Poll: Remove this map from the competition?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
aqueous
12.31%
41 12.31%
arabian
9.01%
30 9.01%
arid
13.21%
44 13.21%
depot
3.60%
12 3.60%
desert3
1.80%
6 1.80%
douze
12.91%
43 12.91%
elevation
1.20%
4 1.20%
gothic
3.30%
11 3.30%
iceroad
8.11%
27 8.11%
ingress
1.80%
6 1.80%
keller
9.31%
31 9.31%
mines
1.50%
5 1.50%
outpost
7.51%
25 7.51%
power
2.70%
9 2.70%
shine
1.50%
5 1.50%
sunset
0.90%
3 0.90%
urban
3.00%
10 3.00%
werk
6.31%
21 6.31%
Total 333 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

B} Leagues: Sign-Up
(17 Sep 13, 11:15PM)Roflcopter Wrote: I don't think a map's lack of popularity should ban it. It should be judged on suitability for competitive play.
Thats exactly what I mean, thanks for clarifying it. Keller could be banned but maps like arabian are just being banned cause it is unpopular. I think it would be fun to have some of these maps.
Thanks given by:
arabian is banned cus it doesnt work on macs afaik
Thanks given by:
yes i own a mac and i cant play arabian. There is a way to fix this but im too lazy to search/fix it. Im sure there are players in similar situations, so should be banned
Thanks given by:
alright... then iceroad is a fair unplayed map.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 13, 11:39PM)MotoShadow Wrote: yes i own a mac and i cant play arabian. There is a way to fix this but im too lazy to search/fix it. Im sure there are players in similar situations, so should be banned

Delete the map(s) you can't play on from your official map package. That should fix it.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 13, 11:39PM)MotoShadow Wrote: yes i own a mac and i cant play arabian. There is a way to fix this but im too lazy to search/fix it. Im sure there are players in similar situations, so should be banned

I think you just replace it with the version from windows or something?
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 13, 11:57PM)PhaNtom Wrote:

I think you just replace it with the version from windows or something?
thats what i did :]
Thanks given by:
Some players do not want to play on any map lol
Thanks given by:
Play on fixed servers, unless both sides agree otherwise. Try to get a server where someone isn't 300+ laghax and everyone is happy enough. Show up within 30 mins of the agreed playtime or be DQ'ed for that match.

For maps, we just want a decent variety. If most players hate certain maps, we won't make them play those maps.
Thanks given by:
If certain people hate maps, then they won't vote them. Let some maps like iceroad be played for the clans that want to pick it.
Thanks given by:
Arabian is an awesome map, if youre too lazy to fix the problem its your bad. The fix is there.
Thanks given by:
What's actually the policy on banning maps? If you take away too many the element of variety will be lost - is a certain number of votes required to consider a map "banned" or are you just going to ban the top 3 or 4 most unpopular maps? Just curious. :o
Thanks given by:
whop: maps get randomly chosen for each match, no picking.
vanquish: the latter, but not necessarily 3 or 4.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 13, 08:59AM)Marti Wrote: Undead, you forgot to vote for desert3

how u know
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 08:31AM)Undead Wrote:
(17 Sep 13, 08:59AM)Marti Wrote: Undead, you forgot to vote for desert3

how u know

i know things
Thanks given by:
Why is .45 in the silver league?
Thanks given by:
Because they don't compare to a clan like |oNe| or .rC| atm?
Thanks given by:
.45 is mainly in the silver league but several of there members should be competing in Gold like Todesgurke, Robtics, and maybe 2 others.

On the other hard,
-dyH|

Gold:
Cho,
whopxer,
Jfritz,
qUicKz,
$iggywiggy,
Fael,
Vann!L
Fred,
Cemer,
Mercykill,
Dust_RJ.
Thanks given by:
We as .45 want to play with the whole clan and not split into two groups so we would appreciate if we can stay in Silver. This does not mean that our top lineup would play 100% of the time. We want to make it possible for any member to breath some competitive air but at the same time have a good time.
Thanks given by:
Then submit different teams of 3.
Thanks given by:
5 day poll regarding .45 due to above speculation of being too good for the noob league.
Majority vote will prevail, whether it's 51% or 100%
Also mention here specific players that you think should be split into a .45 Gold team if the vote goes through that way.

Click 'disable safe mode' and it'll show you the poll.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/584206

Sure this is a bit flawed, as they could have everyone in the clan vote no, but teams that walk through Silver will have little mercy next year. ;)
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 03:23PM)bballn45 Wrote: whopxer,
(26 Aug 13, 11:33AM)Medusa Wrote:
// Name: -dyH|whopxer
// Ban date: 2013-08-23
// Ban reason: using a modified/cheat client in a public server and admitted it
// Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nb6r4vo6hgtkoao
// Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/W7d176Tx
Demo, connects ~9mr with a modified client
Pastebin

Uh ?
Thanks given by:
Modified clients does not against the rules as long as they won't show enemies or something like this. But I believe that is a mistake.

Actually we all use modified clients. Aren't we?
Thanks given by:
How can I sign my squad up? Makes you Sick are willing to play.
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 07:05PM)Alireza Wrote: Modified clients does not against the rules as long as they won't show enemies or something like this. But I believe that is a mistake.

Actually we all use modified clients. Aren't we?

What if he was trying to remove mapmodel ? lol
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 08:34PM)Jason Wrote: How can I sign my squad up? Makes you Sick are willing to play.
Signed =MyS= up for Gold. :)
Thanks given by:
You can look and see I'm using acwc client. That client was used inside a public server and my client humber was 1104|804. It should have been 840. You can see when I use it. Also I was never central blacklisted because there was no cheating. I don't understand why I would not be allowed to,play in this tourney when I have never been CBL.
Thanks given by:
I'd say CBL is the BL to go by.
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 03:45PM)Robtics Wrote: We as .45 want to play with the whole clan and not split into two groups so we would appreciate if we can stay in Silver. This does not mean that our top lineup would play 100% of the time. We want to make it possible for any member to breath some competitive air but at the same time have a good time.

So what happens when your top lineup does play? Because they (you) should be in Gold. :D
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 05:23PM)Million Wrote:
(18 Sep 13, 03:23PM)bballn45 Wrote: whopxer,
(26 Aug 13, 11:33AM)Medusa Wrote:
// Name: -dyH|whopxer
// Ban date: 2013-08-23
// Ban reason: using a modified/cheat client in a public server and admitted it
// Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nb6r4vo6hgtkoao
// Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/W7d176Tx
Demo, connects ~9mr with a modified client
Pastebin

Uh ?

No cheating was done by whopxer in the game, the demo to which the blacklist entry provides. As you may have noticed, I was participating the game, he wasn't cheating. But also read the pastebin thing. Medusa imagines herself to be the Goddess Of Black List, see how intensively she punishes people, lol.
Thanks given by: