Xemi's blacklist
// Name: Xemi
// Reason: Wallhack
// Evidence: http://upload.assaultcu.be/uploads/dem/a...5061fc.dmo
// Date: 2013-05-11
174.63.xx.xx

I made this video for lazy people, this is one of the most "obvious" moment.
Lucas Brett Xenon (me) and others checked the demo, and all what we can say is that his general behavior (during this entire game) was very suspicious, and this is not the first time apparently.
On this video, the 2 scenes are taking place at the same time, it's just from 2 different points of views.

Thanks given by:
Could he have heard you coming? Idk, it does seem rather suspicious...

The fact that he's hacked in the past and uses the crouch jump script certainly doesn't work in his favor...
Thanks given by:
That player is the real Xemi?
Sometimes people that don't have time impersonate other people
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 02:37AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Could he have heard you coming?

No, it's absolutelly impossible, he just spawned, (plus he shots with the AR at spawning) but maybe if he deleted AR sounds (very small chances to happen) he could not hear me. I didn't make fall noise because I wasn't high enough so there is no way he heard me.

Guessing I came here at this exact moment? How could he do that since i was walking randomly (I was hunting his teammate)?

(11 May 13, 02:41AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: That player is the real Xemi?
Sometimes people that don't have time impersonate other people

Yes it was the real one, it's a match and we know who is playing against us even if they have the wrong name. Don't worry about that.
Thanks given by:
But if he is an experienced player or just a guy with less time playing...
Why he was using a type of cheat/hack? That's is so silly :p
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 02:54AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: But if he is an experienced player or just a guy with less time playing...

I have the IP and I know my oponents not just about their "experience", each players have his own gameplay and behavior.
Thanks given by:
Sorry by my spam posting, but this theme is so interisting for me... jamz and some devs should join here and talk about this report
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 03:03AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Sorry by my spam posting, but this theme is so interisting for me... jamz and some devs should join here and talk about this report

Not expecially devs, but yes, people that uses to deal with the blacklist (they will come anyway) and that's why I posted here instead of in the blacklist thread directly.
Since I got pushed by many people to do this, I prefer to do it here first.
Thanks given by:
Damn it you caught me! lol Exoduss nice try, you always hated me lol. But whatever, that isnt proof. I always prefire, I dont remeber that exact moment in the game but it was prolly due to ur jump. You can call it whatever you like but I know I dont cheat. it may be suspicious and you may think that it fits my profile but there was never any proof I cheated other than in the private server.

EDIT : it was me skinny-dog, I was playing with haste. Who at the end of the match got banned for reason wallhacker. btw I have been playing this game for around 5 1/4 years. I have no life to this game basically and other games. I have no reason to hack. If I wasnt good at this game I think I would have stopped a while ago. The only thing keeping me to this game is the community I basically like everyone in the little community, my clan especially. Im done here I would love to hear what the lovely devs have to say!
Thanks given by:
Let's think. The medium is always busiest, he said the shot because i knew you were in the middle, but did not know the location exactly, this might be a chance. It is suspected, but not a convincing proof.
Thanks given by:
Well, we only need to wait the reply of the "FBI of Assault Cube", and they conclude this story, "Everything what initiates, has a final"
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 04:24AM)IGC Wrote: ..convincing proof.

Well said IGC :), but we need to check entire game before we know its really not wallhack.
(i pretty sure he no hax)
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 04:12AM)xemi Wrote: btw I have been playing this game for around 5 1/4 years. I have no life to this game basically and other games. I have no reason to hack.
If that's true, why you did it? For fun? Or isn't hax?

(11 May 13, 04:12AM)xemi Wrote: If I wasnt good at this game I think I would have stopped a while ago.
People should think before they make their actions, any action has a consequence

P.D Whole community should rest for a day, without playing and try to participate in another activities in their lives :)
Thanks given by:
Skinny dog I was basically saying why would I hack when I have so many years of experiance. If I wasnt good or didnt have the potential I woulda prolly stopped playing while back like after TBR...
Thanks given by:
i do the same thing
Thanks given by:
This isn't enough proof to confirm he is using wh; you can't catch a wallhacker (unless he takes a screenshot or video showing it). That's what jamz or some other dev will say.

If you are not sure, just don't play with ex cheaters.
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised you actually played an AR

But this can be the calling on teamspeak that an enemy is mid ?
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 08:30AM)Marti Wrote: I'm surprised you actually played an AR

But this can be the calling on teamspeak that an enemy is mid ?

Looks like everyone using teamspeak as a means of communication is going to have to start recording... *D3M0NW0LF facepaws*

But imo, Marti does put up a valid argument (considering rC| does use teamspeak alot as a means of communication for other teammates).
Thanks given by:
Where did he die before this spawn ? He mights have saw you.
Where was Haste, he could have saw you and called.
Or It is just a random mid preshoot.
Thanks given by:
I watched about five minutes of this before I got bored. There's nothing here that I don't see in any demo of high-level clan matches.
Thanks given by:
This "evidence" is weak at best, ever heard of free-spectate? Thanks for going through all the effort though.

Jamz ftw.

/thread

EDIT: Your jump was what gave it away, and I don't mean "could possibly explain what happened", I mean, gave it away. Do you know how easy it is to modify your jump sounds so that they're 8x louder? I can do this in ten seconds and hear anyone jump on any area of any official map, and I'll know "roughly" where they'll be. As for his movements at 0:03 - 0:06, it's standard practice to camp there to watch out for enemies. As you said,

(11 May 13, 02:57AM).ExodusS* Wrote: not just about their "experience", each players have his own gameplay and behavior.

and so if each player's style of playing is so unique, how are you in a position to say it's suspicious? Hopefully not with more claims like this one....
Thanks given by:
Posting a Youtube video doesn't proof anything. Give the actual demo.
Thanks given by:
nothing conclusive
Thanks given by:
Now if only that was a no scope wall ricochet headshot!
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 04:12AM)xemi Wrote: ...but there was never any proof I cheated other than in the private server.
Thats proof enough for me.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 09:36AM)pweaks Wrote: Posting a Youtube video doesn't proof anything. Give the actual demo.
It's in the post, pweaks. :)
Thanks given by:
if he did use the sound abuse command then he would have heard you
Thanks given by:
When I said that I don't see much different from this, I lied. Take a look at this example from a recent demo I received, which is a damn-sight more obvious than xemi's.
It's 2v2. An RVSF player attacking the CLA base. The RVSF flag has just been taken, less than half a second before the video starts. It's quite clear in the video that the RVSF teammate doesn't know the location of his flag, but the player we're watching seems to.
I've stripped out the text, but it's possible the person playing will recognise it. If you do, you don't need to worry...yet. I haven't watched the whole demo, but even with an example as blatant as this, it's very hard to be certain a wall/radar hack is being used, and even harder to convince you all.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 08:30AM)Marti Wrote: But this can be the calling on teamspeak that an enemy is mid ?

Yes, and I pointed out this fact, but his other teammate was fighting with Youngstud, the map is small enough to know my position (not exactly, but yes he would know i'm coming from mid), but when you prefire, how many bullets do you shot before stopping?

(11 May 13, 08:28AM)Z-karIuS Wrote: If you are not sure, just don't play with ex cheaters.

I was not willing to play against rC, since Jorik and Xemi are in, the clan's behavior is enough for me to refuse any matches against them (use of abusive scripts, modified clients, we can see a lot by looking at their matches screenshots on their forum). But I got forced, I didn't know it was against them but the first =AW= member gave up the fight after the first round because he said it was obvious wallhackers front, then he tried to get the demo, but they voted multiple maps/mode during the intermission (maybe to hide the good demo? that's our though btw).

(11 May 13, 04:12AM)xemi Wrote: I always prefire

You prefire only 1 single bullet and then stop? And just when i go backward at the last second?

(11 May 13, 04:12AM)xemi Wrote: there was never any proof I cheated other than in the private server.

Does that mean you cheated?

(11 May 13, 04:12AM)xemi Wrote: btw I have been playing this game for around 5 1/4 years.

I think you lie on this point, a player who really plays since more than 5 years will have a better teamplay, will not use the jump script, will not modify all the game (scope, sounds, textures etc) to his own advantages, and a player who plays since 5+ years will not use damages scripts, grenade scripts and the script that allows you to see trought walls (@ "888" script)

(11 May 13, 09:36AM)pweaks Wrote: Posting a Youtube video doesn't proof anything. Give the actual demo.

Just read.
Thanks given by:
lawl, I have been playing 5 years about 1 or 2 years actually playing matches. The rest playing tosok and lss matches.
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.org/t11...pplication
Thats 3 years ago.

http://one.zeelot.webfactional.com/forum...post_25193
When I first tried getting better at the game :P. I believe a year after this I applied to dR most of you ex members know me. My name was ~$TR!k3R~...

Anyways, like I said I dont remember this exact moment in the game so I was guessing when I said prefire, tbh it had to be ur jump. Though there are several possibilities. I also think ur making up lies on how you said that we voted multiple maps. But I dont have a very good memory on pointless games.
Thanks given by: