Poll: Should I be banned perminently?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Get this guy out of my face!!!
66.67%
16 66.67%
Please, Just unban this guy
12.50%
3 12.50%
Not Permanently!
20.83%
5 20.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'm perminently banned?
First off, I haven't done anything wrong. My brother(Who introduced me to assaultcube and likes to troll me), got onto this computer and hacked the game and I got banned. Second, I'm permanently banned because I'm a fan of soul eater and had the same name of an actual hacker(DeaththeKid).

I really don't get why I'm banned for life from this game, even if I was an actual hacker, being banned for life from such an addictive game is ridiculous. I could imagine a year or something, THAT'D be reasonable, BUT FOR LIFE? Why? And you're probably thinking to yourself "If he isn't a hacker, then why doesn't he just ask to be unbanned?". Well it's very simple, because I've talked to an admin on here and they told me that it's my specific ip that's been banned and I know that nobody believes someone who's specific IP is banned no matter how much proof there is that the person is innocent.

So, i'm not asking that, i'm just asking not to be banned for my WHOLE life. that's all. :(
Thanks given by:
From a PM I sent to 'Gamerlives' before I saw this thread:
Quote:So, you're maintaining that it's complete coincidence that two identical names were used on two IPs from the same ISP, in the same geographical location, in one instance within one day of each other and both cheating in AssaultCube? Seriously?
Just because you're retarded, don't assume everyone is.
Thanks given by:
Well i'm glad that you treat your game's fanbase like this. Nice to see you have your priority in order. :) Also, like I said, even if I was a hacker, I don't think it's really fair to be banned forever. I could imagine a year or even 2 years so that the person has time to mature and learn their lesson, but FOR LIFE? I could only imagine banning someone for life if all they do is hack and just use assaultcube as a way to ruin people's time and if they use the same exact name every single time.
Thanks given by:
The correct spelling is "permanently".

Just had to tell you before someone bans your forum account.
Thanks given by:
at least he spelled it correctly in the poll somehow.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 10:30PM)Gamerlives Wrote: Well i'm glad that you treat your game's fanbase like this.
game's cheaterbase*
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 10:34PM)Vanquish Wrote: The correct spelling is "permanently".

Just had to tell you before someone bans your forum account.

*Facepalm* Well, it's done now. I don't think I can change the title. Also, is it THAT big of a deal?
Thanks given by:
Gamerlives Wrote:Also, is it THAT big or a deal?

it's big, not a deal
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 10:55PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
Gamerlives Wrote:Also, is it THAT big or a deal?

it's big, not a deal

Lol, it happened again. Ok, well that's not there anymore.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 10:41PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(26 Jun 13, 10:30PM)Gamerlives Wrote: Well i'm glad that you treat your game's fanbase like this.
game's cheaterbase*

Nice
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 10:30PM)Gamerlives Wrote: Well i'm glad that you treat your game's fanbase like this. Nice to see you have your priority in order. :)
Firstly, it's not the 'fanbase' that gets treated this way; I bend over backwards to assist the 'fanbase' if there's an issue. It's cheats. Plain and simple.
Secondly, it's not you who's banned, is it? It's the IP address, because of your 'brother'. Why don't you take out your frustration on him, if he exists? I'm not the one who cheated, twice; six months apart, against online opponents who have a right to a fair game.
Thanks given by:
Next time mention your brother at the end of your post. At least that way you'll prevent people from not reading past the second sentence.
Thanks given by:
Haha, the good ol' brother excuse. GTFO cheater, and don't come back.
Thanks given by:
Quote:it's not you who's banned, is it? It's the IP address, because of your 'brother'. Why don't you take out your frustration on him, if he exists? I'm not the one who cheated, twice; six months apart, against online opponents who have a right to a fair game.

Ok, you know what, i'm so done with this game! A lot of you guys are arrogant beyond belief(Not just you). I get that the whole brother thing is probably a common excuse, but that doesn't mean it's not actually possible.

Second, I did take my frustrations out on him. I kicked his ass(Both times) for this and I made sure that he's never allowed on this computer again(Last time, I didn't kick him off, I just kicked his ass).

Also, don't give me that "Oh, it's just your ip that's banned, not you." crap! You only banned my ip as a way to ban my brother, so don't bullshit me.

Basically what I get out of all of this is that your ban policy is "If it's a range ban, then they can be unbanned. But if it's a specific ip, then THEY. CAN. NEVER. BE. UN. BANNED(It would make us look bad)!!!"

(27 Jun 13, 11:51AM)titiPT Wrote: Next time mention your brother at the end of your post. At least that way you'll prevent people from not reading past the second sentence.

Yeah, because NOBODY USES SHARED COMPUTERS AT ALL!!!!!!111
Thanks given by:
So we should unban your IP and let your supposed brother cheat on AC

[Image: Genius.jpeg]

We won't miss you.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 09:38PM)Luc@s Wrote: So we should unban your IP and let your supposed brother cheat on AC

[Image: Genius.jpeg]

We won't miss you.

Did you not read my last post, I made sure he can NEVER use this computer again. I changed the password, and he's grounded and can never use this computer again.

Oh and the fact that you used a meme to respond to me makes you look like an idiot who can't come up with something original to say.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 09:43PM)Gamerlives Wrote: Did you not read my last post, I made sure he can NEVER use this computer again.

... And we made sure you would never cheat from this IP again.
Thanks given by:
Quote:... And we made sure you would never cheat from this IP again.

And i'll make sure that I DELETE my review of this game and you lose tons of potential players. You pissed off the wrong person.

Because, like I said, I NEVER. FUCKING. CHEATED.
Thanks given by:
You mean we lost tons of potential cheaters ?
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 10:14PM)Gamerlives Wrote: And i'll make sure that I DELETE my review of this game and you lose tons of potential players. You pissed off the wrong person.

Because, like I said, I NEVER. FUCKING. CHEATED.

jamz knows where you live. I'd be scared.
Thanks given by:
Quote:jamz knows where you live. I'd be scared.

SUUUUUUUUUUUURE he does..... ;)
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 10:14PM)Gamerlives Wrote:
Quote:... And we made sure you would never cheat from this IP again.

And i'll make sure that I DELETE my review of this game and you lose tons of potential players. You pissed off the wrong person.
Oh no! What are we going to do? D:
Thanks given by:
probably masturbate like we always do
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 10:14PM)Gamerlives Wrote: And i'll make sure that I DELETE my review of this game and you lose tons of potential players. You pissed off the wrong person.

What review?
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 10:14PM)Gamerlives Wrote: And i'll make sure that I DELETE my review of this game and you lose tons of potential players.

?
Thanks given by:
The one which was barely viewed 40 times in more than 6 months, i guess.
Thanks given by:
I don't know what your brother did, or what you did (Well one of you or both of you hacked), but if the AC community lets this pass, why shouldn't we let all bans pass. Take the consequences like a man.

(27 Jun 13, 11:54PM)Luc@s Wrote: The one which was barely viewed 40 times in more than 6 months, i guess.

The AC community is obviously going to die without this supposed review.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 11:54PM)Luc@s Wrote: The one which was barely viewed 40 times in more than 6 months, i guess.

How would you know how many views the review has? I made the video private ;)

(27 Jun 13, 11:53PM)Cho Wrote: What review?

You won't know now :P

(28 Jun 13, 12:16AM)Strax Wrote: I don't know what your brother did, or what you did (Well one of you or both of you hacked), but if the AC community lets this pass, why shouldn't we let all bans pass. Take the consequences like a man.

I'm not asking you to unban all hackers, i'm asking you to unban people who haven't actually hacked after a certain amount of time because my brother was the hacker, not me.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 13, 12:28AM)Gamerlives Wrote:

Because i checked before you made it private.
You're ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
wow you argue like a 7th grader on facebook

stop cheating or lock your fucking account

gg brudda
Thanks given by: