Silver League Matches
Same thing ^_^ I see wolf, but I don't think they have 3 on when I bother him to play.

It's more of a 'keep trying to find and play them' thing, since we still have...22? days left
Thanks given by:
Wolf told us they could play Friday night, so we showed up and they said no... lol
Thanks given by:
BoB beated STK 18-11

Game 1:
SS: http://i.imgur.com/UpstSru.jpg
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?3qdfg6w9aaf3hn7

Game 2:
SS: http://i.imgur.com/vT2V16l.jpg
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?cup2sv5rg7825ys

ggwp STK
Thanks given by:
-dyH| beat B} 16-13
Game 1:
[Image: 2r7osi9.jpg]

Game 2:
[Image: 2ldhfgi.jpg]

GG's B}. I will post demos after we play our last match on urban.
Thanks given by:
.45 vs |Ax| on depot

Total 5:0

Round 1: 2:0

[Image: f55t788p4889n2.png]

Demo

Round 2: 3:0

[Image: f55t788p4889n3.png]

Demo

gg's |Ax| wp :)
Thanks given by:
GG's to .45| it was an intense match .
It still be a defeat but we improve our abilities and we are proud to participate :D
Thanks given by:
Good games!
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 13, 11:49PM)AxOuL Wrote: GG's to .45| it was an intense match .
It still be a defeat but we improve our abilities and we are proud to participate :D

Keep fighting. :D
Thanks given by:
STK# 19 x 1 .45|

[Image: 6meka2tbe15o.jpg]

[Image: xq49hurleba.jpg]

STK# 55 x 3 |Ax|

[Image: vzs6msokpvhd.jpg]

[Image: ovjbfmul7ug6.jpg]

gg .45| and |Ax| , gl with the rest of league : )
Thanks given by:
so i wonder, if todesgurke is too OP for silver, why isn't piton?
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 13, 09:05PM)Marti Wrote: so i wonder, if todesgurke is too OP for silver, why isn't piton?

I'm bad, should be only in silver

(24 Nov 13, 09:05PM)Sacerockin Wrote: We all know what kind of players they are; naturally low skilled players whose only manner to trascend is by using illegal stuff.
Thanks given by:
match: =FG= vs. |Ax|
Final score: 18 : 6
map: ac_elevation

=FG= won 9 : 4

[Image: 5JGQppl.jpg]

=FG= won 9 : 2

[Image: RdrMhjk.jpg]

well played |Ax| & =FG=
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 13, 09:05PM)Marti Wrote: so i wonder, if todesgurke is too OP for silver, why isn't piton?
Thanks given by:
Wow STK is ready to do everything to get the slightest win, you may forget this is just a game and having Piton to play to smash other mid skill players is nothing fairplay or fun for both teams.

Piton why are you being an idiot lol, the fact that you can't perform good in top competitive games doesn't mean you have to somewhat avenge onto silver teams.

Jesus Christ, STK are just a bunch of kids & massives anuses...

(24 Nov 13, 09:10PM)PiToN Wrote: I'm bad
yes.

(24 Nov 13, 09:10PM)PiToN Wrote: should be only in silver
no.
Thanks given by:
^^ they will do anything to win, and use any advantage they can get in order to win, and play fair...
Thanks given by:
Calm your tits damdam. How can you not see how immature you are right now? Being butthurt because STK beat you, and they won fair. U can only blame yourself for disconnecting during the game, and not them for playing by the rules.

Now, go back and focus on your LoL career
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 10:21AM)yopa Wrote: Now, go back and focus on your LoL career

Kkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 10:21AM)yopa Wrote: Calm your tits damdam. How can you not see how immature you are right now? Being butthurt because STK beat you, and they won fair. U can only blame yourself for disconnecting during the game, and not them for playing by the rules.

Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 10:21AM)yopa Wrote: LoL career

just had to quote this one more time :D

(25 Nov 13, 10:21AM)yopa Wrote: they won fair

haha
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 10:21AM)yopa Wrote: Calm your tits damdam. How can you not see how immature you are right now? Being butthurt because STK beat you, and they won fair. U can only blame yourself for disconnecting during the game, and not them for playing by the rules.

Thanks given by:

1) Hi yopa haven't seen you for a long time, welp, pretty much eversince you left us like a coward :)

2) Our loss is a fact that I can not deny, though the conditions in which it happened (when you weren't here btw) are very far from a fair act.
Throughout the tournament and they've shown it repeatedly, STK have shown NO fairplay and only the will to abuse & do anything to win.

3) Like I already said, I'm not blaming STK for our loss despite the fact that we couldve played a fair game if they decided to. They didn't.

4) Y u so mad dude ? :D You've been hating on this game for months already just because we prefer playing an interesting, active game where we can improve rather than play with you which was pretty boring to say the least.
Do not worry my "LoL career" as you call it, is going fine, I hope I'll get out bronze soon kkkkkkkk

5) I knew you were stubborn, shy and that you barely ever say what you think. But I ignored that you could be such an idiot sometimes :O

cyaz. :)
Thanks given by:
wtf
Thanks given by:
Yopa is right, and your number 3 is bullshit. They played by the rules and you have no proof of them cheating. Therefore it is fair play and your fault for having no backup. How have they shown no fair play, they seem to play fair to jamz as he did not see any hacks from condy in the demo of them. So unless you know more than jamz, i would get over the fact that you lost and just deal with it. Here is the link to their discussion http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7291.html. The only unfair thing i have seen from this clan is the fact thay some of their best players are playing in silver.
Thanks given by:
What you miss here is that fair isn't the opposite of cheating. You can play without cheating and still not be fair lol
In this case, STK played following the rules, but if they wanted to be fairplay, they couldve restart the game because they clearly knew we had a disadvantage because of the d/c (which was entirely our fault, I know)

They crush people with 45-0 and don't even seem to have mercy when their opponents are having probably no fun. What they could eventually do is play chill or change weapons to at least give a chance to their opponents to have a bit of fun. (<- that's fairplay)

They don't care, they're like robots with no feelings, no brains & no mercy who are just here to win no matter what they have to do/go through.
^my personal feeling

I can't hate or blame them for doing what they do, because like you said they're not cheating or doing something against the rules. It's just a matter of common sense and education I believe.

ex for silver league : you're practicing box with a new kid who's weaker than you, would you punch him till he's down and can't breathe or try to help him and give him tips while fighting against him ?

Yep, most of us would choose the 2nd solution (at least I hope so :D )
Thanks given by:
I would rather lose to someone when they are playing the best they cwn rather than when someone plays easy on you.
Thanks given by:
"They don't care, they're like robots with no feelings, no brains & no mercy who are just here to win no matter what they have to do/go through.
^my personal feeling "
+1
" Btw, 2 STK# specs, Condy. and IGC were there when we didn't want them to spec. they didn't leave, returned after kick and used proxy to evade ban. We wasted a lot of time waiting for them and they were annoying. They broke the rules."
Thanks given by:
early in the game called us stupid, someone would have mercy?
Thanks given by:
They obviously had a reason for saying that. Most likely you were being "stupid"
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 10:17PM)PiToN Wrote: early in the game called us stupid, someone would have mercy?

[Image: da3aa52c9a8b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 09:10PM)DamDam Wrote: STK played following the rules

(25 Nov 13, 08:22PM)DamDam Wrote: STK have shown NO fairplay and only the will to abuse & do anything to win.

This is a competition. You gotta do what you gotta do. As long as your actions are within the rules you will (should) do anything to secure a win.

I guess your desire to win isn't as great as theirs.
Thanks given by: