Xemi's blacklist
Since when is the skin changer script illegal?
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 04:18AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Since when is the skin changer script illegal?

Since it's a fucking annoying loop, if I make a namechanger loop, do you think the admin will ban me? yes he will.
Thanks given by:
Not really. Just makes your body flash, doesn't spam anybody, etc. Name changer script does spam. Big difference between the two.
Thanks given by:
This thread is about Xemi, one more post that doesn't have anything to do with him and the thread will be closed.
Thanks given by:
as rampage said, if he IS to be cheating, you've got higher chances catching him out in a really important tournament when they really need to get flags (to win the game)
trust me if hes cheating, it's only a matter of time until he's caught.
the fact he has to abuse every script and some 'rC' private scripts, which they do not share with anybody just shows how far he's willing to go to get the smallest but noticeable advantages (wonder why)
Thanks given by:
well seeing as everyone is looking at xemi now, the chances of catching him are even lower than before this pointless thread. now lets all play a different game!
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 06:27AM)Xenon Wrote: some 'rC' private scripts, which they do not share with anybody

since when do we have private scripts that we do not share? And if we had them, how would you know since we don't share them?
Thanks given by:
@Xenon; loling at private scripts, they aren't private, many people use them, some can even be found on the AC forum. I know oNe kept their damage script exclusively internal until a few months ago, as well as the autoreload script and the autoweaponswitch script which will apparently be "made public soon", so it's fine if people criticise us for making our own scripts, but not you as your clan is/was doing the same thing.

@Marti; I heard from Exoduss yesterday that a certain french member in our clan leaked our shared scripts/clients/etc to HsOs, and that's how people know. Our "secret stuff" isn't even that secret anyway, it's nothing you couldn't find yourself after about ten minutes of searching on the AC forums.
Thanks given by:
SNIPER CROSSHAIR - HMMMMMM
SPAWN TIMER THING - HMMMMMMM
and oNe has a damage script which mac made(which everyone has access to), which like 2 people in the whole clan use, yessssssss.

how can you play a competitive game, if everybody has not the same equipment to play it.
it's like doing a tennis match with one player using a ping pong racket
Thanks given by:
XENOOB! Where are the references of this quote è_é
Thanks given by:
<10:13:44> "Xenooooob.": SORRY FOR ATTACKING YOUR MEMBERS IN THAT THREAD
<10:13:46> "Xenooooob.": wtf caps lol
<10:13:52> "Xenooooob.": but i had to say them scripts :') i like drama

Firstly.
The sniper crosshair lowers my framerate from 1000 to about 400, why the hell would I use it? I don't even play sniper. The fact that the sniper in AC doesn't have a crosshair is flawed anyway since anyone can stick a piece of tape to the middle of their screen and have an instant undetectable sniper crosshair. It was something 888 posted on the AC forum, as I said, you can search it up yourself. It isn't like we jealously hoarde away all these scripts to ourselves, it's just stuff we find interesting.

As for the spawn timer? Everyone can count to five. I learnt to do this by pressing TAB and looking at the scoreboard to watch when an enemy spawns (this is more reliable since the script doesn't account for spawn delays).

(12 May 13, 10:09AM)Xenon Wrote: and oNe has a damage script which mac made(which everyone has access to), which like 2 people in the whole clan use, yessssssss.
Not everyone always had access. I remember Larry and you taunting people about it on Teamspeak, saying that only oNe, legacy or UK ACWC team members could have access (yes that includes me, but it's still unfair). Plus, the only person in oNe I know who's never used it is Undead. I spectated a game of you playing last night and your teammate had it enabled.
FYI just because everyone in rC knows about a script doesn't mean we all use it. I'll openly admit to using a damage script, but that's it. I have settings and in-game commands too, but why should I share them with someone openly attacking me and my clan on a public forum?

(12 May 13, 10:09AM)Xenon Wrote: how can you play a competitive game, if everybody has not the same equipment to play it.
it's like doing a tennis match with one player using a ping pong racket
Very ironic coming from an ex-cheater. It's fine if people want to bash us for using a few scripts, but it isn't fine if you do it, since you cheated (not only in a match, in a tournament), you constantly insult people (I'm looking primarily at the devs here, but your behaviour in general is pretty bad too), you admin abuse, and you deliberately like to start trouble as is proven in the quote on my first page. So what the fuck makes you think you have the right to post freely about what is fair and what isn't fair?
Thanks given by:
<17:14:41> "Sanzouille": how can you play a competitive game, if everybody has not the same equip to play it
<17:14:58> "Sanzouille": like doing a tennis match with one player using a ping pong racket
<17:15:01> "Sanzouille": lol

all stuff said in your post i have addressed with you in ts
no point posting more.
Thanks given by:
vanilla 2gilla
Thanks given by:
Can we close this thread? This is going nowhere and only flames are happening
Thanks given by:
Xenon stop this shit. It's like you never used any advantages in the past and I'm not talking about cheats...
Thanks given by:
i've done that many times before.

i find it to be highly amusing, because it looks like i'm blatantly wall-hacking, when actually i am not.

then again i wouldn't trust xemi ever considering his history and personality.
Thanks given by:
in conclusion xemi is definitely a cheater
Thanks given by:
I had a nice conversation with Vanquish yesterday, we spoke about Xemi and also about the actual situation, and damn, if he's honest, what is he doing in this clan?

Quote:<22:18:22> "vanquish": i play a lot of sauerbraten competitively, and there's an SWL anticheat client that everyone uses in matches
<22:18:29> "vanquish": it shows up on the scoreboard if you're using it or not
<22:18:36> "ExodusS": that's nice
<22:18:39> "vanquish": or if you've removed your mapmodels/trees/etc
<22:18:42> "vanquish": yeah, i agree, it is nice
<22:18:47> "ExodusS": and i bet everyone is willing to force others to use it
<22:18:54> "vanquish": that's correct, they are
<22:18:57> "vanquish": my whole sauer clan use it
<22:19:02> "vanquish": most people do
<22:19:03> "ExodusS": and the AC situation is the contrary
<22:19:25> "ExodusS": clans are willing their members to use modified clients, script abuses and stuffs
<22:19:29> "vanquish": this is why i wanted to try and push to have a similar client made
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 10:45AM)Xenon Wrote: <17:14:41> "Sanzouille": how can you play a competitive game, if everybody has not the same equip to play it
<17:14:58> "Sanzouille": like doing a tennis match with one player using a ping pong racket
<17:15:01> "Sanzouille": lol

This is the most important in this fking thread. For me, this is the main problem of this game actually.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, as angry as ExodusS (or even myself) can seem at times, we made some good points together. Anyone who plays Sauerbraten competitively must know about this, however for those that don't, I'll explain briefly. The SWLACC (Sauerbraten World League Anti Cheat Client) is made specifically for the Sauerbraten World League tournament, and has a client-side cheat detection system, as well as a system of detecting whether or not you've removed mapmodels (in Sauer, the common thing to do was to remove trees so people could hit better on maps like capture_night). All of this shows up on the scoreboard. If you're using the anti-cheat client, it shows up on your scoreboard with a green "y" status, whereas if you've removed or modified something you shouldn't have, it shows up with an orange "s" (sorry I can't find a picture of this atm), or if you're not using it at all, it shows up with a red "n", like so:
[Image: jL1t9B4.jpg]

Such a client would be very useful for competitive gameplay in AC. I'd try to make one myself but I know nothing of coding.
Thanks given by:
larry will do it
he'll commit
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 12:22PM)Xenon Wrote: larry will do it
he'll commit

I personnally don't trust larry since he is the first one who said he was going to make the most unfair game as possible. He said it many times on this forum.
Thanks given by:
he'll commit

it is not a solution
Thanks given by:
Anti-Cheat <3
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 01:40PM)Luc@s Wrote:
he'll commit

it is not a solution

Please give a better idea then. If there would be a client like in Sauerbraten it would solve the problem of conjecture; is someone cheating or not. I think the last world cup worked out greatly and Larry could develop that code.
Thanks given by:
he'll commit
ACWC client turned out all right.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 03:07PM)pweaks Wrote:
(12 May 13, 01:40PM)Luc@s Wrote:
he'll commit

it is not a solution

Please give a better idea then. If there would be a client like in Sauerbraten it would solve the problem of conjecture; is someone cheating or not. I think the last world cup worked out greatly and Larry could develop that code.

if used during a short period on a limited amount of servers, yes.
it there was such an easy and 100% reliable solution it would have been done already.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 03:38AM)Edward Wrote: Ton jeu il est mort, plus personne n'y joue et c'est ta faute parce que t'a pas écouté et que t'a fait de la merde.
Translation :

"Your game is dead, nobody plays it anymore and it's your fault because you didn't listen (???) et you did shit";

So first this game isn't dead at all.
And if you don't like it, find another game.
And i don't see what i have not listened to (i guess it's the same kind of bullshit as larry saying we did not communicate on the linux bug although everything is public).
I don't see what "shit" was done. (note that i wasn't dev when the game you're playing now was released)
Since you keep insulting and criticizing w/o valid arguments we're going to decide of a more appropriate sanction.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry Luc@s, but the game isn't at his best either.. Some of the devs did not listen, and again I don't understand why they complain and ban people who reproach them things they haven't done or shouldve done.
Banning those who criticize, deleting posts or moving threads won't help on the fact that the game is on its downhill and will probably hit the bottom soon (if not hit already).
One things is sure tho, without the community, the game never be able to bounce back and be active, interesting and fun to play again.

Instead of focusing on silencing those who complain, why not re-think the decisions that have been made and discuss it with the people who make this game alive?

As for the universal client, I fully agree with it, even tho the ACWC client was only used for a a short period of time as Lucas said; if we adopt the same system that Sauerbraten has, i can only see positive points.
Those who will not use this client won't be taken as clean players and will probably be out of the competitive system which will force everyone who wants to play the game seriously, to be 100% clean.
If anything, I would love to have a customizable client. I'd find it pretty cool to have a client on which I could change fonts, stats on scoreboard, have geoip, change textbuffer & clockdisplay position etc etc...
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 04:56PM)DamDam Wrote: I'm sorry Luc@s, but the game isn't at his best either..
Did i say it was at is best ? No.
(12 May 13, 04:56PM)DamDam Wrote: Some of the devs did not listen,
Did not listen to WHAT
Every time the same thing, but never a solid proof of this being the general behavior.
If you think something was ignored, prove it.

(12 May 13, 04:56PM)DamDam Wrote: and again I don't understand why they complain and ban people who reproach them things they haven't done or shouldve done.
Banning those who criticize, deleting posts or moving threads won't help on the fact that the game is on its downhill and will probably hit the bottom soon (if not hit already)
Nobody did that.
You're french, so you understood Edward's post. Full of insults. No constructive idea or argument. But we shouldn't ban maybe ?
Again, you won't have any proof showing that someone was unfairly banned just for "criticizing", if he were not flaming or violating the forum rules in any way.
We /all/ listen, we /all/ take the posts here in consideration, and we don't tolerate insults or flaming posts. That's all.
It's not because you're not able to understand what has been done that "nothing" has been done (regarding these particular points)
Also you should understand that we can't implement every feature before next release as it would delay it again more.
DOESNT MEAN WE ARE NOT WORKING ON THESE THINGS NOW THOUGH !

(12 May 13, 04:56PM)DamDam Wrote: One things is sure tho, without the community, the game never be able to bounce back and be active, interesting and fun to play again.
One things is sure tho, without edward, the forums would surely become a more peaceful place.

(12 May 13, 04:56PM)DamDam Wrote: Instead of focusing on silencing those who complain, why not re-think the decisions that have been made and discuss it with the people who make this game alive?
We're not silencing those who complain, again, you're being silly and that is seriously starting to hurt me. I don't fucking want to explain /again/ why a few guys were banned (seriously, who ??? 1cap ? edward ? Are you defending them ? If yes, you probably just don't remember or know all they did here. If you mean someone else, then who ? We're not silenting people, stop that bullshit !)
(12 May 13, 04:56PM)DamDam Wrote: As for the universal client, I fully agree with it, even tho the ACWC client was only used for a a short period of time as Lucas said; if we adopt the same system that Sauerbraten has, i can only see positive points.
Those who will not use this client won't be taken as clean players and will probably be out of the competitive system which will force everyone who wants to play the game seriously, to be 100% clean.
So for the moment, you could at least use the native binaries. I won't take GsF clients users as clean players as long as they refuse to use the official binaries.
(12 May 13, 04:56PM)DamDam Wrote: If anything, I would love to have a customizable client. I'd find it pretty cool to have a client on which I could change fonts, stats on scoreboard, have geoip, change textbuffer & clockdisplay position etc etc...
If you had made the effort to follow SVN's development, you would know that the scoreboard can now be customized.
What do you mean by "textbuffer".
And by the way, you can already change fonts.
Thanks given by: