Hosta's blacklisting
(14 Jun 13, 05:02PM)Nightmare Wrote: They clearly have fair players, we just saw 6 of them lose to a low chance contender in the Summer Cup.
Calling FD* a "low chance contender"? Seriously?
(06 Jun 13, 09:08PM)Waffles Wrote: FD have consistently ruffled the feathers of top teams
Thanks given by:
The question is, would he have been caught if he had not admitted it?
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 05:05PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: The question is, would he have been caught if he had not admitted it?
Yes. Jamz had logs of him using a modified client, although not necessarily cheat.
The real question is whether he would've admitted it had he not learned that jamz/medusa saw him with a modified client (not necessarily cheat, but still suspicious).
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 04:10PM)DamDam Wrote: In fact, you more often see non-cheating players try cheats (Swarmed, C3dric, Hosta...), rather than ex-cheaters cheat again. (exception for some guys like JV, S0NIC, Priest who will keep on cheating no matter what).
Sorry Damdam, but Swarmed never cheated...
...but i agree about what you mean.
These competitive players don't try the cheat for nothing, every act from them are justified.
It's a message;
Here the reasons:
- Nowadays, it's more funny to play with cheat than to play with AC gameplay.
- It's less enjoyable to play on public server (some admin abuse or insult/provocation...).
- Today, it's "players left AC" or "players cheat on AC".

Anyway, I am afraid that this trauma leads to the loss of this community!
Thanks given by:
and still talk that Brazil and hack?,lol,mystered think not and so tiral the clan and now you guys need to help him and not expelled him from the clan
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 06:04PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote:
(14 Jun 13, 04:10PM)DamDam Wrote: In fact, you more often see non-cheating players try cheats (Swarmed, C3dric, Hosta...), rather than ex-cheaters cheat again. (exception for some guys like JV, S0NIC, Priest who will keep on cheating no matter what).
Sorry Damdam, but Swarmed never cheated...
OMG sorry, I'm confused, I meant enslaved... I think he was the one using triggerbot versus Hosta, right? Say sorry to Swarmed from me, I always get confused with the names :3

@Exoduss
I agree he should definitely receive a sanction, 3 months CBL'd is the least he should get. You can consider cheating as a lack of respect, even tho we all know it wasn't Hosta's intentions to disrespect the players & take advantage of the cheats. As he told us, it was "to try & for fun", which is a reason I could understand (not tolerate tho).

@titi
You get my point still, right?
I'm not saying we should not watch out for ex-cheaters, I'm just saying there are more newcomers that try hacks, than ex-cheaters who cheat again. Simply because ex-cheaters received a sanction that they (most of the time) care about and do not intend to do it again.

@Shadowz
Btw yes I still think rC is brought up in many topics when we never asked anything. Whether the discussion is about AR, scripts or cheaters, theres always someone (exo #1) to drag us into it... And it gets annoying that we have to constantly defend ourselves so.. yea, if we could avoid that happening again, it'd be great :)

@ZKarius & Shadz
I don't think Hosta wouldve admit he cheated if nobody caught him, i mean... it sounds pretty logic.
Whether he wouldve admitted or not doesn't change much, he cheated, he deserves 3 months blacklist; that's it.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 04:37PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote:
(14 Jun 13, 08:01AM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: IMO the entire clan knew about it,

Honestly, that's retarded. He downloaded the cheats on Wednesday (before any clans start crying about any matches that were played unfairly), when he had a day off and the rest of us were at college/school/work/whatever, and tested them on pubs under alias, I didn't even speak to him that day. We had no idea until jamz PM'd me about it last night, I don't even understand why you'd make such an idiotic assumption.

Thank you for smashing my face on the ground because I shared my opinion. I know it's inconvenient but you are overreacting. It seems pretty obvious to me, because I am talking from my own experience(|dR|Jorik), if you really hadn't known about it, he would have been out of the clan the moment he confessed.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 06:25PM)Wallp@ Wrote: and still talk that Brazil and hack?
Cheat's don't have country...

(14 Jun 13, 06:47PM)DamDam Wrote: Say sorry to Swarmed from me, I always get confused with the names :3
No problem bro! it's done.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 04:10PM)DamDam Wrote: Does the fact that they cheated in the past make them humanly different?
I won't be as philosophical as Exo. Yes, it does. No less, no more; just different. This is something that cheats, and the people who back them up, always fail to understand. It makes them inherently untrustworthy. It's not a mistake to cheat; it's a conscious decision.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 08:17PM)jamz Wrote: It's not a mistake to cheat; it's a conscious decision.
Well said, Jamz :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 06:57PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: Thank you for smashing my face on the ground because I shared my opinion. I know it's inconvenient but you are overreacting. It seems pretty obvious to me, because I am talking from my own experience(|dR|Jorik), if you really hadn't known about it, he would have been out of the clan the moment he confessed.

We needed time to process the information and alert all the members of our clan. For instance, iDani may be inactive with studies, but we felt as though we needed to contact him first before a final decision was put into action. We accept that by playing with him (even though he hadn't used the cheat client at the point whereby he'd played), we are now currently in violation of the summer cup rules and have been disqualified. This is fine, I guess the thread can be locked whenever basically.

Oh and btw yes, for the information of anyone who gives a shit, yes, we have kicked Hosta from our clan.
Thanks given by:
Sad Jorik chose to leave as well, but in the end you all made the right decision, well done.
Thanks given by:
not quite sure how jorik thinks that he 'can't live' with the decision.
Thanks given by:
Jorik is autistic.
Thanks given by:
lolwat
Thanks given by:
i never said you did cheat, or anyone else except hosta did. i am saying some people think some of your members cheat. so you did not bring it upon yourselves- he brought it upon you two.

for example, would you let a convicted pedophile around your kid? whatever your answer, you will probably feel a tiny bit worried or skeptical

ergo like cheating
Thanks given by:
So, you're saying cheats are like paedophiles?
Thanks given by:
It has to reflect what you did, it depends on him. He used hack, but this is not something unforgivable, I hope not use it anymore in any game
  You used to have fun, I do not see the grace of a program to play for you!
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 10:04PM)jamz Wrote: So, you're saying cheats are like paedophiles?

yes, they hurt people and have a tendency to repeat their offences

in all seriousness, no. it was just an example
Thanks given by:
Sad, Hosta was a great guy. I don't rC should take a hit because of this action, though.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 10:35PM)Cemer Wrote:
(14 Jun 13, 10:04PM)jamz Wrote: So, you're saying cheats are like paedophiles?

yes, they hurt people and have a tendency to repeat their offences

[Image: FrDRuH7.png?1]

in all seriousness, no. it was just an example

Well, a cheater can't be compared with a pedo. If anything it would be compared with illegal substances in sports, but definitely not with a pedo.
Thanks given by:
what about an adulterer? a rapist?
Thanks given by:
Close now before it all start.
Thanks given by:
How much does Hosta care about his blacklisting? Not in the slightest.
I put off adding his IP ranges to the CBL, partly because I was busy doing other things, and partly because I knew he wouldn't stop playing anyway. I added his most common ranges and left of the ones that involve other players because they give me more work to do. What was his response?
2013-06-15 11:50:14 sban entry: 80.236.238.76 Hosta AC1104|0
2013-06-15 12:32:36 list sent: 81.241.207.86 Be|Hosta AC1104|0
When he was banned on his first IP, he simply got another one in the unbanned range and carried on. And you guys wondered why I lowered the ban length? Players like Hosta have no morals when it comes to screwing over the members of this community; they will do whatever they feel they can get away with. If you think that players like Fearles and Mystered, and any other cheat who commented in this thread, are different after they've been caught making their 'mistake', they're not. They're just more careful about what they think they can get away with in the future.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 13, 02:18PM)jamz Wrote: When he was banned on his first IP, he simply got another one in the unbanned range and carried on. And you guys wondered why I lowered the ban length? Players like Hosta have no morals when it comes to screwing over the members of this community; they will do whatever they feel they can get away with. If you think that players like Fearles and Mystered, and any other cheat who commented in this thread, are different after they've been caught making their 'mistake', they're not. They're just more careful about what they think they can get away with in the future.

I choose to believe this over DamDam's "people who haven't cheated yet are more likely to cheat" nonsense.
Thanks given by:
flame on !
Thanks given by:
Lame/10
Thanks given by:
We should hang him for cheating in ac. it was an outrageous act.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 08:17PM)jamz Wrote: It's not a mistake to cheat; it's a conscious decision.
Affirmative.

(14 Jun 13, 06:04PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: These competitive players don't try the cheat for nothing, every act from them are justified.
It's a message;
Here the reasons:
- Nowadays, it's more funny to play with cheat than to play with AC gameplay.
- It's less enjoyable to play on public server (some admin abuse or insult/provocation and intentional teamkill...).
- Today, it's "players left AC" or "players cheat on AC".

Anyway, I am afraid that this trauma leads to the loss of this community!
Thanks given by:
@jamz: Did he connect to any servers?
Since I remember in teamspeak3 at around those times; he was checking whether he was BL'ed yet. To put it in his own words: "Can still connect to public servers after 3 days..."
<12:45:05> "Hosta": I'm still not BL
<12:45:09> "Hosta": 3days now
Thanks given by: