Xemi's blacklist
(11 May 13, 11:51AM).ExodusS* Wrote: the script that allows you to see trought walls (@ "888" script)

wtf is this?

(11 May 13, 11:51AM).ExodusS* Wrote: I was not willing to play against rC, since Jorik and Xemi are in, the clan's behavior is enough for me to refuse any matches against them (use of abusive scripts, modified clients, we can see a lot by looking at their matches screenshots on their forum).

Only abusive script I can think of is the jump one, and most of us don't use it (I rage when I see it frequently). Additionally most of us use the default client, and how looking at screenshots could possibly be considered proof of "bad clan behaviour" really is beyond me. By all means, refuse to play us though, because when we do we get glib accusations like this posted on the AC forum, rage about AR's or lag or wallhacking or nadespamming, it's not like =AW= are a fun team to play against. You have the reputation of being the worst clan for raging in the game, Exoduss you're an intelligent guy, why you insist on degrading yourself to such (to quote yourself); "behaviour" is beyond me.

/thread (now lock it!) :D
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 12:25PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Additionally most of us use the default client.

You don't say? Not from most active members:

DamDam uses official client? http://i.imgur.com/qXE0h3x.jpg
Yopa uses official client? http://i.imgur.com/r8XrJx7.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/2A9JcfK.jpg
Vanquish uses official client? http://i.imgur.com/je7sZMA.jpg
Jorrik uses official client? http://i.imgur.com/giZEi.jpg
Xemi uses official client? http://files.homepagemodules.de/b585437/...-thumb.jpg

Some of you played with the GsF client, that is known for allowing players to shot trough pickups, flags etc...

(11 May 13, 12:25PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: why you insist on degrading yourself to such (to quote yourself);

Degrading myself, do you really think that i care about what the community think about me, and especially this forum? The community is just stupid, there is tons of players that autoclaim themself as "competitive" (just because the AR make them stronger but they are still total noobs, they will hold you on gothic (on the fucking biased side of course), and get raped on elevation, teamwork is the key of the skill, 1.1 is not compatible with skill) and bash devs and stuffs, they want a new weapon balance, they should start playing SMG first and just play SVN (or just read the fucking changelog once a week).

I don't care about what AC community think about me, and so should you, i've understood a while ago that there is nothing good to get from it.

Please stop.
Thanks given by:
inb4 the lock.

Once again Exodus, your rage goes above your reason. In AC, and especially in 2v2, you can tell (using sounds, calls & experience) where every player is, and even more on small maps.
In elevation, mid is where everything happens, so i believe prefiring there isn't so stupid..

Idk you much Exodus but every single time i've played or spectated you, you either raged, insulted or quitted the game..
If i remember correctly, you rage at ARs, spawnrapes, lucky spawns, lucky headshots, campers, and now you call people wallhackers when they beat you.

Those facts makes your post totally uncredible, maybe if you were an objective, calm & respectful person, it could be considered..

And, it's not even about rC defending xemi, as when he was previously accused, we personally investigated to try to know if he was wallhacking or not, but we all came to the conclusion that he was definitely not, and that it was simply his "way of playing".

Cheers & close this :3

PS: I use the new version of the GsF client, as Jpablon re-edited the previous client which was allowing shooting through pickups. It is now fixed and I see no reasons not to use as it contains lots of cool options (flyspeed, geoip, ratio scoreboard..). Me or my mates being called "hackers" because we don't use the official default client is just silly, in that case we should all get ACWC client, because default client is "hackable" so.. who knows?
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 02:02PM)DamDam Wrote: In elevation, mid is where everything happens, so i believe prefiring there isn't so stupid..

Why did he shot once so?

(11 May 13, 02:02PM)DamDam Wrote: Idk you much Exodus but every single time i've played or spectated you, you either raged, insulted or quitted the game..
If i remember correctly, you rage at ARs, spawnrapes, lucky spawns, lucky headshots, campers, and now you call people wallhackers when they beat you.

This is funny, yes I rage a lot, maybe too much, but i've never quitted a game, you can be sure of it, I also insult people that are worth it.

When you say that my post is incredible because of those facts, you must notice the fact that it is my first blacklist post (or maybe I've poster another a while ago, an obvious aimbotter in pubs), and i'm not the only one who say this affirmation. Plus i especially trust my vision of cheaters since Jorik, Youngstud and Xenon were caught for hacks (think that i could not be more sure).
Everyone deserve a second chance, but some players are still causing troubles.

Now I want to see more constructive posts since rC are defending their teammates by bashing my behavior, wich is really stupid IMO.
Thanks given by:
So, those proofs don't help in nothing? Woah!
Thanks given by:
About the GsF client : its users lied about it in the past (at least they waited for the pickup issue to be revealed to admit their was a problem). Since it was obviously an unfair advantage the native client could not provide (=cheat), it was fixed.
But now we still don't know much about the new version, someone even said it allowed you to use the auto switch script.

So please, DamDam, and everyone using it : don't complain if some players don't trust you about that. That client was known to contain a cheat, so you should be thankful you were not banned for using it, and as long as you will play with it, you will have to acknowledge that any lack of trustfulness toward you can't be reproached.

Same goes for Xemi : I see no obvious evidence of cheating in this demo, (or at least nothing that should directly lead to a ban), although, as a known past cheater (if i got it), and since you seem to be trying to gain any advantage you can (jump script etc.), you should have expected this kind of situation.
Thanks given by:
What is that jump script? The "hax jump"?
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 03:40PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: What is that jump script? The "hax jump"?

H4X jump is H4X jump.
Jump bind is something that makes you jump as high as with H4X jump, is easier-faster to do and also gives you a speed boost in crouch tunnels.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 03:50PM)|HP| Wrote: H4X jump is H4X jump.
Jump bind is something that makes you jump as high as with H4X jump, is easier-faster to do and also gives you a speed boost in crouch tunnels.

Also makes you 99% impossible to be aim in any situation, especially if you shot with the AR like a dumbass.
Thanks given by:
Looks like solid proof to me.
Thanks given by:
I was saying if you guys are talking about hax jump, i know what is...
Thanks given by:
I watched the demo, on the first action he is watching the bridge and you came from his right, if he had a wall hack why was he aiming the bridge ? Noone was going to come there. There is no hacks in this demo.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 04:28PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: I watched the demo, on the first action he is watching the bridge and you came from his right, if he had a wall hack why was he aiming the bridge ? Noone was going to come there.

You didn't watch the demo, because I was coming from this bridge.
Thanks given by:
This is second action then -_- one came from his right and he was surprised.
Thanks given by:
I don't think this is enough proof for blacklist. Also, I distinctly remember you and YoungStud accusing me and Edward of hacking when we beat you in a CM. Maybe you're not the best person to post this thread - you cannot tell the difference between a sausage and a hack, it seems.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 05:12PM)Artemis Wrote: I don't think this is enough proof for blacklist. Also, I distinctly remember you and YoungStud accusing me and Edward of hacking when we beat you in a CM. Maybe you're not the best person to post this thread - you cannot tell the difference between a sausage and a hack, it seems.

There is a huge difference between accusing someone of using cheats and posting an entire thread to discuss about it.
Plus, when we check at Edward's stuffs, I would say the same think as Lucas said:
Lucas Wrote:and since you seem to be trying to gain any advantage you can (jump script etc.), you should have expected this kind of situation
Edward personnal VPS hosted all GsF clients and many unofficial clients, many scripts (and we already spoke about it on this forum) for every different uses that could give unfair advantages. All those stuffs are now hosted on HsOs' TeamSpeak (clients etc...) and mainly used by the clan.

And I honeslty don't remember accusing you of cheating, but Edward had a really bad reputation at this time, plus a demo was prooving that he cheated with his brother, this is a fact, maybe you can ask him about it.
If you won't be accused of cheating, don't cheat, even for fun.
Thanks given by:
I've the ultime argument to proove that he dodn't hack, he doesn't need to hack to win agains't you :D That is my last word.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 02:02PM)DamDam Wrote: PS: I use the new version of the GsF client, as Jpablon re-edited the previous client which was allowing shooting through pickups.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 07:07PM)Vermi Wrote:
(11 May 13, 02:02PM)DamDam Wrote: PS: I use the new version of the GsF client, as Jpablon re-edited the previous client which was allowing shooting through pickups.
It's not the point. I think you missed my post.
Thanks given by:
Xenon stop trying to flame or being funny lol

Oh and exoduss, i can recall once you quitted a game after 15 secs when you saw i played AR
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 08:21PM)Marti Wrote: Xenon stop trying to flame or being funny lol

So much this, would cringe again.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 08:21PM)Marti Wrote: Xenon stop trying to flame or being funny lol

methinks xenon set up exoduss to do this. mission accomplished.
Thanks given by:
Luc@s, sent you a pm.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, Edward, this video cannot be proof for wallhack. Like Jamz said, there are a lot of stranger things happening in matches. To tell u the truth, I gave up hunting cheaters, cause watching demos is too annoying and u cannot see anything from them. Everything now a days is explained by lag or prefiring ;). On the side note, the fact that someone is using "hax jumps" is degrading enough.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 10:30PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: I gave up hunting cheaters, cause watching demos is too annoying and u cannot see anything from them.

No man, even the obvious is not enough. I also "gave up the fight" since the blacklist also blacklists inocent ranges and since cheaters use proxy and dynamic IP's the hour next to their ban. Also since no-one respect the blacklist from the competitive scene since all cheaters are not even waiting a day or two before starting playing "fresh" again. Plus, everyone accept to play against them, like if it was normal.

Thanks given by:
To tell u the truth I have few demos staring xemi that are more suspicious, but nothing conclusive enough. I imagine dude is not an idiot, so he wouldn't make it obvious enough for slam-dunk. Some possible "cheating scenes" could (bs) be explained: teammate called side, prefiring, sounds... blah, blah. Even if I think those are bs explanations, for the fear of turning something to witch hunt (similar to what happened to oNe long time ago) I stay silent. :S
Btw, nice video :P (the same move was done by Hera but no one took it seriously)
Thanks given by:
Alot of this shit can be explained by GHOSTING when you die... 5 seconds to spec and find the enamy for when you spawn...
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 01:53AM)Shorty Wrote: 5 seconds to spec and find the enamy for when you spawn...
OMG! i'm going to do that ;D
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 05:29PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Plus, when we check at Edward's stuffs ... Edward personnal VPS hosted all GsF clients and many unofficial clients, many scripts (and we already spoke about it on this forum) for every different uses that could give unfair advantages. All those stuffs are now hosted on HsOs' TeamSpeak (clients etc...) and mainly used by the clan.

Glad Im not banned anymore lol. You ask your buddy to ban me without reason and then you think you are a big boy. So first here is my website : click me click me Nothing illegal. I share everything I know about the game, I guess the problem is here. If there is something illegal then tell me and I will remove it (obviously I wont since many other people will keep using it and that wouldnt be fair).

(11 May 13, 05:29PM).ExodusS* Wrote: but Edward had a really bad reputation at this time, plus a demo was prooving that he cheated with his brother, this is a fact, maybe you can ask him about it.
If you won't be accused of cheating, don't cheat, even for fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ME AND MY BRO REALLY? PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL OF US THEN! PLEASE DO REALLY ! YOU SON OF A BISCUIT. BAD REPUTATION? STILL BETTER THAN YOURS, YOU SILLY RAGING KID. STILL BETTER THAN YOUR FRIEND BANNING PEOPLE FOR BAD GRAMMAR (also a dev).

Tu veux que je dise les choses lucas? Toi qui me l'a demandé. J'ai rien dit mais j'avais pas vu ce post à la con d'exoduss. Je vous met tous dans le même sac. Tout ceux qui étaient dans le channel et qui se marraient quand l'autre mongolien m'a insulté de fils de pute à peine j'arrive (harrek, sanzo, exoduss, lucas, ninja, françois). Et après tu me parle de respect et de maturité? Bien mon grand, fais tes accusations dans le dos. Porte tes couilles un jour et poste la cette putain de demo. Ton jeu il est mort, plus personne n'y joue et c'est ta faute parce que t'a pas écouté et que t'a fait de la merde.

J'ai jamais hack en clan match, en inter et en pub. Quand mon frère jouait encore je commençais le jeu et j'étais un sacré noob. J'ai utilisé le cheat engine avec les AOD pour jouer au volley c'est tout. Aussi en gema pour les munitions infinies. Woa et alors tu vas faire quoi? Ban moi, tu l'a déjà fait 3 fois et je m'en bat les couilles. Je joue à d'autres jeux et si je joue depuis quelques jours c'est parce que le tournoi à remis un peu d'activité. Je vois pas pourquoi vous avez encore besoin de me casser les couilles. Ya pas de complexe d'infériorité à avoir.

Regarde tes potes. Vous passez pour des enculés auprès de tout les clans français qui existaient avant (quand le jeu était vivant). Je vais pas citer parce que je suis pas la pour leur apporter des emmerdes mais tous les clans en dessous du niveau des autres 'grands clans' ne vous appréciaient pas. Tu côtoie les même personne depuis la 0.9 et c'est pas étonnant. Vous êtes des trou du cul sans skill et quand des noobs (parce que la première fois que je me suis fait emmerder avec vos histoires de aimbot et de wallhack j'étais un gros noob) vous titillent un peu vous arrivez pas à l'accepter. Et ouai Exoduss t'es mauvais. Vit avec.

Aller inb4 ban et suppression du post.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 03:38AM)Edward Wrote: If there is something illegal then tell me and I will remove it

Just checked a second and ... skinchanger script?

EDIT: And probably one of the 2 GsF clients.
Thanks given by: