Hosta's blacklisting
(14 Jun 13, 06:47PM)DamDam Wrote: Btw yes I still think rC is brought up in many topics when we never asked anything.

Are you serious? Or should I quote your first post on this thread? You are the one here who dragged the rC clan in this thread, and then you complain about situations like this, you have a serious problem.

umad
Thanks given by:
jamz i think you misunderstood. Hosta is not trying to escape his ban, his IP may not have changed, but he is willing to stay away from the pubs because of what he did.
I can guarantee you he does not try to escape the ban, he's even surprised that he's not BL'd yet...
He'd probably be fine with giving you his own IP range... if he knew how to do ^^

@Exoduss, when there were threads about scripts or ARs or cheats, you were the first one to say "yea but players like rC blabla" "there is always people like rC who will blablabla"...
Stop making an obssession over us and just leave us alone, we'll be fine, don't worry :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 13, 04:49PM)DamDam Wrote: @Exoduss, when there were threads about scripts or ARs or cheats, you were the first one to say "yea but players like rC blabla" "there is always people like rC who will blablabla"...
Stop making an obssession over us and just leave us alone, we'll be fine, don't worry :)

I was the first? And probably the last who dare to speak with players like you regarding to what I received after it. Your way of doing is a cancer for this game and will never have a good end, it's obvious.
If I speak about your clan, maybe it's because they are the best exemple of what I'm trying to describe, shame on you almost the half of your clan is/was blasklisted, but like you said you don't really give attention, for the rest of legit players, they are using, willing and sharing stupid stuffs, you are the shame of this game and you complain people who are saying it... and I can put tons of stupid smileys like this too.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

don't blame me for the offtopic
Thanks given by:
i blame you
Thanks given by:
Close this before major derailed thread again ?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 13, 04:49PM)DamDam Wrote: jamz i think you misunderstood. Hosta is not trying to escape his ban...
If he doesn't want to play, why is he playing?
Hosta, in a PM, Wrote:DamDam wanted me to play vs rA same as Jorik , I played because they wanted me to do so...
You're just as bad as him, DamDam; you have no respect for this community.
edit: And why the calls to close the thread, again? If you can't stand the sight of debate, stop looking at it.
Thanks given by:
So, it's 2 months or 3 months...
...that's the real topic.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 13, 07:16PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: So, it's 2 months or 3 months...
...that's the real topic.
This indeed.

Jamz I get what you mean about how players like hosta will get away with it, and how the BL is essentially useless. But how will lowering the ban time change anything? If anything, just leave it 3 months, because that's the norm.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 13, 07:06PM)jamz Wrote: And why the calls to close the thread, again? If you can't stand the sight of debate, stop looking at it.

i just asked because i know damdam will make a big reply to exoduss and exoduss will reply to that and again and again. others threads got closed because of that so i just wondered.

p.s. i like debates
Thanks given by:
jamz, Hosta is blacklisted from the masterserver which is why he can not play on public servers on MS.
If he plays on private servers out of the MS, does that mean he escaped the CBL ban? idk...

Exoduss, you may see yourself as the best example of this game but I'd say your rage, non-tolerance and narrow-minded reflexion are probably not a good thing ''for this game''.
Look at yourself first before criticizing others :)
Thanks given by:
1. FD* is NOT going to play any clan which has an activ ban in their team running (kicked or not doesn't matter)

2. Rounds on our match ladder, where this people did win against us, get deleted (included the rounds where alias in their team was playing)

3. Every try to exploit this, includes the case that we are detecting it afterward, will lead to technical solutions to keep this away, forever
Thanks given by: 1Cap
Erhmm fundog ??

Why exactly are you posting this here?
Thanks given by:
So Fundog you're gonna forfeit if you have to play oNe for the summer cup ? I hope your members are agree with that :)

Why not delete the match you won also ? Lulz

Soz for offtopic.
Thanks given by:
He said "an active ban" Nobody are active cheater in oNe afaik Million ;-)
He was talking about me, to answer I won't join any clan for 3 months if that's what fundog wanted to know
Thanks given by:
Well, you should not be playing at all for 3 months.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 13, 01:33PM)Sanzo Wrote: Well, you should not be playing at all for 3 months.

i dont really understand why his presumed ban is 2 months- is it just because he told people and confessed to a crime?
Thanks given by:
as if a clan would ever take hosta again
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 13, 02:32PM)Robtics Wrote: as if a clan would ever take hosta again

Just like all the other clans that 'dont accept ex-cheaters', but still did.

This is a stupid comment robtics :p
Thanks given by:

haha
Thanks given by:
Or Jorik, or Fearles, or Xenon.

(16 Jun 13, 03:41PM).ExodusS* Wrote: haha
Thanks given by:
i know :D was in rage mode because of something different tho - still, i'm really really disappointed in hosta, especially the reason i heard is retarded as fuck ;D
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 13, 05:52AM)fundog Wrote: 1. FD* is NOT going to play any clan which has an activ ban in their team running (kicked or not doesn't matter)

2. Rounds on our match ladder, where this people did win against us, get deleted (included the rounds where alias in their team was playing)

3. Every try to exploit this, includes the case that we are detecting it afterward, will lead to technical solutions to keep this away, forever

As Marti said, this has nothing to do here, and is just a pathetic attemp to give yourself a reason to delete the losses you're so butthurt to post.
Yes I've been there before, and I know it's not always shiny, doggy & happy in FD*.
Do whatever you want with the matches reports, even if it includes avoiding some teams in order to keep your "win ratio" up or refuse to play top line-up to keep the "overall result" in green (= win).

xoxo
Thanks given by:
You judge exo and fundog, but the same could be said about your posts, damdam...
Shit like this:
(16 Jun 13, 07:28PM)DamDam Wrote: Yes I've been there before, and I know it's not always shiny, doggy & happy in FD*.
You complain about people "unnecessarily" bringing rC into this shit, yet here you are, trying to attack FD*.
As you said so eloquently:
(16 Jun 13, 04:01AM)DamDam Wrote: Look at yourself first before criticizing others :)
Thanks given by:
It's not an attack in the name of rC, just me.
fundog made a post stating to the whole world that the almighty clan FD* can not accept playing against cheating players and yet officially claim that they will delete the matches played, as if it was in the name of the anti-cheat policy when I know the real reason.

My post may sounds a bit angry, but I pretty much had enough of this hypocrisy when I've seen and I know things that contradicts the clan's motto, and that fundog is probably not very proud of, so yea..
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 13, 05:52AM)fundog Wrote: 1. FD* is NOT going to play any clan which has an activ ban in their team running (kicked or not doesn't matter)

2. Rounds on our match ladder, where these people did win against us, get deleted (included the rounds where alias in their team was playing)

My dear DamDam, I really appreciate you but I think your comments are a bit wrong this time.
What's so crazy about fundog's post? I think there's no other way to look at it. We are not "contradicting the clan's motto" or showing any kind of "hypocrisy". The other way round I would say.

On Topic. 3 months ban as everybody.
No one is special, just me.
Thanks given by:
"Before you think to criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes - then you will be a mile away and will have their shoes."
Thanks given by:
@artemis
then we'd all be free-basing heroin

honestly I don't see the issue. hosta cheated, he's banned, he'll be shunned for awhile and then welcomed back. at that point rC will almost assuredly accept him back (jokes, cool off vanquish :D).

people have been given second third and fourth chances, whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant. the man has spoken.

I know i'm guilty of it for writing this post, but keep to things you actually have some say in, makes you look like less of a cunt (myself included)
Thanks given by:
The issue is, from what I can see, is some (a majority, I think) believe that Hosta should be banned for the usual three - not 2 months. Though the whole DamDam vs FD and ShadowFlameZ iZ ridiculouZ.
Thanks given by:
DamDam, you say FD* don't want to post losses? Dear lord, look at rC's wins compared to losses.
Thanks given by:
rC win alot though.
Thanks given by: