are using this bug as an advantage. This is very disappointing, and sadly, the only way to solve it in a short-term is by not playing them anymore.

PD: They'll always try to get advantages whether it is legal or not. We all know what kind of players they are; naturally low skilled players whose only manner to trascend is by using illegal stuff.

I hope devs can solve this drawback ASAP.
Thanks given by:
Wait since demos are a second behind, how can you catch someone with a larger hitbox
Thanks given by:
Following what Sace said, it is very clear to me that #STK are using this so called 'bug' which I've reported a few days ago (the day we found out) to RR. If you watch the power demos when STK played BoB for the B}League using this 'bug' it becomes obvious. The only time when BoB managed to sneak into the enemy base was when all the enemy were alive so they could not use the 'bug'. However, every other attempt to sneak when at least one STK player was dead was foiled by either an STK player sprinting back for no reason or walking to exactly where BoB were hiding... Whether something can be done for the abuse of this 'bug' i'm not sure. But the fact that they did know about it and failed to report it and instead used it to their advantage for every game is pretty bad in my opinion.
Thanks
Thanks given by:
Allow me to correct.
No matter the clan at that time.
The player is being analyzed for the good of the game, not the clan.
Confirming that the player did, then we see the action of the clan.
Only then we will analyze the clan.
---
What makes this new bug?
---
It would be great to be able to recognize it in play.

Thx 4share

(22 Nov 13, 10:13PM)Enam Wrote: Following what Sace said, it is very clear to me that #STK are using this so called 'bug' which I've reported a few days ago (the day we found out) to RR. If you watch the power demos when STK played BoB for the B}League using this 'bug' it becomes obvious. The only time when BoB managed to sneak into the enemy base was when all the enemy were alive so they could not use the 'bug'. However, every other attempt to sneak when at least one STK player was dead was foiled by either an STK player sprinting back for no reason or walking to exactly where BoB were hiding... Whether something can be done for the abuse of this 'bug' i'm not sure. But the fact that they did know about it and failed to report it and instead used it to their advantage for every game is pretty bad in my opinion.
Thanks
Thanks given by:
these comments help solve a problem of the game, not following the subject.

More here we go!

Quote:He was using a bug-glitch to determine the enemy's position, it's most notable after each respawn. IMO he should be banned.

fucking brazilians.
still do not know what kind of bug refers much less if it exists
Quote:fucking brazilians
only shows that you have no education he lacked maternal and paternal education ... negligible...

Quote:I can confirm they all are using this bug as an advantage. This is very disappointing, and sadly, the only way to solve it in a short-term is by not playing them anymore.

PD: They'll always try to get advantages whether it is legal or not. We all know what kind of players they are; naturally low skilled players whose only manner to trascend is by using illegal stuff.

I hope devs can solve this drawback ASAP.
you can confirm we use it, just to prove, otherwise remains a repugnante.
advantages over the bob clan have since the creation of the clan STK #
where we post all matches, wins and defeats, unlike you,
punish us by the will of you and easier for game or cheating will be impossible!

Quote:Wait since demos are a second behind, how can you catch someone with a larger hitbox
when you return to the planet speak better!

Quote:Following what Sace said, it is very clear to me that #STK are using this so called 'bug' which I've reported a few days ago (the day we found out) to RR. If you watch the power demos when STK played BoB for the B}League using this 'bug' it becomes obvious. The only time when BoB managed to sneak into the enemy base was when all the enemy were alive so they could not use the 'bug'. However, every other attempt to sneak when at least one STK player was dead was foiled by either an STK player sprinting back for no reason or walking to exactly where BoB were hiding... Whether something can be done for the abuse of this 'bug' i'm not sure. But the fact that they did know about it and failed to report it and instead used it to their advantage for every game is pretty bad in my opinion.
Thanks
if you know of any bug you should report it in a specific place, not here.
I guarantee that no player clan uses any kind of cheating, I would be the first to report this!

As the topic does not refer to the player Condy, let's talk about our 10 matches.

STK 7 wins
BoB 2 Wins

ggs
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 13, 10:39PM)PiToN Wrote: when you return to the planet speak better!

Okey...
Thanks given by:
Lol C4.

About this 'bug'. I reported it to Ronald Reagan on IRC. I didn't want to post it in a public place as I feel not many know about this 'bug' and I will continue to do so. It just means that less people know about it so less people will abuse it. It's the best thing until the Devs can actually do something about it.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 13, 10:55PM)Enam Wrote: Lol C4.

About this 'bug'. I reported it to Ronald Reagan on IRC. I didn't want to post it in a public place as I feel not many know about this 'bug' and I will continue to do so. It just means that less people know about it so less people will abuse it. It's the best thing until the Devs can actually do something about it.

should promote public yes, for all they know, it seems that you guys know any bug,everyone in the community should know also, I think you guys are using it, we have no knowledge about it, do not have any disclosure in the forum on the subject,
if someone was found and used in bad faith even, and it seems that the bob clan discovered!
Thanks given by:
At this point I agree 150% with the Piton!
Sharing knowledge is the path ... even for those who do not belong to the clergy.

In fact I would say that i repudiate anyone who does not totally shares important information about the game.

That explains a lot and confirms everything I've been trying to say 4years.

(22 Nov 13, 11:04PM)PiToN Wrote:

should promote public yes, for all they know, it seems that you guys know any bug,everyone in the community should know also, I think you guys are using it, we have no knowledge about it, do not have any disclosure in the forum on the subject,
if someone was found and used in bad faith even, and it seems that the bob clan discovered!
Thanks given by:
Piton, you're just as stupid as your clanmates are.

Do you really think that no one knows the things you all do? You're just a bunch of good for nothing little kids.

Why don't you go to school instead of playing AC? You'd really do us a great favor. We're overloaded of your shit. I've been playing 5 years and I'm just tired of you all.

Kiss my butt.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 13, 11:10PM)1Cap Wrote: At this point I agree 150% with the Piton!
Sharing knowledge is the path ... even for those who do not belong to the clergy.

In fact I would say that i repudiate anyone who does not totally shares important information about the game.

That explains a lot and confirms everything I've been trying to say 4years.

(22 Nov 13, 11:04PM)PiToN Wrote:

unfortunately not accept losing, lost to the squatters * HOW SAYS PLAYERS CLAN BOB * use this cheat or bug WHAT trendy!
Some people are completely insignificant in this community,
Like to talk, like to find the greatest when remains are in decomposition.

still saves some, do not worry

(22 Nov 13, 11:12PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Piton, you're just as stupid as your clanmates are.

Do you really think that no one knows the things you all do? You're just a bunch of good for nothing little kids.

Why don't you go to school instead of playing AC? You'd really do us a great favor. We're overloaded of your shit. I've been playing 5 years and I'm just tired of you all.

Kiss my butt.

Cool Also have 5 years of assault cube. and I see a lot of shit que makes your clan and nobody does anything, just conceal, ALWAYS
Thanks given by:
I've seen it enough in the previous forum and now this one.
Probably they will begin another forum ...
There is no reason to be so aggressive.
This serves only as a "fog of war". To distract attention from what is really important.

I will not speak of education .. this because every one knows where it came from ...

Prove what you guys talked.
You know what they do "su majestad" , so , prove it. Otherwise you will be known as a big talker. And even worse. A player who harm the game.

(22 Nov 13, 11:12PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Piton, you're just as stupid as your clanmates are.

Kiss my butt.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 13, 11:25PM)1Cap Wrote: I've seen it enough in the previous forum and now this one.
Probably they will begin another forum ...
There is no reason to be so aggressive.
This serves only as a "fog of war". To distract attention from what is really important.

I will not speak of education .. this because every one knows where it came from ...

Prove what you guys talked.
You know what they do "su majestad" , so , prove it. Otherwise you will be known as a big talker. And even worse. A player who harm the game.

Kiss my butt.
me end this discussion, knowing that the clan BoB has an envy of a clan created a few months, game over!
Thanks given by:
Me reopenz le discussion, kkkkkk.

YEZ. Le Sace is a big talker cuz he speaks lies, uahsuahs.
YEZ. Le Sace 'harms' le game.
YEZ. I envy le cheats you use cuz I wish I could have them too, kkkkkk.
YEZ. You can keep kissing my ass.

Me ends the discussion.
Thanks given by:
You are off topic.
You guys need to go to "clans and wars." And create the topic cheaters and scripters.

There you can argue about how big and small clans use bugs, scripts and even cheaters to win. May even replace some files.
Perhaps there is even an invitation to change clan.

Large clans also have cheaters .. There is no relationship between players and clans. but should. As I said .. believe there should be a penalty for clans too ... we need to think how to do it.

Want to be in the front line of a clan? Use scripts .. this is only the 1st step ...

They think they're fooling who?
Thanks given by: