Summer Cup: First Round Matches
You're supposed to arrange a time where everybody in the clans (that will play) agree to play. It's not fair for aK for you to look for members in pubs and if they don't want to play then post here just so you can go to the next round. Just like MyS, aK probably has a certain team they want to play with, and if you find tomorrow their worst players of course they won't want to play. This "mess" happens when a time is good for one or two players from both clans but they don't even ask their teammates if they can play, lol.
Thanks given by:
the teams have until 2nd of june to play however. I kind of doubt both teams don't have a mutually agreeable time to play in that space.

I'm just saying this because I'd like to see the games played.

If something can not be worked out amicably, the decision will go to an impartial ref (sanzo/harrek)
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 01:00AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: You're supposed to arrange a time where everybody in the clans (that will play) agree to play. It's not fair for aK for you to look for members in pubs and if they don't want to play then post here just so you can go to the next round. Just like MyS, aK probably has a certain team they want to play with, and if you find tomorrow their worst players of course they won't want to play. This "mess" happens when a time is good for one or two players from both clans but they don't even ask their teammates if they can play, lol.

My chat with Brutalsys was over two days. I gave him one day/night to ask and confirm with his teammates, and since none of my teammates told me a suitable time I tried to give a time that is suitable for our lineup. The following day I spoke with Brutalsys again and the agreement was made (he had told me June 1 wasn't possible). In the same timeframe none of my teammates had said anything yet apart from Robtics saying he won't be available.
It was only after this that Fearles had apparently re-arranged the date with Brutalsys, who has then apparently failed to relay the information.
Thanks given by:
Only five players ak can play championships, and in the same way that Fate did not warn his fellows brutalsys did not warn anyone, he does not speak English, I think it must have been confused. And yet, a time before I had warned that we could not play these days, neither player able to play matchs confirmed this, the date is the'' official'' in this forum, so even though this post!
Thanks given by:
i contacted one ak member and he told me to ask someone else as it wasn't his "responsibility"
Thanks given by:
what we want is just to play and have fun, it was not possible to play on the scheduled date, have until 2, we try to improve communication and have fun, if it was agreed with a member ak could be on Sunday assume responsibilities, without putting people in question,
C'mon guys have fun.
Thanks given by:
.aK| Vs MyS 18:30 GMT 02/06
Gl.
Thanks given by:
.aK|vote > Ac_gothic = draw
Screenshot
Demo

Mys vote > Ac_ingress = .aK| wins
Screenshot
Demo

Thanks for the game = MyS =
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 10:49AM)Marti Wrote: Inb4 MyS gets the spot and loses in first round

gg aK
Thanks given by:
EDIT: Sorry misunderstood. Good job aK.
Thanks given by:
o wow lol haha wtf is happening in ac

IGC must be cogu
Thanks given by:
aK is so awesome , gg.
Thanks given by:
I'm not cogu, I started playing in 2011-2012; D
Thanks given by:
.aK| going for a medal finish! (1st/2nd/3rd)
Thanks given by:
Nightmare and his predictions :s

So far most of them came true lol
Thanks given by:
But they will face us ;)
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 13, 08:34AM)AtoMikK Wrote: But they will face us ;)
yes, thank you for the game! .aK| Wins !
Thanks given by:
Jeeeez Nightmare the Oracle

(sorry shadz)
Thanks given by:
Excuse me for disinterring this thread, but I've been away and I couldn't let this slide:
(27 May 13, 07:01PM)ursopufe Wrote: Hes BL and how he is able to play?

no have control AC?
It's a damn sight harder than you might think, poof. Every time he comes up with a new IP/IP range, I add it to the list, but I can't see into the future and I wasn't willing to 'work' while I was on holiday.
(26 May 13, 06:03PM)Leko Wrote: If P4nd4 is PORTUGAL, LeKo is a Queen of England.
OK, your majesty.
Oh, and he's playing as ZoRr0:. now, if anyone cares.
Thanks given by:
<3 jamz
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 13, 03:19PM)jamz Wrote: [ursopoof]

lmao jamz you are amazing
Thanks given by: