Inteverntion Sniper (With muzzleflash) + Camo pack
2 things: 1. I've included a lower poly version for those who can't handle 4000+ faces.
2. I've flipped the sniper so the little lever is on the right.

Other than that, enjoy the works (That road-runner originally imported).

[Image: 7977740.jpg?303]

Download here
Thanks given by:
The front handle & stock make it look really different from standard sniper rifles. Looks sexy!
Thanks given by:
Im glad someone finally took the time to correct that lever. Blatantly retarded mistake... Still really wanting this one low poly w/o that annoying bi-pod
Thanks given by:
The low poly version doesn't have the bi-pod. So go crazy with it! :)
Thanks given by:
3. you've added muzzle flash. 4. you made it look better. 5. best mod [besides desert eagle] ever!
Thanks given by:
Awesome man.

(26 Aug 13, 01:06AM)jarhead2000 Wrote: 5. best mod [besides desert eagle] ever!

There's a desert eagle mod?
Thanks given by:
Desert Eagle
Thanks given by:
Looks really nice, good job

PS: Not related with the thread but, I am wondering if there will ever be any chance to upgrade the official weapon skins in future versions, even with the possibility to mod them I personally see it as an option, even making a contest for modders to create a new skin for any of the current weapons, having a poll to choose the best one and implement it on a future release, taking benefit of the quality of the modders around AC and making their effort has some place on the official package.
Thanks given by:
I don't see any real interest of adding extra heavy .jpg files to official package if they are no major modification to the weapon itself (new weapons = cool, just a skin swap = not cool).

Note that almost anyone with a little bit of Paint/Gimp knowledge can easily modify these skins as they're pleased, then post them here or even better on AKIMBO where there is a dedicated space for these mods

Just let people choose for themselves what skin mod they want to use.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, I was referring to weapon mods not skin, with some guidelines to keep it clean and not make the official package heavier.

My idea was having some contest going on, aside of mapping contest which bring great mappers, however I don't know how successful it would turn out.
Thanks given by:
I love Stranz's idea, I can't think of anything wrong with it. AC could still offer the option of modding/changing your weapon skins/mods. Though it would be great the official package had weapons mods the majority of the community likes; folllowing a strict guideline.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 09:57PM)Stranz Wrote: Sorry, I was referring to weapon mods not skin

Stranz, read your post again please...

(26 Aug 13, 08:42AM)Stranz Wrote: PS: Not related with the thread but, I am wondering if there will ever be any chance to upgrade the official weapon skins in future versions, even with the possibility to mod them I personally see it as an option, even making a contest for modders to create a new skin for any of the current weapons, having a poll to choose the best one and implement it on a future release, taking benefit of the quality of the modders around AC and making their effort has some place on the official package.
Thanks given by:
Well, isn't there going to be an advanced mod system, which allows to conviently change weapon models using cube script, anyways? In addition, isn't the autodownload system going to support mods as well?

In my opinion, this actually is a better solution, than adding 'random' contents to the official package.

Besides that I like the idea of a modding contest.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 08:47AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Besides that I like the idea of a modding contest.

:>
Thanks given by: