Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ACWC 2013 Signups
Undead is quite close; there's a pretty good delineation between the two Latin American teams:
[Image: qHQSXwM.jpg]
with Z-karIuS, ZOG and aNdy all being in Colombia. Who the hell is Papoman?
Thanks given by:
Maybe wait to see if there are enough teams? If there are too much then they could play a qualifier
Thanks given by:
Nice jamz. I would have liked to be in a southern position though (jk). We are all Latin american. However, wolf, sace, and tayi (belonging to LA| team) are not South American, as you can see. they are from central america and north america. People are right when saying that we should play qualifiers because we overlap same region. Hopefully, we can defend our region not against ourselves...

I can't reveal papoman's identity lol. Let's wait for him to reveal himself.

PS just in case Brazil is part from both Latin America and South America. Thus, don't panic if we add one of our Brazilian friends to the team ;-)

Sorry I didn't explain it better. Latin America is a denomination for the geographical region (in america) where French, Portuguese and Spanish are spoken. Thus, Canada could be considered as Latin America too (kkkk) hahaha
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 12:57PM)jamz Wrote: map

that is an incredible 'line' of separation- it is quite evident
Thanks given by:
⚑ Country/Location : Brasil - [Image: flag.jpg]
⚑ Tag : Bu. - Brazil Ultimate - the last warriores
⚑ Timezone :GMT03:00
⚑ Team captain :Pufe
⚑ Team members (up to 7 members (minimum is 4), including the captain) : Pufe, Allium, Sonic, Fury, Hera, Spartan and w@llpa - Team OK
⚑ Contact : [email protected]

EDIT:
Under consideration

EDIT 2:
Accepted
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 04:08PM)ursopufe Wrote: |BR69|

lmao best team
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 04:08PM)ursopufe Wrote: ⚑ Country/Location : Brasil - [Image: flag.jpg]
⚑ Team members (up to 7 members (minimum is 4), including the captain) : Pufe, Allium, Sonic, Fury e Hera

I thought FuRy was dead ._. He was alias all this time
Why not +BRA+?

(12 Jul 13, 04:03PM)Cemer Wrote:

You will get a surprise when papoman reveals his identity
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 04:09PM)Cemer Wrote:
(12 Jul 13, 04:08PM)ursopufe Wrote: |BR69|

lmao best team

Lol ty =)

(12 Jul 13, 04:12PM)EndGame Wrote:
(12 Jul 13, 04:08PM)ursopufe Wrote: ⚑ Country/Location : Brasil - [Image: flag.jpg]
⚑ Team members (up to 7 members (minimum is 4), including the captain) : Pufe, Allium, Sonic, Fury e Hera

I thought FuRy was dead ._. He was alias all this time
Why not +BRA+?

(12 Jul 13, 04:03PM)Cemer Wrote:

You will get a surprise when papoman reveals his identity

he's alive and live from Brazil =)
Thanks given by:
Papoman is from argentina... Nice work there jamz. We weren't aware that most of us LA are in northern latinoamerica. It's fine for us if we play qualifiers against the sa team.
Thanks given by:
[Image: JC9rZ0O.jpg]

⚑ Country/Location : United Kingdom
⚑ Tag : UK:
⚑ Timezone : BST (GMT+1)
⚑ Team captain : Vanquish
⚑ Team members (up to 7 members (minimum is 4), including the captain) : Vanquish, Shieldybear, OpTic, Enam, jamz, rofl - possibly more to be confirmed
⚑ Contact : PM via the AC forum, #acwc @ gamesurge, w00p TS, rC TS

EDIT:
Accepted
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 03:58PM)EndGame Wrote: PS just in case Brazil is part from both Latin America and South America. Thus, don't panic if we add one of our Brazilian friends to the team ;-)

Sorry I didn't explain it better. Latin America is a denomination for the geographical region (in america) where French, Portuguese and Spanish are spoken. Thus, Canada could be considered as Latin America too (kkkk) hahaha

i would consider brazil a separate region from the rest of latino south america.

for all intents and purposes, we should consider the two team's member's as overlapping in the colombia/venezuela area and composed exclusively of central american and patagonian members respectively.

(12 Jul 13, 04:43PM)Vanquish Wrote: jamz

yes pls
Thanks given by:
Jamz the legend.

What are the rules regarding repeat offending players. Sonic for instance.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 05:07PM)Waffles Wrote: Jamz the legend.

What are the rules regarding repeat offending players. Sonic for instance.

Sonic is not BL man whats wrong with him?

But the rules is clean, read rules plz:

⚑ You may not participate in this tournament if you have cheated or been blacklisted in the last six months, otherwise everyone is free to get involved - although we may deny certain teams or players from participating should they be in violation of the ACWC rules.

savvy?
Thanks given by:
how many times has S0NIC* cheated?
anyways, if I'm right, he played last year ACWC. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 05:26PM)EndGame Wrote: how many times has S0NIC* cheated?

Ele joga limpo ficou BL em 2010 por besteira!

(12 Jul 13, 05:26PM)EndGame Wrote: how many times has S0NIC* cheated?

correct!!! he played last year
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 04:43PM)Vanquish Wrote: jamz
Thanks given by:
Calm lads. Was just curious about the repeat offender rule. Its well known sonic is wagner/waag. There is also the question of jorik, who although cheated once, also was a douche in the last acwc. Sometimes the rules arent so clear.
Thanks given by:
Is there gonna be a stream or something to watch this ACWC?
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 05:59PM)Waffles Wrote: Calm lads. Was just curious about the repeat offender rule. Its well known sonic is wagner/waag. There is also the question of jorik, who although cheated once, also was a douche in the last acwc. Sometimes the rules arent so clear.

Don't worry about this, have a client anti-cheat for ACWC 2013 made by Lucas
Thanks given by:
IGC for brazil B

brazil qualifiers please
Thanks given by:
Jorik said himself he wasnt going to play iirc. And melone, yes, there will be streams
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 06:11PM)Cemer Wrote: IGC for brazil B

brazil qualifiers please

Estigmata told me he had a team too. But he didn't want to say with who he will play. Maybe Nocu, marreira ? :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 06:11PM)Cemer Wrote: IGC for SA|

:-D we've already had some conversations since his time in FD*. Hopefully he doesn't change us now:-S lol

(12 Jul 13, 05:59PM)Waffles Wrote: [...]Calm lads. Was just curious about the repeat offender rule. Its well known sonic is wagner/waag. [...]

Notice I'm not defending S0NIC* lol, i was just curious since he played last ACWC. Also, I wanted to know how many times he had cheated (if you cheat three times you are permanently banned, right?)
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 06:17PM)Honor Wrote:
(12 Jul 13, 06:11PM)Cemer Wrote: IGC for brazil B

brazil qualifiers please

Estigmata told me he had a team too. But he didn't want to say with who he will play. Maybe Nocu, marreira ? :D

Nocu and Marreira is not play in year i spoke with Marreira
Thanks given by:
⚑ Country/Location : Brazil
⚑ Tag : +BRA+
⚑ Timezone : GMT -3
⚑ Team captain : IGC
⚑ Team members (up to 7 members (minimum is 4), including the captain) : IGC, PiToN, BrutalSys'', .Dark, LeKo
⚑ Contact : TS : tsak.tk - ac-akimbo.net - SKYPE : igc_ac

EDIT:
Accepted
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 06:36PM)IGC Wrote: ⚑ Tag : +BRA+
⚑ Team captain : IGC
⚑ Team members (up to 7 members (minimum is 4), including the captain) : IGC, [...]

awwwwwww
Thanks given by:
marreira nocu estigmata #1
GL !
Thanks given by:
i thought PiToN was portuguese?
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 07:32PM)Marti Wrote: i thought PiToN was portuguese?

he's born in Brazil and traveled to Portugal !
Thanks given by:
Marreira and Nocu definetely not play this year, but probably Coxa, k4z and w4r and hopefully estigmata.
Thanks given by: