Poll: Should I be banned perminently?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Get this guy out of my face!!!
66.67%
16 66.67%
Please, Just unban this guy
12.50%
3 12.50%
Not Permanently!
20.83%
5 20.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm perminently banned?
(28 Jun 13, 01:39AM)Cemer Wrote: wow you argue like a 7th grader on facebook

stop cheating or lock your fucking account

gg brudda

I did lock my account. I'm not the one who's been cheating, it's like you guys have never had a brother before. I keep telling you guys it was my brother, but you guys just pretend like there 100% no possibility that something like that could happen.
Thanks given by:
At least be original. Say your grandma is da h4x0r.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 13, 01:57AM)Gamerlives Wrote: I did lock my account. I'm not the one who's been cheating, it's like you guys have never had a brother before.
I've never had a brother before.

(28 Jun 13, 01:57AM)Gamerlives Wrote: I keep telling you guys it was my brother, but you guys just pretend like there 100% no possibility that something like that could happen.
This is not the first time a guy comes here saying his brother was the hacker, and that we should unban him since now he won't let his brother near his computer. Whether what you say is true or not, the IP with which your 'brother' cheated is banned, we don't target nor get concerned on who did the actual cheating, we just focus on the IP, that's our policy and you should understand.
Thanks given by:
I want to watch that AC review :D
Thanks given by:
I want to hear my sister did it.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 13, 01:57AM)Gamerlives Wrote: I did lock my account. I'm not the one who's been cheating, it's like you guys have never had a brother before. I keep telling you guys it was my brother, but you guys just pretend like there 100% no possibility that something like that could happen.

like ma wolf said, too many cheaters have used that ruse before and banning the IP is the protocol because you cant prove an individual cheated on an ip as opposed to another on the same ip

ma wolf

lmao
Thanks given by:
Who's the 3 person that wants to unban him? XD
Thanks given by:
Ok, this is getting pointless. I give up.

Quote:like ma wolf said, too many cheaters have used that ruse before and banning the IP is the protocol because you cant prove an individual cheated on an ip as opposed to another on the same ip

That's right, you can't prove I cheated. Thanks for clearing up that you guys just ban ips where people have hacked. I can't argue with that because that would just go in circles until someone just closes the thread. As of now, I don't care anymore, It was worth a try. I'm just gonna play sauerbraten or something, and i'd appreciate it if someone would just close this thread so I don't get more emails about this.
Thanks given by:
gg
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 11:29PM)Waffles Wrote: probably masturbate like we always do
First thing I did.
Thanks given by: