(Armory) Micro UZI
Micro UZI including "menu" model.

I didn't do the "world" model because of hands position different to classic subgun.

Download, rate and comment here

[Image: bBXLRtL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its a beauty :D
Thanks given by:
Ooh~
That looks pretty damn good.
Thanks given by:
That's a lot sexier than the old one
Thanks given by:
[Image: Obama-not-bad-l.png]
Thanks given by:
*D3M0NW0LF votes for this to be the official replacement weapon*
Thanks given by:
It remember me the GTA Uzi, it's great!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for comments and support folks. :p

@ D3M0NW0LF as for it to become official replacement tbh I'm not entirely satisfied with it, I may actually rework it sooner or later.
Thanks given by:
when in doubt just make it double uzi's.

that always gets the panties wet.

but nice job seriously. I think something that may help is having just a few more faces maybe to give it a more 'rounded' look. atm it seems like it could use some character or depth. I dont know anything about modelling, but maybe the contrast colors in the skin, or needs some deeper crevices. I dunno, i like it, but it's missing some chutzpah.
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 13, 08:04AM)Cleaner Wrote: Thanks for comments and support folks. :p

@ D3M0NW0LF as for it to become official replacement tbh I'm not entirely satisfied with it, I may actually rework it sooner or later.

Oh I see (But I'm glad there's still the possibility of a replacement).
Thanks given by:
For some reason I don't belive that You made this.Could we see some proof that You are the author of this model and texture!?
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 13, 06:34PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: For some reason I don't belive that You made this.Could we see some proof that You are the author of this model and texture!?

DAT provocation!

Im pretty sure you are the one who needs to find proof.
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 13, 06:34PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: For some reason I don't belive that You made this.Could we see some proof that You are the author of this model and texture!?
Do I care what you two-faced might think or not, go back to your thieving friends and leave us alone.
Thanks given by:
It seems that You are the one who steals.After all did I mean anything bad?Nope,just didn't belive that to make this crap you came up with textures like this?
Thanks given by:
Any other ACR two-faced ba**** that wants to stir the shit?

C'mon come forward whilst I've got my ban hammer all warmed up!
Thanks given by:
Downloaded and installed.. looks great! :D
Thanks given by:
cool... nice... awesome...
Thanks given by: