Summer Cup: First Round Matches
Inb4 MyS gets the spot and loses in first round
Thanks given by:
In fact it is Hunt wich tooke the spot of MyS, but they already played so .. I'm almost sure at least one team will not play so MyS will have a spot.
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 09:46AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(19 May 13, 11:39PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: ofc we are disappointed,

it is a game so we are here to play, I am wondering what are u doing here?
i am not playing this game maybe ?

(NB: it is a game so we are not here to cheat, i am wondering what are u doing here ?)

The only thing u re doing here is posting pointless comments,

u are a player that does not play the game,

a dev that can't release simple game patch

and a clanmate that never plays clan matches,

then u bring back something that happened 3 years ago,

pathetic.

It's our fault, we were inactive, so we have accept the fact we can't play, but it's not forbidden to ask...
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 12:47PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: 1. u are a player that does not play the game,
2. a dev that can't release simple game patch
3. and a clanmate that never plays clan matches,
4. then u bring back something that happened 3 years ago,

1. It's funny because he often said he was playing with you on pubs
2. Read the furum before getting a fair ban.
3. It's also funny because he played some matches, yesterday also 2 days ago etc...
4. You don't say?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 30373331.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 12:47PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: u are a player that does not play the game,
wrong (or prove it)

(20 May 13, 12:47PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: a dev that can't release simple game patch
didn't see how many commits were made since last release ? still can't read the changelog ? then shut up.

(20 May 13, 12:47PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: and a clanmate that never plays clan matches,
wrong (or prove it)
(NB: last time i played a clan match was 10 minutes ago against rC)
i'm here and active despite very demanding studies;..

(20 May 13, 12:47PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: then u bring back something that happened 3 years ago,
u cheater deal with it
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 01:27PM)Luc@s Wrote: (NB: last time i played a clan match was 10 minutes ago against rC)

can confirm
Thanks given by:
BoBs contact me via PM for a fixed day/hour we can play from 15:00 gmt+1 to 19 gmt+1 :)
Thanks given by:
A dev that is ashamed of himself, so he has to change the nickname in the game, as I said, pathetic.

U played the game to prove me wrong, and again that's pathetic.

and as I said, u wasted so much time writing pointless changelog to prove how little u have done for 2 years, again pathetic

U seem to be really mad, so u say obv thing again, but it's not how it works, because I don't feel bad for what I've done, you are the one that can't deal with it...

and an admin who spams the topic just to prove me wrong, u are making fool of urself, again pathetic.

I'm done with you, that was too easy ;-) cheers

as the topic is about the tournament, sort of. I hope it is gonna be a good one, and we will see some underdogs coming out of the shadows.
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 02:27PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: A dev that is ashamed of himself, so he has to change the nickname in the game, as I said, pathetic.

U played the game to prove me wrong, and again that's pathetic.
haha as if i was playing just to "prove you wrong"

(20 May 13, 02:27PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: and as I said, u wasted so much time writing pointless changelog to prove how little u have done for 2 years, again pathetic
yes sure

remember the only noticeable thing you did in this game was cheating ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 11:50AM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: In fact it is Hunt wich tooke the spot of MyS, but they already played so .. I'm almost sure at least one team will not play so MyS will have a spot.

Teams should make at least some effort before Friday to arrange their games. I may allow MyS and other teams to take the positions of teams who seem unlikely to play. However if a team shows at least some effort in arranging their matches they will keep their place of course!
Thanks given by:
So MyS says they aren't playing and get a free ride to the first place on the wait list? Am i missing something?

(06 May 13, 08:21PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Aren't CoE dead?

(06 May 13, 08:24PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: One of them told me that they could play, if they don't show up we have 3 teams waiting a spot.

(06 May 13, 08:47PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: Waiting list
Quote:B}
yL|
[PSY]
Thanks given by:
Mys also have a record of coordinating games properly. No offense to those teams mentioned, but they've been rarely seen on the cup/league scene and therefore might be less likely to show up to their games. Im not making decisions here, but that may be the mindset
Thanks given by:
Mystered, no offense, but you should've waited to confirm with your mates before pulling out MyS singlehandedly.
Neither choice is very fair, yes, but MyS did pull out.

But anyways, all the other teams who posted in the entry thread confirmed that they would play, so will there really be any need for a waitlist?
Thanks given by:
No offense taken lol ^^ Dude, i've tryed to contact every possible member of MyS when i was in, i've posted a thread and tryed to contact them by TS and other ways. It all appeared it was unlikely to happend, nothing was sure, and they would probably dont care, so in my mind the probability of at least 3 players showing up for a round was near 0. Thats why i "pulled out" MyS before it started, instead of subscribing and make a fool of ourselves for not showing up
Thanks given by:
Just like to make a note;
http://www.mysick.org/index.php?site=for...&topic=943

That was Million asking us to play, that's me saying just tell us when.

At no point has Mystered been our spokesperson, and I don't know why you didn't contact the rest of us whenever he gave whatever statement he did, we have a TeamSpeak3 server, which we're on constantly even if we're not ingame, or in w00p ts etc often.

Either way, whatever the case- if we can play that's great if not, gj as usual in the running of tournaments (COUGH XENON, AND YOUR DOGS)

Edit: you did not try to contact all of us Mystered, I am in TeamSpeak all the time, I explicitly said I WOULD play. and Fearles and myself said we would play in response to the thread you made asking us, with the intention of yourself, myself and Fearles playing in a 3v3 team. jeez..
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 07:31PM)Mystered Wrote: Lol i think that im probably better informed about our forums than you are :

"We could probably play" : you will see that he used the wordpossibly. and that he used the past of can, "could" to express a theoretical possibility. In addition, Im alone. Even if jason played, there'd be me and Jason so i doubt it'll be possible

He was still in MyS at this time so we tought he was your voice. You're 4th on the waiting list. Soz

Larry you should make a result only thread.
Thanks given by:
Thats just bullshit lol, they should be at least first if not playing
Thanks given by:
We can play everyday timezone GMT -3 after 15:00 / 19:00 to uRs :)

You can find us on TeamSpeak : ts.absolutekings.com !
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 09:18PM)Mystered Wrote: they should be at least first if not playing

???
Thanks given by:
I meant that if they are not considered as playing atm, they should be first in the waiting list
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 10:58PM)Mystered Wrote: I meant that if they are not considered as playing atm, they should be first in the waiting list

If you speak about MyS, I don't know why they should worth more than another clan.
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 10:58PM)Mystered Wrote: I meant that if they are not considered as playing atm, they should be first in the waiting list
With or without a complementary drink?
Thanks given by:
It's a bit odd, usually we do "first-come first-serve" for tournaments. But this cup has already given preference to better-known teams. In that sense MyS would take priority even though other teams have waited longer.

I guess we're a combination of public signups and invite-only. For cups I run in the future I plan to keep signups "first-come first-serve" but for this cup I plan to select the most well-known backup teams since this has been the policy so far.
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 11:16PM)Roflcopter Wrote: the most well-known backup teams

What are the quality requisites to be in this list? The more try-harders you have in the clan, the more you have chance to be in the list?

(20 May 13, 11:16PM)titiPT Wrote:
With or without a complementary drink?

^made my day ;D
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 11:16PM).ExodusS* Wrote:

If you speak about MyS, I don't know why they should worth more than another clan.
I do understand the point and respect it, but I don't think they should be penalized because of my mistake, when i assumed my ex-clan would not play.They are worth more another clan because they were invited and not the clans in the waiting list. They have come out of inactivity, like their previous matches show on their website. Even if I didnt know, i should not have said that they won't play. They were invited originally but the contest organisers, and some of the clan playing for the first round werent even invited, they just said "we'll play ". I think MyS should be given priority since they were invited first. Also, as Larry said, if we take it from an objective point of view, MyS will for sure bring more competition and more interest into the contest, which is i think a major thing for the sake of the tournament.
Thanks given by:
I admit I do come across as a douchy bouncer with this policy. But it makes for more interesting games, which are more likely to be played (like Waffles said). There is no exact way to say how teams will be selected. Sorry, I can understand why this sucks but it's the policy that's been applied so far so I plan to go with it - it's also the reason brackets were seeded instead of random.
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 11:36PM)Roflcopter Wrote: it makes for more interesting games - it's also the reason brackets were seeded instead of random.

w00p against HsOs, =AW= against CoE, rC against xW, BoB against KUT, oNe against Hunt are "interesting games" for you?
I can understand the fact you want to prevent any "elite" team from getting pushed out of the tournament too fast, but after all, if they are in the "elite" they should be able to climb the tree alone without any exterior helps.
Thanks given by:
No, but I guess the games were chose so that the level of interest grows the further we go into the tournament, for example it would be a shame to have w00p vs oNe at the first round
Thanks given by:
Seeding teams in this way is standard to make it more interesting. Admittedly the first round tends to be more boring.
Thanks given by: