Gold League Matches
(30 Nov 13, 04:26PM)Todesgurke Wrote:
(30 Nov 13, 11:44AM)Elite Wrote: We might be able to play on sunday around 9 pm.

.45 will be avaliable at that time :)

I hope you mean "available" :D
We are looking forward to play vs you.
Thanks given by:
epic typo -.-'
yeah i mean available ;D
Thanks given by:
elite i can't play 9pm sunday assuming thats gmt.
im not at my home until monday morning.
maybe next weekend?
Thanks given by:
yeah, hope so. I will let you know if we can play or not.
Thanks given by:
Saturday is the last day to get games done. :p
Thanks given by:
Now I most likely won't have time to play anyways, but isn't it quite stupid to set the deadline in the middle of the weekend instead at the end of it?
Thanks given by:
w00p 30 - 4 .45

1st round : w00p 13 - 2 .45

[Image: Ia5yRFF.jpg]
Demo : http://www.mediafire.com/download/yba1zk...in_CTF.dmo

2nd round : w00p 17 - 2 .45

[Image: EnjzFDa.jpg]
Demo : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ti997...in_CTF.dmo

Ggs guys.
Thanks given by:
One more win by |w00p| will put them into the Championship Match.

If they go 1-1, the only team that can hit 6 wins is .rC, but w00p's 6-1-1 would beat 6-2-0 of .rC

Other teams should still try to get their last matches done, get some wins and finish high.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7182-post...#pid142594
Thanks given by:
.45 vs |#LC*|: 8-8 tie

First round: 3-2

[Image: f57t800p4954n2.png]

Demo

Second Round: 5-6

[Image: f57t800p4954n3.png]

Demo

gg's wp, it was an intense match :)
Thanks given by:
Saturday is the last day to compete.

LC/MyS/FD having some problems getting games played? :o
Thanks given by:
To MyS and FD*

the only possible date to play for us is more or less this evening until 22:30pm GMT +1
tomorrow friday (have to check with my mates when we can play)
or on saturday until 16:00pm GMT+1 because afterwards i have to go....
Thanks given by:
We will try to play at least one match that weekend, if its possible also two. Depends if my mates have time and also if i have time, furthermore i am currently ill, so we dont know right now when we can play.
Thanks given by:
Welp, we're only really active during the morning hours for Euro peeps.

Me, Sveark, and Feng are in the UTC +12/13 timezone. We're always active during hours when the game is basically dead (morning hours for Euros). lol
Thanks given by:
Fate do you see a chance of playing in about 6 to 8 hours? :D I am off school today but Todes/Gutod aint :(
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 13, 09:43AM)Robtics Wrote: Fate do you see a chance of playing in about 6 to 8 hours? :D I am off school today but Todes/Gutod aint :(

That's like, 4-6am my local time. :|
Thanks given by:
i can play the full day today, just not between 3pm and 4.30pm Gmt +1, but later on me and gutod can play
Thanks given by:
elite and LC, we'll be around tomorrow on BoB's ts. If you're able to play we'd love to see you <3
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 13, 12:10AM)Waffles Wrote: elite and LC, we'll be around tomorrow on BoB's ts. If you're able to play we'd love to see you <3

if we can play, we will be there.
Thanks given by:
We'd like to play you too, LC. Everything after 7 pm our time, elite, is fine I think. I'll be on BoB and rC ts then.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 13, 01:33PM)Harrek Wrote: We'd like to play you too, LC. Everything after 7 pm our time, elite, is fine I think. I'll be on BoB and rC ts then.

Dunno if we wanna play w00p, since RB is in your team. :)

Srsly i dont know if we get 3 players together for a match, since most of us are studying and thus need to learn a lot. But we will try at least to be here.
Thanks given by:
MyS & LC, if you can't play and want to forfeit free wins out of christmas spirit, go ahead. :)
Thanks given by:
[edit] nevermind. totally thought this was the silver league page....
Thanks given by: