Are there any competitive players left?
I install every couple of months hoping I'll find the game fun again. Instead I find it has stagnated even more... AC is just too dated. The small community of people that have computers running hardware from 1992 that didn't want any noticeable enhancements to this game fearing it would push their rigs too far are the core demographic for this game now.

When I first started playing this game I was a neckbeard without a job so I couldn't buy decent hardware or get new games. But Steam is just second nature now, there's a ton of great games out there with active communities. AC is a ghost town, and it seems like the devs do jack-shit. It also had bullshit rules that didn't allow for certain maps on servers (dust2 remake) which was just lame - if you were so worried you could at least wait for a cease and desist letter.

And yet I still come back... AC has an addictive element but it needs a decent update and some serious polish.

/rant

Also, hi.
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 13, 12:58PM)Philoski Wrote: The devs do jack-shit.

The lack of an new version doesn't mean the devs do "jack-shit", go follow the SVN commits.
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 13, 12:58PM)Philoski Wrote: ...bullshit rules that didn't allow for ... dust2 remake... - if you were so worried you could at least wait for a cease and desist letter.
You've got the wrong end of the stick here. The decision to ban servers that hosted dust2 maps was based on community feedback, specifically that the players who had played and contributed most could not get any other games going.
Thanks given by:
the rhetoric is the same.
map restrictions are fucking retarded.
Thanks given by:
nooby maps generated meat for competitive players, AC will be one server game of true fans again :P the question is it is right or wrong direction?
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 13, 01:32AM)Alien Wrote: nooby maps generated meat for competitive players, AC will be one server game of true fans again :P the question is it is right or wrong direction?

[Image: h65AD53A4]
Thanks given by:
Larry, delete your un-needed pm's!

[Image: 8b92ef10ccd64599b6ac0bb.png]
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 01:00PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(29 Mar 13, 12:14AM)XFA Wrote: 0.93 had the best community ac has ever seen

Only Shadow uses the knife in pubs (and some ultra rare old players).
Others are just jumping back with AR and kill you from a safe distance.

[Image: 9408039-large.jpg]
Guilty of being an ultra rare old player I guess
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 13, 10:58PM)Nightmare Wrote: Larry, delete your un-needed pm's!

[Image: 8b92ef10ccd64599b6ac0bb.png]

Done!
Thanks given by:
Are you running ACWC this year?! Last year was so well done.
Thanks given by:
Maybe, is anyone else interested in running it?
Thanks given by: